• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where is the best restaurant serving good food in thailand

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey brothers out there , can share which is the best restaurant serving good food in thailand ? any crusine ok . thank you in advance . :smile:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so many good restaurants with good service and with superb thai smiling services...every restaurant i go also good...thai food, german cuisine, japanese cuisine,chinese cuisine,french...etc....you name it , bangkok has it...and the service is superb!!!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thailand sibei big. Which part of Thailand. In Bangkok, there's a Seafood Restaurant right next to Swissotel Le Concorde(U'd want to visit there for all the "Massage" establishments). Very cheap and food very good. It's usually very packed in the evenings

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
even simple teochew porridge buffet is cheap and good...everything in bangkok is chirp chirp and good good...where else can you have almost everything full of smiles everywhere....even the foot reflexologist jokes with you all the time!!!..and of course the high class and high end massage girls will serve you like an emperor....anyone tried?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thailand sibei big. Which part of Thailand. In Bangkok, there's a Seafood Restaurant right next to Swissotel Le Concorde(U'd want to visit there for all the "Massage" establishments). Very cheap and food very good. It's usually very packed in the evenings

sorry , i forgot to write ..its bangkok ..:biggrin: .this trip im only going for normal massage .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
even simple teochew porridge buffet is cheap and good...everything in bangkok is chirp chirp and good good...where else can you have almost everything full of smiles everywhere....even the foot reflexologist jokes with you all the time!!!..and of course the high class and high end massage girls will serve you like an emperor....anyone tried?

any name and address of the restaurant ? thankyou .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
by the way , i have try most of the japanese restauarant out there ...it sucks . so no japanese food please .

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
try Banana Leaf at Silom Complex near your apartment

if not happy come and claim money back from me

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Thai authentic food with music. Try Song Daeng, just around the victory monument, ask any took took, walking distance to Khao San. If no good, please go to North pole.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
japanese sushi buffet is shiok!!! you must kaipeh with the chef!!! the prawn tempura simply heavenly!!! cheap and good!!! bangkok is just shiok shiok!!!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went there many times liao, but surprisingly, i only eat once Thai food there, no like leh, a bit sweet -_-"

I sure enjoy japanese food there compared to SG 1, they are much fresher, love it.

damn... kit theung bangkok now, au bai jing jing!!!! LOL :biggrin::biggrin: