• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

★★★ Are these 2 little Clowns JohnTan + kryonlight = Both are Lovers ?? ★★★

Are they both lovers ?

• Maybe No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you think ? :biggrin:

Lets' Poll :cool:

1.jpg

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paging for zhihau to dump this thread into the rubbish bin. It's exactly this type of thread that degrades the integrity of this forum.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging for zhihau to dump this thread into the rubbish bin. It's exactly this type of thread that degrades the integrity of this forum.

Only LOSERS will call for moderator. What a useless balless kryonlight boy :wink:

Always KPKB here whinning like a baby :biggrin:

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL can u change your avartar picture else i always thought is my respectable sir John tan :rolleyes:

Nope. Dream it boy. You can carry his balls. Well and it shows that you doesn't have dignity at all. I wouldn't call him a sir. Probably a SLAVE or a PRICK :cool:

So back off chootchiew pussy :rolleyes: