• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

..."someone is acting like a slut today". ...she suddenly made this insinuating remark obviously to insult me.
Once again, did she mention your name? :confused:

Secretary turned HR executive - KT Latha. Full name not known but that's her name in LinkedIn too.
It's a public comment in a public space that she obviously made for people to hear and so it's not an offence for me to repeat her unprofessional comments here.
But how many people actually heard it? :confused:
Now that you've exposed her real-life name for anyone in the world with internet access to see:
"KT Latha" singapore - Google Search
google.com.sg/search?q="KT+Latha"+singapore
sg.linkedin.com/in/kt-latha-60344827
there is a risk that she might come across your thread one day and expose your real-life name for all of us here to see, right? :eek:

And if this Facebook page is also hers:
facebook.com/latha.kt.3
it seems that nearly all her "friends" are male South Indians, so she might even bring some of them to "harass" you in real life (whether in JB or Singapore) if she ever sees you again and discovers your address! :eek:

But if she's smart, she won't even touch you herself.
And of course, if those men are also smart, they also won't touch you; but they might just visit you every once in a while for a "friendly" chat, which is obviously not a crime (whether in JB or Singapore), right?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why are you bitching about a bullying incident from 2009? You didn't have the balls to stand up to her there and then and now have to resort to retorting back on an internet forum? You are more cowardly than I thought. Get a lawyer and sue the pants off her, or settle it with her in some fight club.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are you bitching about a bullying incident from 2009? You didn't have the balls to stand up to her there and then and now have to resort to retorting back on an internet forum? You are more cowardly than I thought. Get a lawyer and sue the pants off her, or settle it with her in some fight club.

Why talk about this 2009 incident? Like I said in post one, I didn't want to but have no choice as the work place bullying then has come to internet bullying. It's affecting me now and still affecting me now with Hans 168 just called me a smelly cunt tonight. Why if not becos of KT Latha? Did he know me? And that was the first time in my life to hear this slut insult. And before and after flying college I also never heard of this slut word spoken from any colleagues mouth. I was totally shocked and she was the coward who didn't dare to say my name, not me.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once again, did she mention your name? :confused:

But how many people actually heard it? :confused:
Now that you've exposed her real-life name for anyone in the world with internet access to see:
"KT Latha" singapore - Google Search
google.com.sg/search?q="KT+Latha"+singapore
sg.linkedin.com/in/kt-latha-60344827
there is a risk that she might come across your thread one day and expose your real-life name for all of us here to see, right? :eek:

And if this Facebook page is also hers:
facebook.com/latha.kt.3
it seems that nearly all her "friends" are male South Indians, so she might even bring some of them to "harass" you in real life (whether in JB or Singapore) if she ever sees you again and discovers your address! :eek:

But if she's smart, she won't even touch you herself.
And of course, if those men are also smart, they also won't touch you; but they might just visit you every once in a while for a "friendly" chat, which is obviously not a crime (whether in JB or Singapore), right?

Like I said before, my name already exposed in JB forum and known and that's why there are people using private messages to spread KT Latha's insinuating lies of me, explaining for the many Indians etc people I may know that appeared under my Facebook account when I knew none. So much so that I closed my Facebook account.

So I have no choice but to put her unprofessional and untruthful comments of "someone is acting like a slut here" to state the truth of I am a virgin that kena insulted a slut. Blame herself not me for her insulting and bullying me at work place giving people the opportunity to spread such lies to become internet bullying. I am the victim all these years, not her.

Btw I don't use Facebook now and don't know her latest Facebook account, so that Facebook account that you listed I don't know whether is it her.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

...the work place bullying then has come to internet bullying. It's affecting me now and still affecting me now with Hans 168 just called me a smelly cunt tonight. Why if not becos of KT Latha? Did he know me?
You mean just because some anonymous person insults you on an internet forum using certain words, it must 100% mean that the anonymous person is either KT Latha or her real-life ally? :*:
Is it not possible that you were being insulted because of certain things you have posted in this forum that have nothing to do with KT Latha? :confused:

I was totally shocked and she was the coward who didn't dare to say my name, not me.
She was being smart in her attack, whereas you were stupid in yours.
Yes, she was in the wrong, but you were more in the wrong, in my opinion. :(

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What I said was KT Latha made the unprofessional comments of "someone is acting like a slut today." I didn't say she is the one who post it to internet. But my name was exposed in JB forum and anyone from flying college who heard it could have done that. Didn't you say I was sublime last time in forum? So how could it be it's my sublime words that made me a slut in this forum? In fact it's the opposite , people insinuating or insulting I am a slut that act pure. Which is very funny considering that I just acting my normal behaviour and never said I am virgin last time. So am i acting pure or acting slut in this forum that made people insulting me slut non stop? Make up your mind Hahahahah

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What I said was KT Latha made the unprofessional comments of "someone is acting like a slut today." I didn't say she is the one who post it to internet. But my name was exposed in JB forum and anyone from flying college who heard it could have done that. Didn't you say I was sublime last time in forum? So how could it be it's my sublime words that made me a slut in this forum? In fact it's the opposite , people insinuating or insulting I am a slut that act pure. Which is very funny considering that I just acting my normal behaviour and never said I am virgin last time. So am i acting pure or acting slut in this forum? Make up your mind Hahahahah

now you are at this 3 state of mind :

tumblr_mn3hajyvs51rs229so1_400.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The last paragraph in my post one is suitable for this:

In this society, people do not punish the bullies who tormented the victims with insults and dirty tricks. But instead shame and punished the victims who exploded in anger as they have no avenue to justice. Shaming people for anger but don't shame the evil doers are what people do. No wonder why some people rather do evil since they can get away with it while the victims are supposed to stay cool and will be shamed for expressing any anger and frustration.

now you are at this 3 state of mind :

tumblr_mn3hajyvs51rs229so1_400.gif

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like I said before, my name already exposed in JB forum and known...
But my name was exposed in JB forum...
Just in case you did not see this specific part of my post earlier:
Once again, you have no proof, right?
Furthermore, as I've said before, if your exposers truly wanted to expose you, they would not have limited it to only the JB sub-forum, right?
Why have they never posted your real-life name in the Courtyard? :confused:
Or if they have, and their posts were deleted, why have they not done it again? :confused:
It's so easy to register new accounts, right?
Also, even if they had correctly posted your real-life name, you should have simply ignored those posts and continue posting about other things; or you could have even denied it a few times, followed by ignoring them; after a while, nobody else will care about your real-life name because they would care much more about the content of your posts, right?
The fact that you kept talking about your real-life name being exposed until now (and that's IF you can prove that it really happened) only provides your exposers with the proof they need to confirm that they correctly exposed your real-life name.

And there is an even worse possibility, i.e. they wrongly exposed the real-life name of a different person, and because you have never seen that name yourself (since you have said before that those posts were deleted before you managed to read them), if they ever want to attack you in real life, they might end up attacking the wrong person! :eek:

and that's why there are people using private messages to spread KT Latha's lies, explaining for the many Indians etc people I may know that appeared under my Facebook account when I knew none. So much so that I closed my Facebook account.
That might be true for your presence within Facebook alone.
But sammyboy.com is like a different "world", and as I've said:
Do your "online harassers" even have proof that whatever real-life name and photos they have of a certain woman is the same woman who is posting using sammyboy.com's "ginfreely" account? :confused:
That applies to KT Latha and her real-life friends too, i.e. can you prove that they also have such proof that KT Latha's former real-life enemy is the same woman using sammyboy.com's "ginfreely" account? :confused:
Ironically, it is you who have provided them with the proof (if they ever come across this thread), simply because this is the first time any sammyboy.com member has ever started a thread/post about "KT Latha", right?

So I have no choice but to put her unprofessional and untruthful comments of "someone is acting like a slut here" to state the truth of I am a virgin that kena insulted a slut. Blame herself not me for her insulting and bullying me at work place...
But you were always paid by your boss for your work every month on time, right?
When I said that you were more in the wrong, it's because you actually touched/pushed her, which might have caused her to fall and injure herself (which is why your boss sacked you), right?

What I said was KT Latha made the unprofessional comments of "someone is acting like a slut today." I didn't say she is the one who post it to internet.
Neither did I say that you said that; once again, you are using a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
argument against me.
I was talking about you saying "...still affecting me now with Hans 168 just called me a smelly cunt tonight. Why if not becos of KT Latha? Did he know me?"

Didn't you say I was sublime last time in forum? So how could it be it's my sublime words that made me a slut in this forum?
Did I say you were sublime all the time until now? :confused:
What I said was:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2549074#post2549074
More than once upon a time,
Miss ginfreely was sublime.
attachment.php

Alas, now she is not,
because she spams a lot.
:(

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ginfreely is back!!!! Please entertain us with your rants!!!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The last paragraph in my post one is suitable for this:

In this society, people do not punish the bullies who tormented the victims with insults and dirty tricks. But instead shame and punished the victims who exploded in anger as they have no avenue to justice. Shaming people for anger but don't shame the evil doers are what people do. No wonder why some people rather do evil since they can get away with it while the victims are supposed to stay cool and will be shamed for expressing any anger and frustration.

I am just stating the truth and not to bully. You are now circulating in the 3 different states of mind which is not healthy.
The earlier picture is also the expression you need to show KT in order to stop her physical bully when she blocked you in the exit. I am providing u tip to handle this type of people and not to bully u.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can make her fall down by giving a slight push? Looks like SOMEONE's modus operandi is to act innocent and then portray me as the evil by keep suggesting such idiotic and evil possibilities like womb fury and now this. Anyone who has watched Korean shows knows that the one who deliberately blocked the way is the bully and the victim giving a slight push just to get out of way. Did you see anyone falling down from such slight push in the Korean shows?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am just stating the truth and not to bully. You are now circulating in the 3 different states of mind which is not healthy.
The earlier picture is also the expression you need to show KT in order to stop her physical bully when she blocked you in the exit. I am providing u tip to handle this type of people and not to bully u.

Actions speak louder than words. Acting kind but jump in to call me Chinese dog bitch when the Sinkie clone Bonut create a bait thread on how to repel dogs is called bullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ginfreely is back!!!! Please entertain us with your rants!!!

Hey so is it clear to you now that I do not just scold Chinese and am not a Chinese dog bitch? Btw it's I who confronted you on your Chinese dog theory, not the other way round and looking at China recent actions, heaven has proven that it's country first then race.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actions speak louder than words. Acting kind but jump in to call me Chinese dog bitch when the Sinkie clone Bonut create a bait thread on how to repel dogs is called bullying.

You need to get things right to cure the 3 faced syndrome.
1. Chinese bitch dog was not named by me but by your Alpha Chinese Dog leader..I'm merely using the nick known in sbf.
2. I was not "trying" to act kind by giving you the tips. I would have offered the same tip to anyone who encounter a office bully.
3. Bonut created the dog repeller thread I believe was to repel real dog but not Chinese dog .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You need to get things right to cure the 3 faced syndrome.
1. Chinese bitch dog was not named by me but by your Alpha Chinese Dog leader..I'm merely using the nick known in sbf.
2. I was not "trying" to act kind by giving you the tips. I would have offered the same tip to anyone who encounter a office bully.
3. Bonut created the dog repeller thread I believe was to repel real dog but not Chinese dog .

I didn't say that you created the title Chinese dog bitch. I said you made use of any opportunity to call me Chinese dog bitch to bully me, like what you did in that dog repel thread. In other words you are a bully despite your denial. And so yes you bully are acting kind here talking about the three face is not healthy.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I didn't say that you created the title Chinese dog bitch. I said you made use of any opportunity to call me Chinese dog bitch to bully me, like what you did in that dog repel thread. In other words you are a bully despite your denial. And so yes you bully are acting kind here talking about the three face is not healthy.

I am a bully and acting kind lo. Good to see u have improved compared to before banning . No more filthy bad words :smile:
BTW there is also a difference of bully and make fun of someone both online and offline .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am a bully and acting kind lo. Good to see u have improved compared to before banning . No more filthy bad words :smile:
BTW there is also a difference of bully and make fun of someone both online and offline .

Again you are shaming victim showing anger instead of shaming bully. That's becos you are a bully and of course you shame the victim. No bad words from victim is improvement? You bullies improve yourself first to stop bullying. Get a life and don't spend your life bullying and think you are so smart to bully others. Anyway bullies calling a virgin a slut deserved bad words in return but I can't be possibly going back to all the threads in the one month I was banned to scold people back. I have already reported cottonmouth to Spore police. Shame on Spore police if they still do nothing to such cyber bullies except asking me to avoid the forum. Shame on the owner and moderator here too protecting bullies and banned the victim for one month and let them have free pass to call me slut for one month. I go back and scold them now will only get me banned again. You people will get your karma return to yourself and your slut wife daughters grand daughters families. Again don't anybody dare to come and say these people's wife daughter grand daughters are innocent and don't deserved it as I am innocent and don't deserve it too but I get called slut by the bullies non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your life sounds very hard, online and offline. Hope you have made good money and can live a retirement life now.

Oh, welcome back ginfreely. Hope you can stick to your own threads. Thank you.

You should be asking the bullies to stop creating threads to bully me instead, which was what happened during the so called madness and not asking me the victim to keep to my own thread. Oh don't worry I am not interested to go to other threads too as I have lost interest in this forum and the people here that not only do nothing to stop bullying but protect the bullies.

Enjoy protecting each others' narrow views and complaining about PAP, Umno or whoever bullying others while ownselves are bullies or protecting bullies or indifferent to bullies. Reminds me of some shameless people protesting their govt are lawless but they themselves are lawless and bullies in every way.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Again you are shaming victim showing anger instead of shaming bully. That's becos you are a bully and of course you shame the victim. No bad words from victim is improvement? You bullies improve yourself first to stop bullying. Get a life and don't spend your life bullying and think you are so smart to bully others. Anyway bullies calling a virgin a slut deserved bad words in return but I can't be possibly going back to all the threads in the one month I was banned to scold people back. I have already reported cottonmouth to Spore police. Shame on Spore police if they still do nothing to such cyber bullies except asking me to avoid the forum. Shame on the owner and moderator here too protecting bullies and banned the victim for one month and let them have free pass to call me slut for one month. I go back and scold them now will only get me banned again. You people will get your karma return to yourself and your slut wife daughters grand daughters families. Again don't anybody dare to come and say these people's wife daughter grand daughters are innocent and don't deserved it as I am innocent and don't deserve it too but I get called slut by the bullies non stop.

shocking.jpg

You went to leeport police that :
1. You are a virgin
2. Someone bully u in forum

Did the police showed this expression ?:cool: