• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

『楚霸王』感动了『李王八』

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-post.html

Thursday, November 10, 2011
『楚霸王』感动了『李王八』

西楚霸王项羽败亡绝唱:
“此天亡我也,非战之罪也”

“力拔山兮气盖世。时不遇兮骓不逝。骓不逝兮可奈何!虞兮虞兮奈若何?”

新加坡李光耀老狗贼 败亡绝唱:
“此天亡我也,非选之罪也”
“错大山兮狂盖世。时不遇兮资不政。腿不瘫兮可奈何!苍兮倒兮奈若何?”

卡达菲 被折磨死了。李光耀看视频后餐食无味寝无安眠。

专科医生女儿见什么药都无效,知道老狗贼心病。

就在【害羞时报】公布说:爸爸的双腿以下失去了感觉。

其实那就是讲拿军刀捅它屁眼也不疼了。那比卡达菲幸福得多了?

哦!明白啦。人家是 西楚霸王。它是怕【后门霸王】吗?

看看最新的专科大夫有什么新医疗器材啊?能给脑袋和屁眼一块儿充电,连风湿都给一齐治愈叻?呵呵!

posted by uncleyap at 4:28 PM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
18466929_1.jpg

英雄的豪情 千古的壮歌
2011-10-14 06:11
  在长达几千年的中国历史上,涌现出无数的英雄。他们或守疆卫土,或敌御强敌,或驱逐外寇,或与腐败王朝殊死斗争,留下了伟大的英雄浩气,谱出了不朽的壮歌。这些满含英雄豪气的千古壮歌,如川江奔泻,如山峰屹立,感召着后人的壮志,鼓舞着后人们去拼搏,去创造更加辉煌的未来。这是中华伟大民族精神的体现,更是中华民族的本质。

自从推翻了秦王朝的残暴统治之后,于公元前206年到202年,刘邦、项羽就开展了五年的楚汉战争。这场战争以刘邦的胜利、项羽的失败而告终。即使这样,项羽仍是一个英雄,尽管是末路英雄,也无愧于英雄的称号。

项羽有好多弱点,优柔寡断,感情用事,刚愎自用等等。他到死也没有明白为什么会失败,仍大叫“此天亡我也,非战之罪也”,但他却没有悲哀,为其妻虞姬高唱“力拔山兮气盖世。时不遇兮骓不逝。骓不逝兮可奈何!虞兮虞兮奈若何?”的浩叹。李清照就有诗赞之,“生当做人杰,死亦为鬼雄,至今思项羽,不肯过江东。”对项羽的“纵江东父老怜我,我犹有何面目以对”的气节,表示了由衷的尊敬。项羽攻略强秦,九战章邯,威震天下,是推翻强秦的主力,但他气死了范增,错失了韩信,鸿门宴又放刘邦,纵虎归山,犯了一系列的错误,所以必败无疑,但其英雄形象却一直为后世人们所崇敬。

刘邦也是个英雄,他不仅网罗了萧何,张良,陈平,韩信等一批人才,而且剪除了彭越,英布,韩信、陈豨等一批心腹之患。成功地建立了中国史上的一个强大的王朝,统治延续了四百多年。他在晚年高唱《大风歌》,“大风起兮云飞扬,威加海内兮归故乡,安得猛士兮守四方。”也是豪迈的壮音。而到了他的后代汉武帝刘彻时,这个王朝已成了世界上强大的国家,不仅大破匈奴,而且开辟了通往中亚的丝绸之路,征服了西域几个国家。在朝鲜和越南设置郡县。在他晚年也学他的老祖宗刘邦高唱《秋风词》,其词为:“秋风起兮白云飞,草木黄落兮雁南归。兰有秀兮菊有芳,携佳人兮不能忘。泛楼船兮济汾河,横中流兮扬素波。箫鼓鸣兮发棹歌,欢乐极兮哀情多。少壮几时兮奈老何!”是一个雄王之浩叹。

汉末,群雄割据,曹操以其雄心和手段延揽了许多人才,统一了北中国,他平定了三郡乌桓,臣服南匈奴之单于,功不可没。他曾登上碣石山,面对滔滔的大海咏出《观沧海》和《龟虽寿》二首千古名篇。“东临碣石,以观沧海。水何澹澹,山岛竦峙。树木丛生,百草丰茂。秋风萧瑟,洪波涌起。日月之行,若出其中;星汉灿烂,若出其里。幸甚至哉,歌以咏志。”“神龟虽寿,犹有竟时。螣蛇乘雾,终为土灰。老骥伏枥,志在千里。烈士暮年,壮心不已。盈缩之期,不但在天;养怡之福,可得永年。幸甚至哉,歌以咏志。”曹操也是一个了不起的英雄。

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 『西楚霸王』感动了『李老王八』

update:

新加坡李光耀老狗贼败亡绝唱:

“此天亡我也,非选之罪也”

“错不认兮狂盖世。时不遇兮资不政。
腿不瘫兮可奈何!苍兮衰兮奈若何?”

:cool:

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

改一个字就变R(A)版:

兮字改为屄字。

http://www.zdic.net/zd/zi/ZdicE5ZdicB1Zdic84.htm

呵呵!

另外嘛,首3字嘛,我揣摩过是否改为

错滔天

“错滔天兮狂盖世。时不遇兮资不政。
腿不瘫兮可奈何!苍兮衰兮奈若何?”

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

另有版本,调侃李阿斗:

“官不仁兮薪盖世。雨不淹兮总不理。
国不亏兮可奈何!何兮晶兮奈若何?”
:rolleyes::cool:

同样把屄字代换了兮字就刺激一点儿啦。:-)

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your poems and editing very confusing. But I think started by Ramseth another thread orready LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

李家王朝气数尽
太上老爷快没命
生为子孙后人累
换得死后千古罪

扬威耀武少年时
如今收敛已太迟
财大权大又何乃
一副棺材在等待

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

李家王朝气数尽
太上老爷快没命
生为子孙后人累
换得死后千古罪

扬威耀武少年时
如今收敛已太迟
财大权大又何乃
一副棺材在等待

唔。。。。所诗极是。。。反映实况。
好啊!
等下我吃完饭再搞一个
;)

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
山穷水尽老狗贼
油竭灯枯不知死
冥顽不灵驴脑筋
滔天大错死不认
歌功颂德不懂羞
狗性难改欺善良
贪生怕死只认钱
不见棺材不流泪

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
李家王朝气数尽
太上老爷快没命
生为子孙后人累
换得死后千古罪

扬威耀武少年时
如今收敛已太迟
财大权大又何乃
一副棺材在等待

山穷水尽老狗贼
油竭灯枯不知死
冥顽不灵驴脑筋
滔天大错死不认
歌功颂德不懂羞
狗性难改欺善良
贪生怕死只认钱
不见棺材不流泪

You two want to die or go jail? Why ISD not arrested you two yet?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyooh! I went to jail countless time until 2 eyes shut can settle everything. famiLEE LEEgime die. I no die. :wink::rolleyes:

I hunger strike in jail no eat also no die. refuse to drink also no die. they fear I die.

I come out every time fuck famiLEE LEEgime the same way. :wink:

See who die harder loh...

Sap Sap Soy only.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just hope they will make it an official public holiday annually in his honour...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Hor Because Nothing Will Change

9175.jpg

Nothing will change much like I have said before. Even if that old man is dead but PAP is still in power means the same old stupid thing will re-cycle itself until they are voted out. This may not be the case for another ten years.

The best solution is revolution. Why ? You just don't care about those useless old folks or fake citizens. What do they think is not of any importance. They are a LIABILITY. Most of these are hardcore PAP supporters, so to hell with them all.

The young ones are the rebel type, they have to kick start this as soon as possible before our oppo force is being diluted fast.

That stupid LHL is just his broken record that keeps repeating useless thing. Army officers have to be the deciding factor of a mutiny. Fuck care the police ! Thaksin type no use.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aiyooh! I went to jail countless time until 2 eyes shut can settle everything. famiLEE LEEgime die. I no die. :wink::rolleyes:

I hunger strike in jail no eat also no die. refuse to drink also no die. they fear I die.

I come out every time fuck famiLEE LEEgime the same way. :wink:

See who die harder loh...

Sap Sap Soy only.

I went to prison countless times too, but only to beat up prisoners. ASP CSJ was best. He went countless times in both roles. :biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went to prison countless times too, but only to beat up prisoners. ASP CSJ was best. He went countless times in both roles. :biggrin:

You speak for yourself can liao, unless you went with ASP CSJ, what you said is no count.:wink:

What about you be nominated the operation commander for MIW concentration camp? You run it Nazi style?:wink::wink::p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You speak for yourself can liao, unless you went with ASP CSJ, what you said is no count.:wink:

What about you be nominated the operation commander for MIW concentration camp? You run it Nazi style?:wink::wink::p

You count or don't count, it already happened and counted. Anyway, that was in the past.. I always believe, 山水自有相逢日、德饶人处且饶人。

Last edited: