• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

£50 million flop to become bench warmer and for sale soon

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think The New Paper did a nice report comparison between Augeiro and Carroll, both with the same amount of $32 million, but different results, LOL

What TNP has failed to take into consideration is this:

Carroll is paid 70k GBP per week - 3.64m GBP per year.
Aguero is paid 240k GBP per week - 12.96m GBP per year.

Aguero cost close to 10m GBP more per year for Man City to sustain compared to Carroll to Liverpool.

Do they really cost the same?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What TNP has failed to take into consideration is this:

Carroll is paid 70k GBP per week - 3.64m GBP per year.
Aguero is paid 240k GBP per week - 12.96m GBP per year.

Aguero cost close to 10m GBP more per year for Man City to sustain compared to Carroll to Liverpool.

Do they really cost the same?
As I have said, Liverpool paid Newcastle $35 million, Man City paid Atletico Madrid $35 million, its the same market price. We shouldnt factor how much their salaries are paid. Liverpool make a bad investment and Man City didnt...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I have said, Liverpool paid Newcastle $35 million, Man City paid Atletico Madrid $35 million, its the same market price. We shouldnt factor how much their salaries are paid. Liverpool make a bad investment and Man City didnt...
u tok abt investment ... n u base ur measurement oni on transfer fee ... :rolleyes:

suggest u shud learn mor about investment from ah jinx ...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u tok abt investment ... n u base ur measurement oni on transfer fee ... :rolleyes:
suggest u shud learn mor about investment from ah jinx ...

Aguero = 4 games, 6 goals, 1 assist, 18 shots
Carroll = 4 games, 0 goals, 0 assist, 12 shots

If you are a football coach and you have no problem buying either one of these 2 players at $35million, which 1 you choose?

You make investments, you must reap results, thats what The New Paper reported, and I do agree...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

liverpool is another famous graveyard for promising players.

emil heskey
robbie keane
la tallec
harry kewell
nicolas anelka
peter crouch
morientes
diao (the spitting black cobra)
jari literman (dunno how to spell his name)
sinima pongolle (ditto)
joe cole

edit -- adding:
cisse

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the overpaid overpriced jokers Rafael Benitez bought during his time at the Reds should be enough to scare off most pple

F.Inzaghi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So how long is Torres going to remain out of form? Oh wait. According to AVB he lost his confidence. What a joke. Or is it that the players are selfish, going for personal glory instead of teamwork? Even old horse like me can still fire in the last Champions League tie against Real Madrid. Why do think that Alex Ferguson called me "The King of Offside"? :p

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So how long is Torres going to remain out of form? Oh wait. According to AVB he lost his confidence. What a joke. Or is it that the players are selfish, going for personal glory instead of teamwork? Even old horse like me can still fire in the last Champions League tie against Real Madrid. Why do think that Alex Ferguson called me "The King of Offside"? :p
I just saw you playing with Baggio in 1998 at youtube, gosh... seems like ages, you were so handsome then, LOL

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are a football coach and you have no problem buying either one of these 2 players at $35million, which 1 you choose?

You make investments, you must reap results, thats what The New Paper reported, and I do agree...
ya, man! ...

got profit, quikly sel ur shares n pocket ur moni ...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arbeloa
Insua
Aquilani

Dun forget, Robbie Keane. Bought from Spurs, less then 1 season later, sold back to Spurs at a loss. Daniel Levy is a freaking genius when it comes to buying and selling players. He keeps making money out of them

jw5

Loyal
no matter how many offside i have in a match, as long as there is 1 i evade the linesman, i score.:biggrin:

Torres won't be sold, he's a great player and one of the best strikers in the world.
AVB is simply showing everyone he's the boss and can make tough decisions and at the same time, giving Torres a figurative kick up the ass. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
liverpool is another famous graveyard for promising players.

emil heskey
robbie keane
la tallec
harry kewell
nicolas anelka
peter crouch
morientes
diao (the spitting black cobra)
jari literman (dunno how to spell his name)
sinima pongolle (ditto)
joe cole

edit -- adding:
cisse

to be fair,

joe cole is over the hill when he moved to Pool, Chelsea chose not to extend his contract due to performance after injury.

Diao - it was a bad decision, just becos of a 5-min spark during WC with Senegal that Liverpool bought him...

Litaman - also over the hill when he move. Cannot rem who bought him - fatso serveur? Ok, maybe he think he can be like SAF, flog old horses..LOL

Morientes as well, not exactly young player.

the rest, yah...talents spoilt n wasted.