1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreigners!

Discussion in 'The Courtyard Café' started by evian, Apr 27, 2012.

1. evian

evian Alfrescian Old Timer

2. killborat

killborat Alfrescian Old Timer

Re: ‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreign

i hate that motherfucker chiw chee bye...if i see him on the street, i will spit at this chow angmo...cheebye kia...dun let me see him..

3. killborat

killborat Alfrescian Old Timer

4. Scrooball (clone)

Scrooball (clone) Alfrescian Old Timer

Re: ‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreign

Flying Dutchman showing middle finger to u all by saying this :eek:

“I am entitled to my own opinion which might be different from yours. Singaporeans should stop always complaining about influx of workers. Singaporeans must know that we have a low birthrate. Singapore’s economy is not sustainable by a ageing population unless Singapore’s birthrate goes up! Since Singapore herself cannot ensure a healthy supply of workers, Singaporeans should stop complaining about influx of workers to keep our economy going!”

5. Asura

Asura Alfrescian (Inf)

without sinkie building up this land, are you able to land here in the first place? :eek:Io:

1 person likes this.
  6. Scrooball (clone)

Flying Dutchman acting like the colonial master he think his ancestors were. If we didn't know better, we would have thought we are stuck in the 1930s

7. zeddy

zeddy Alfrescian (Inf)

Fuck this :eek:Io: :mad: :eek:Io: Fake Dutch bastard lah... Who the fuck listens to his stupid radio shows..??? This Fake Dutch bastard is just plain lucky.. Only fucked up radio stations in Sinkie Land would employ a boring radio DJ with a lame voice like him..:eek:Io: :mad: :eek:Io:

8. Fishypie

Fishypie Alfrescian (InfP) Old Timer

His Laughters aLways sounded fake to me..and i dont find him funny at aLL.

9. Scrooball (clone)

Everyone says that - he is not funny.

Is that true? I have not listen to his radio programme before

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  10. Bigfuck

Bigfuck Alfrescian (Inf)

He is entitled to his own opinion as we are entitled to ignore his opinion and his endorsements as well as not supporting him in his career in anyway. It is a fair deal.

11. OrLanChowHorFun

OrLanChowHorFun Alfrescian Old Timer

what Fucking Dutchman said is true becoz if people wanna vote for PAP, then don't complain !

12. Scrooball (clone)

Let's try this another way.

“I am entitled to my own opinion which might be different from yours.... and i think your child is as ugly as you."

13. Leongsam

Leongsam Administrator Staff Member Old Timer Old Timer

14. Bigfuck

Bigfuck Alfrescian (Inf)

Nothing wrong. You know your momma so fat lines or the the your momma so ugly lines?

15. numero uno

numero uno Alfrescian Old Timer

we are also entitled to our opinion that he is ugly, low class talentless who probably cannot make it back home in Netherland) who is an arrogant deluded colonial mentality. what does he knows about hard life when he sit in an aircon office playing with music which any Bangla can do for one tenth his salary. we should boycott all his events and mediacoprse radio stations he works in. just boycott this @sslicker shows and sent his ratings plunging and wait till mediacorpse fires him . another arrogant white man mentality. look at USA and UK, now in the pits andin recession

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  16. Scrooball (clone)

Oh come on. I started off the sentence by saying “I am entitled to my own opinion which might be different from yours....". Doesn't that mean when i begin my sentence this way, i can talk as much trash as i want, like you had implied?

17. laksaboy

laksaboy Alfrescian (Inf)

Silly Flying Dutchman, failing to differentiate between cause and effect.

We are against OVERCROWDING due to irresponsible population/immigration policies.
    Anybody who is not blind and honest enough can clearly see the crowding in public transport, malls, housing, roads.

The mass influx of foreigners are a symptom, not the disease itself.

18. Scrooball (clone)

People seem to think that when they qualify their statement with an opening talking about entitlement of opinion, they can say anything they want.

19. Zombie

Zombie Guest

he was Joe Augustine's sidekick many years back..

20. Bigfuck

Bigfuck Alfrescian (Inf)

In the USA, that is what it is all about.