• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreigners!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: ‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreign

hit the ground running this morning eh?

Yeah pretty good post considering the fact that I just woke up. I composed it in less than 30 seconds.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreign

Yeah pretty good post considering the fact that I just woke up. I composed it in less than 30 seconds.

Huh? You mean it took u so long to come up with such a ridiculous post. Most people can do post more credible even half asleep in less than 15 seconds.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Huh? You mean it took u so long to come up with such a ridiculous post. Most people can do post more credible even half asleep in less than 15 seconds.

It'll probably take you more than 30 minutes before you even start to understand what I'm saying. :rolleyes:

Besides I thought you'd agree with my post. Aren't you the one constantly blasting the intolerance and high handedness of the Pappy dogs?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you want to put it nicely, he's an Eurasian.

If you want to be harsh, he's a mixed breed.
Nothing wrong with that - genetic diversity is a wonderful thing.

I liked him back when he was doing Class 95 FM radio shows together with Joe Augustine.

Hi bro. Don't get me wrong. I've nothing against people of mixed heritage. I was just pointing that he's not ang moh and not pure Dutch though he chose to call himself the Flying Dutchman.

As to how good a DJ he is, I guess if he keeps himself out of political comments, he's passable

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

and not pure Dutch though he chose to call himself the Flying Dutchman.

There's no such thing as "pure Dutch" you twit. What would you call those who inhabit the Friesland province? Dutch or Frisian?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's no such thing as "pure Dutch" you twit. What would you call those who inhabit the Friesland province? Dutch or Frisian?

I concede you've more knowledge about European races. What I meant is that he's not a descendant of both Dutch parents, and so technically he can't be called an angmoh which he tries to create an impression of by calling himself the Flying Dutchman.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Having pure ang moh heritage would be good enough to be considered pure dutch. What do you call chinese mixed with manchurian? Pure chinese.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

It'll probably take you more than 30 minutes before you even start to understand what I'm saying. :rolleyes:

Besides I thought you'd agree with my post. Aren't you the one constantly blasting the intolerance and high handedness of the Pappy dogs?

You're right for once. It will definitely take me more than 30mins to even start to understand what you're saying. What u post is totally devoid of any logic and sense that even after 30 days not to say 30 mins, I would never be able to comprehend, and for that matter, anyone else.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You're right for once. It will definitely take me more than 30mins to even start to understand what you're saying. What u post is totally devoid of any logic and sense that even after 30 days not to say 30 mins, I would never be able to comprehend, and for that matter, anyone else.

The problem with you is that you have blinkers on. In order to make sound decisions, you need to understand both sides of the argument.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Having pure ang moh heritage would be good enough to be considered pure dutch. What do you call chinese mixed with manchurian? Pure chinese.

There's no such thing as "pure Chinese" either. Genghis Khan made sure of that.

The terms "Chinese", "Dutch" etc are nothing more than nationalities in this day and age.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually this bloody prick is born and raised in S'pore. Other than the fact that his ancestors of many generations ago were from Netherlands that gave him the surname Van Cuylenberg, he's no more than Dutch than any of us. In any case, his grandparents and his own parents are not pure Dutch, as they are from mixed marriages, like himself. He used to work for events company like the Muzik Force with Moe Alkaff etc that organises Annual Dinner and Dance for companies. During those times, he was just looked upon as a "chao hei" and a useless bum, nothing more. He was also pretty against the govt at that time.

However as more and more competition in the event companies industry emerged, and with much better MCs becoming available, this loser bugger could hardly get jobs. He then turned (more like begging) to Mediacorp (TCS then) for a radio job. And that's when he called himself The Flying Dutchman when actually many of us here probably been to Holland many more times than him.

Knowing that he has to cling on the Mediacorp for a steady stream of income, he started to carry the PAP balls. And he has been rewarded by his employer for exhibiting such behavior, giving him more airtime and more shows, he now gets even more brazen, taking on even us as ordinary S'poreans to mock off each time we have a view against the government. Such is the action of a coward who hides behind the PAP big ass.

To cut the long story short, Mark van Cuylenberg is just a useles piece of shit, nothing else. Only Mediacorp would engage such garbage. And Only Leongsam would agree with his views.

To this blardy fucking Eurasian chup-cheng kia: right now S'poreans are only complaining.

I can feel it in my bones that soon we'll splash graffiti all over the island and followed by civil disorder.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's no such thing as "pure Chinese" either. Genghis Khan made sure of that.

The terms "Chinese", "Dutch" etc are nothing more than nationalities in this day and age.

yeah no shit sherlock and genghis didn't do it twit it was done by the earlier chinese dynasties. The fact of the matter is this. If someone has 2 chinese parents or 2 chinese looking parents he's considered chinese even though he might have blood from other races. The flying dutchman obviously doesn't have pure ang moh blood a white nationalist wouldn't consider him one of their own.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

The problem with you is that you have blinkers on. In order to make sound decisions, you need to understand both sides of the argument.

Agree u are right in that in order to make sound decisions, you need to understand both sides of the argument. But unfortunately, the side of the argument coming from u is simply incomprehensible. It's almost like no one in the right mind would be saying such things.

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal

kong leow tio! spit at him. Even angmoh also dare not say bad about PAP bad policy when he is in Singapore making S$. Tell him to fuck off and leave Singapore and low birth rate Singaporeans will find ways to deal this problem themselves. Fuck off 'dud' and dodgy FTs.

CLASS 95 SHOULD SACK HIM! why do we need these angmos as DJs! we Singapore have enuff talent? We do not need these Por Lum Par useless dutch angmo!

Spit at him? Chow angmo!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now I know why he is like that . Actually when you doesn ' t have looks it is hard to survive in the entertainment industry. This chup cheng is old and got not many good jokes to tell . When they were partnership , Joe Ausgustine is the witty guy . He just follow up Joe jokes and say something .
This guy is a piece of shit a dog and looks like one too.
Back then he was with TMF he was only the water boy because there so many famous DJs there.
Only after those DJs left the trade then he got lucky break keep harping on TMF fame.
Without Joe he was nothing just a wingman job.
Probably por lampar to land all his gigs.

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal

SPIT at this cheebye porlum par kia when u see him in shopping centres ....teach him a lesson...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This guy is a piece of shit a dog and looks like one too.
Back then he was with TMF he was only the water boy because there so many famous DJs there.
Only after those DJs left the trade then he got lucky break keep harping on TMF fame.
Without Joe he was nothing just a wingman job.
Probably por lampar to land all his gigs.

I can bet with you that this cunt think he's a cut above the ordinary sinkies even though he's a sinkie and a POS simply cos he's a chup cheng.

jw5

Loyal

I concede you've more knowledge about European races. What I meant is that he's not a descendant of both Dutch parents, and so technically he can't be called an angmoh which he tries to create an impression of by calling himself the Flying Dutchman.

Perhaps he describes himself as flying because he likes to fly kites.