• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is sinkie behavior??

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
A behavior that stinks..

1. A Sinkie is one who gives an education to others usually that education is not even requested for in the first place.

2. A sinkie is one who who goes all out to smear others with lies when they hear something from the source that they do not like.

3. A sinkie is one whose ego is very fragile and got hurt easily when standing beside an ang mor.

4. A sinkie is one who earns a living by licking his master's ( PAP) ball and do works that destroy others integrity.

5. A sinkie is one go over to malaysia and other developing countries and look down on them and talk loudly at them and say things that lower them without any consideration at all. However, when their own govt ( PAP) ask them to bend down for them, they do so fearfully. what a loser.

6. A sinkie is.. update more soon from Yours Truly....

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
A behavior that stinks..

1. A Sinkie is one who gives an education to others usually that education is not even requested for in the first place.

QUOTE]

CB kia tonychat,

I agree with this 1 wholeheartedly. :biggrin:

btw, did any1 ask you for this piece of 'education':confused::biggrin:

oh no one huh. so YOU THE CB KIA TONYCHAT is a SINKIE by your own definition. hahaha. moron.:biggrin:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
A behavior that stinks..

2. A sinkie is one who who goes all out to smear others with lies when they hear something from the source that they do not like.

3. A sinkie is one whose ego is very fragile and got hurt easily when standing beside an ang mor.

4. A sinkie is one who earns a living by licking his master's ( PAP) ball and do works that destroy others integrity.

5. A sinkie is one go over to malaysia and other developing countries and look down on them and talk loudly at them and say things that lower them without any consideration at all. However, when their own govt ( PAP) ask them to bend down for them, they do so fearfully. what a loser.

6. A sinkie is one who cannot stand the success of others and try ways and means to being others down even if that is their friends.

7. A sinkie is always jealous of the success of others because it means their own ego is threatened.

8. A sinkie is one who does not have much education and yet like to show off to others how knowledgeable he is. I cannot see anyone go lower than that.

9. more updates from Yours Truly soon....

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
A behavior that stinks..

QUOTE]

CB kia tonychat,

oh no one huh. so YOU THE CB KIA TONYCHAT is a SINKIE by your own definition. hahaha. moron.:biggrin:

good one:smile:

looks like an own goal is scored by TS:biggrin::p:smile:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10. Borrow money from friend but run road to 3rd world country. Then boast on the internet how successful he has become.

11. Fail in everything in life and then blame the whole world for being fucked up

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A behavior that stinks..

6. A sinkie is.. update more soon from Yours Truly....

U are slapping your own mouth.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
A behavior that stinks..

6. A sinkie is one who cannot stand the success of others and try ways and means to being others down even if that is their friends.

7. A sinkie is always jealous of the success of others because it means their own ego is threatened.

8. A sinkie is one who does not have much education and yet like to show off to others how knowledgeable he is. I cannot see anyone go lower than that.

9. A sinkie is one who himself cannot make it in life and when he sees a third world receiving a 1st world service ( that he cannot afford) in his own sinkie country such as being driven in a merc taxi by a sinkie, he cannot take the "insult" in his own imagination and come to this forum and KPKB like the sky is gonna fall. IN actual fact, his ego just cannot take it.

more updates from Yours Truly soon....

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
a behavior that stinks..

1. A sinkie is one who gives an education to others usually that education is not even requested for in the first place.

quote]

cb kia tonychat,

i agree with this 1 wholeheartedly. :d

btw, did any1 ask you for this piece of 'education':confused::d

oh no one huh. So you the cb kia tonychat is a sinkie by your own definition. Hahaha. Moron.:d

:d

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A behavior that stinks..

QUOTE]

CB kia tonychat,

bro, your good friend tonychat is back!!! :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A behavior that stinks..

9. A sinkie is one who himself cannot make it in life and when he sees a third world receiving a 1st world service ( that he cannot afford) in his own sinkie country such as being driven in a merc taxi by a sinkie, he cannot take the "insult" in his own imagination and come to this forum and KPKB like the sky is gonna fall. IN actual fact, his ego just cannot take it.

I really think u need a psychiatrist or soon u will end yourself up in local IMH... U are really sick Mr Tony......:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, your good friend tonychat is back!!! :biggrin:

nowadays chicken hunter in gayland prefers REAL woman to the ladyboy CB kia tonychat offers. Hence he is very free. everyday scratch balls whack housefly.

so he come here to make a nuisance. can you imagine his pent up frustration:eek: career is pimping, wife is ladyboy, no frens, many ah long looking for him, biz is poor, home is shared with customer fucking his ladyboy wife overnite.

sometimes i actually feel sorry for him :(

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
A behavior that stinks..

u idiot! you just described yourself again!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowadays chicken hunter in gayland prefers REAL woman to the ladyboy CB kia tonychat offers. Hence he is very free. everyday scratch balls whack housefly.

so he come here to make a nuisance. can you imagine his pent up frustration:eek: career is pimping, wife is ladyboy, no frens, many ah long looking for him, biz is poor, home is shared with customer fucking his ladyboy wife overnite.

sometimes i actually feel sorry for him :(

bro, i think the only way to stop him is dont responding to any of his thread.

SickSinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
public housing for peasants .

normal landed houses for the millionaires only.

in US , even the poorest white trash live in normal landed houses .

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah tony kenna banned and the fucker didn't even chat to anyone here. He simply posted the same garbage again.

That is because they do not like to learn the truth about themselves. hehe.

I am just here to state the truth, i am not here to tell others what to do or educate anyone. I just enjoy stating the truth here.

It is not my problem if they can take it or not. If the stuff i write hurts them, it means they are the ones whom i am describing, which is the sinkies.

If you are not a sinkie, whatever i wrote is not of concern to you, it is just another posting of insignificance.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, i think the only way to stop him is dont responding to any of his thread.

I do not wish to have anyone to respond to my thread at all. And i do not want anyone to respond to any of my thread at all.

Only those who has been described and cannot handle the truth starts going crazy. So it is easy to see who are the real sinkies here.