• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Ah Lian” and “Angmoh” – Am I Bitchy?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claire, take a chill pill. 25 years ago when the SPG phenomenon was in full swing, I used to react the same way: What does she see in this balding old man with a beer belly? What does he see in this ugly woman with a dried prune complexion and dyed long straight hair and skimpy clothes speaking with a fake ang moh accent?

Today, I'm cool about it. The SPG is a loser: no sane S'porean man finds an SPG attractive, even if ang mohs find her 'exotic'. The fat balding ang mog guy is also a loser: in his home town no woman in a bar would cast him a 2nd glance, much less accept a drink from him. Probably on the dole too. Here some girls fawn over him on account of his passport and perceived wealth from his 'expat package'.

Losers dating losers, leaving winners to date winners. God is fair after all.

"Losers dating losers, leaving winners to date winners. God is fair after all."

Statement of the Month!

Good morning to you both. I think my run this morning has calmed me down.

You both are right.

I agree, save that this logic will leave the local foul mouthed and uncouth Ah Bengs (like those I see here in this forum) with no or few Ah Lians to choose from. No wonder these Ah Bengs resort to marrying PRCs, Vietnamese, Pinoys and what have you. Either this or they resort to prostitutes. Losers indeed.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's okay to fuck a divorcee but it's not okay to fuck a white trash ? :rolleyes:
Isn't it all about fucking :confused:
Obviously Claire does not have a mirror in da house :eek:

Your brains need to go for a thorough MRI scan to think so.

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello sister. i'm beginning to like your man for being brutally open and candid. but perhaps too unguarded with the "bitch" word. as a rule of thumb or penis, never use that on a date, a gf, a spouse, or a family member. i regretfully did that a couple of times, and it was hell for several days. :eek:

please forgive him. he's exuding some of his "i'll call a spade 'a spade'" forthrightness. :wink:

Hello elder brother.

I didn't give him hell. I have been nice since the incident yesterday afternoon. I reckon that if I did, I will be curbing his "style" and ultimately this relationship will go down the drain.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello elder brother.

I didn't give him hell. I have been nice since the incident yesterday afternoon. I reckon that if I did, I will be curbing his "style" and ultimately this relationship will go down the drain.

good evening sister. very matured and guarded of you. he'll find you more interesting to grow with as time goes by.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS is a very troubled individual. All of "her" problems can be traced to a deprived and perverted childhood.

"She" should check into IMH immediately and get help before she goes into a bar and guns down all females younger and prettier than "her".

[video=youtube;mRq95IKBUtU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRq95IKBUtU[/video]

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your brains need to go for a thorough MRI scan to think so.

Obviously your parents did not impart the correct values to you :rolleyes:
If someone decided to fuck a white trash , that's none of your business.
Nobody called you names for fucking a divorcee , why are you so mean to other women when you are one yourself ?
Which school did you graduate from ?
It's okay for you to fuck a divorcee but it's not okay for others to fuck a white trash ?
Ask your mother , hear what she says.
Your mother is a woman , right ?
After you stay long enough in this forum , going for a MRI scan is not necessary.
If you are not insane , I worry :eek:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
good evening sister. very matured and guarded of you. he'll find you more interesting to grow with as time goes by.

Thank you elder brother. At least you show lots of maturity unlike these rogues we see here.

I need to be "guarded"with him because I do not fully "know"him yet. Time will tell if we are meant to become one.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
65b9be7.jpeg

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
These chao ah lian are quite skilful in bed. I borrowed a few from my ang mor friends for a try (just fcuk them at house parties usually)... very nice... just remember to wear protection

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
deep inside, Claire wants the angmoh (or any ang mor) for herself and jealous of the lucky lian.

Claire, take a chill pill. 25 years ago when the SPG phenomenon was in full swing, I used to react the same way: What does she see in this balding old man with a beer belly? What does he see in this ugly woman with a dried prune complexion and dyed long straight hair and skimpy clothes speaking with a fake ang moh accent?

Today, I'm cool about it. The SPG is a loser: no sane S'porean man finds an SPG attractive, even if ang mohs find her 'exotic'. The fat balding ang mog guy is also a loser: in his home town no woman in a bar would cast him a 2nd glance, much less accept a drink from him. Probably on the dole too. Here some girls fawn over him on account of his passport and perceived wealth from his 'expat package'.

Losers dating losers, leaving winners to date winners. God is fair after all.

I think nobody can claim another as loser. as long as the couple is happy, i am happy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHAT THE FUCK ...
I saw this fucker's post in the morning ... and then again at 4 in the afternoon

and the thread only moved a few paces down

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE ALL THE FORUMMERS GONE ????

its holiday season. they are probably in maldive, tahiti, hawaii or skiing in hokaido.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
These chao ah lian are quite skilful in bed. I borrowed a few from my ang mor friends for a try (just fcuk them at house parties usually)... very nice... just remember to wear protection

Your brains have nothing except copulation fantasies?