• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Malay mati’

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a known fact that Chinese are always greedy. Put a bunch of Malays together and they procreate. Put a bunch of Chinese together and they will gamble. What else?

At least greedy Chinese procreate and gamble. Malays procreate don't gamble but take drugs and relac 24/7 if given half the chance. Better still let the heaven rain money on them. Like that no need to work a single day. :biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet now...the cina in indonland is better off than the cina in mudland..the cina in mudland are dying to immigrate. Those that are doing well now in mudland want their kids to immigrate. So guess Indon is a better place. In addition despite the cina discrimination in Indon land during Suharto time. The Cina owned a majority of the countries wealth and Suharto etc needed the cina to run the economy etc. Now after Suharto. There r cina language schools, cina can celebrate CNY openly etc. N ceweks are good bonks..and Indon Muslims have no issue with pork n alcohol. Except in Aceh...but no one except religious mudslimes will go there.

"Emigrate", not "immigrate".

If you want to post inanities just so as to squeeze in your usual opportunistic slurs against the Malays/Muslims, try to get your basic rights.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least greedy Chinese procreate and gamble. Malays procreate don't gamble but take drugs and relac 24/7 if given half the chance. Better still let the heaven rain money on them. Like that no need to work a single day. :biggrin:

Let's cut the crap about Malays. Like you, I take pride in China's progress and want it to succeed. But if China's success lead to the cocky, chauvinistic and condescending whities being replaced by cocky, chauvinistic and condescending Chinese, it would then be better for the status quo of whities being at the apex of the human pyramid to remain. At least we will all be dealing with a known (white) devil.

Being powerful is not about being arrogant and disdainful of those who are weaker than you. It's about being magnanimous and even being able to absorb punches without retaliation.

Always remember the idiom: Pride goes before a fall.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's cut the crap about Malays. Like you, I take pride in China's progress and want it to succeed. But if China's success lead to the cocky, chauvinistic and condescending whities being replaced by cocky, chauvinistic and condescending Chinese, it would then be better for the status quo of whities being at the apex of the human pyramid to remain. At least we will all be dealing with a known (white) devil.

Being powerful is not about being arrogant and disdainful of those who are weaker than you. It's about being magnanimous and even being able to absorb punches without retaliation.

Sounds like an oxymoron to me... because u make it sound like every cina is an asshole. And you say cina arrogant etc. What about u? Yr postings and crap and tone is like the bayi with the longest turban. Ghost also u. Diety also u

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet now...the cina in indonland is better off than the cina in mudland..the cina in mudland are dying to immigrate. Those that are doing well now in mudland want their kids to immigrate. So guess Indon is a better place. In addition despite the cina discrimination in Indon land during Suharto time. The Cina owned a majority of the countries wealth and Suharto etc needed the cina to run the economy etc. Now after Suharto. There r cina language schools, cina can celebrate CNY openly etc. N ceweks are good bonks..and Indon Muslims have no issue with pork n alcohol. Except in Aceh...but no one except religious mudslimes will go there.
Speak so much about chinese race etc but china is the last place any chinaman wants to be. I wonder why. Even if they have a whole week off for cny and can eat pigs till their stomach burst.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sultan of jiu hu should reclaim its territory.
Tell me how is he going to do that? On horseback and armed with spears? :biggrin:

Amazing_Facts_Ottoman_Empire_Army-770x437.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too late bro. Xi jinping will lead china downhill.if only bo xilai became their leader, it would have been different i am sure.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only foresee that if China were to dominate this part of the world, all the smaller Asean countries will become slaves to Winnie The Pooh. It is therefore a very big mistake to allow such to happen, at least I hope not in my life time.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only foresee that if China were to dominate this part of the world, all the smaller Asean countries will become slaves to Winnie The Pooh. It is therefore a very big mistake to allow such to happen, at least I hope not in my life time.
Winnie the pooh hoping no scandal or secrets will come out of his deal with najib. Lets see what wsj has on the secretarial notes.this may be his downfall.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like an oxymoron to me... because u make it sound like every cina is an asshole. And you say cina arrogant etc. What about u? Yr postings and crap and tone is like the bayi with the longest turban. Ghost also u. Diety also u

I am normally very humble and likeable. So much so that Ginfreely fell in love with me in 2009 and offered her hymen on a platter to me. Unknown to those like you whose cock hairs have just begun to sprout, I won the Sammyboy's Mr Amiable (look that up; "amiable" is not a type of vegetable) 11 times in a row since 1997 during the annual Sammyboy Dinner and Awards. I lost in 2009 and thereafter after my acquaintance with Ginfreely was made known to forummers by a competitor.

However, despite my usual humility and congeniality, I do reserve my "arrogance" and "tone" for young, brainless fools and ingrates like you who are constantly and brainlessly spewing shit against the, admittedly, "weaker" Malays. And that's why I nitpick on trivial errors like "emigrate" and "immigrate" just to make duds like you feel stupid.

BTW, do you know what "oxymoron" means? Don't use such words if you are unsure of what they mean.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speak so much about chinese race etc but china is the last place any chinaman wants to be. I wonder why. Even if they have a whole week off for cny and can eat pigs till their stomach burst.

Is there some reason why you constantly stir shit by portraying yourself as a Malay when you are not one?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Emigrate", not "immigrate".

If you want to post inanities just so as to squeeze in your usual opportunistic slurs against the Malays/Muslims, try to get your basic rights.
shouldn't it be " get your basics right", mr humility / congeniality / amiable? :frown:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you take pride in something that you have not had any involvement in?

It's the same with whities around the world who take pride that one of their own, the US, is (currently) at the top of the pyramid and gush with pride that the US, a whitey country, is "leader of the free world" .