• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

可不可以不要叫我们 ah tiong?

dankos

Dun understand why u all like to call tehm Ah Tiong. So Rude. Just call them by where they come from, Chinaman.

fat ass,

glad that u see things this way. when i call u 'fat ass', it is not that i m rude. it is really the best way to describe your kar chng. :biggrin:

if i call u pui cheebye then i m being rude lah..:biggrin:

fat ass,

glad that u see things this way. when i call u 'fat ass', it is not that i m rude. it is really the best way to describe your kar chng. :biggrin:

if i call u pui cheebye then i m being rude lah..:biggrin:

Pui Cheebye very funny term leh. Can consider using.

"Overheard" you meant? U oso got overly excited when typing? :rolleyes:

Didn't watch, but this ATB is chio bu lor...my kind! :biggrin:
==

i like Overheard...cool...esp if watch in original soundtrack - cantonese.

i wonder why local movies cannot be like this standard...the theme is actually very simple - just talking about this special unit in police...yet the plot can be made so interesting.

sirus

Dun understand why u all like to call tehm Ah Tiong. So Rude. Just call them by where they come from, Chinaman.

the term Chinaman is noted as offensive by modern dictionaries. Its derogatory connotations evolved from its use in pejorative contexts regarding the Chinese and other Asians.

I know I was trying to be sarcastic. They dun like us calling them Ah Tiong then call them Chinaman loh

da dick

cannot use chinaman. 'cause ah , they cannot understand english, even the ones who come here to study english. if talk english while they around, it's considered racist also leh, speaking a "foreign" language they cannot understand.

If they don't understand, then just tell them Chinaman translation = 中国人

diversifyx2

Ah Tiong 你犯贱啊,我没找到更好的字眼来形容 Ah Tiong.
Ah TiongAh TiongAh TiongAh TiongAh TiongAh Tiong

BusNo64

ah tiong 这个字眼好像是在嘲笑我们中国人

可以给我们应有的尊重吗? 他妈的!

cheebye bob sim kheng hwee...mai jixiao xiao lah...create another nick to stir shit here...knn u jiak par boh sai pang issit? go and look for a job lah...

中国Power

soon, we will flood singapore and you will be working for us.

many of us are owners of restaurants and eateries, many of us study for free and dare to fail.

we will show you what chinese are made of and the true spirit of chinese. singapore chinese has lost it.

many of us are owners of restaurants and eateries, many of us study for free and dare to fail.

we will show you what chinese are made of and the true spirit of chinese. singapore chinese has lost it.
傻B!:biggrin::oIo:

PRCunts and PRCocks are owners of restaurants and eateries? Dream on la! Let me show u reality....

broompic.jpg

chinese-migrant-workers-eating-lunch-on-ground.jpg

1. chiney power, you make me laugh!
2. ah tiong will always be ah tiong, here and everywhere.