• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A* Scholar suicide over PRC girl

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newpaper article said scholar fainted when girl rejected him the 1st time and he had to be hospitalized

The girl:

wb15-001-0-wan.jpg

20090115_DJ_ASTARSCHOLAR_AM.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So this sort of quality of scholar will be working for the govt in the future. Oh my.. i wonder what will happen to the country then.

Her should go to Thailand for a holiday and check out what real girls are.

This guy has not seen much of the world yet. I bet when he grows up ( if he is not dead) he will regret what he did.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these just proves that beauty is in the eyes of the beholders. macham like some clowns who insist that only Thai girls are "worth it"

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So much brains in the head.All you need is to transfer a bit to the other head lah! No need to die lidat lah! Parents worked so hard and see this type of tragedy.Very heart-breaking. I think all our boys should be "educated" and sent to the veteran sammyboys for some real baptism of fire before they go into NS or uni. Come on ASTARscholar! You're so brilliant!!! Why take your life! Damned!

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to boy-girl relationship, usually the heart decide rather than the brain. A real successful person need to have a good balance of IQ, EQ, AQ and QQ..

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our great PAP won't have time to provide great guidance to all the scholars in their personal and social life. Our great PAP can't possibly perform 24/7 service to everyone as advisors, counsellors or bodyguards.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our great PAP won't have time to provide great guidance to all the scholars in their personal and social life. Our great PAP can't possibly perform 24/7 service to everyone as advisors, counsellors or bodyguards.

why you talk like a North Korean?

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF...Wanbao even have comment from a "scholar" MP (stealing limelight from a sad affair)....guess erection is definitely round the corner:(

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanx for reminding us how inhuman and insensitive PAP is.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this sort of quality of scholar will be working for the govt in the future. Oh my.. i wonder what will happen to the country then.

Her should go to Thailand for a holiday and check out what real girls are.

This guy has not seen much of the world yet. I bet when he grows up ( if he is not dead) he will regret what he did.

You know it seems to me you guys are dead - and he has plenty of passion and love to give. Just hope he doesnt become cynical like you guys and take that road down to Geylang- and the dark abyss that come along with it.

Love reigns man- though its hard to find.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the results of preventing the boy getting "bad". never see a gal before? what happened? die becos of a gal saying "no" ?!