• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if only sg girls are like her

ThrillSeeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
i suspect you are the one who is a gay but still hug hug...

Hey fucktard PAP IB clone. You like to hijack video posted by my clone to promote PAPigs Pro family agenda? :rolleyes: Try anything funny or dirty and see what will happen when i transfer all the anti marriage, anti family stuffs here :biggrin:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aaron Kwok is just one of my 6 thousand ++ clone army :biggrin:
Oh! okay, thanks for letting me, and everyone else, know! :biggrin:

In which case, thanks for posting this three weeks ago:

Flashback 1991
to which I replied with:
Yes, I remember that! :biggrin:

[video=youtube;fb6tf08Wa44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb6tf08Wa44[/video]
followed by your final reply in that thread:
050E000052E5F2A3675839054700AFCF

397616243_m.jpg

21449894395570_499_m.jpg

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Don't blame the girl for being a gold-digger. Guys are no better.

Girls want a secure future. Guys want a pretty or decent-looking wife. At parties, I see guys try to pick up the better-looking girls while ignoring the fat and ugly ones. Are they being cool or are just plain jerks? Likewise, I see many girls behaving like GCBs and rejecting the poor, lowly educated, nerdy and ugly guys without even giving them a chance.

Both sides are not much better. Before you cast the first stone and say most sinkie women are like gold diggers, ask yourself if you would even make any move to date a woman who is plump, less good looking or below your social class.

Actually not true. Scientist have proven in studies that we will, more often than not, choose someone that is of similar looks. For example is someone is a 6/10 in the looks department, he/she will pick a 6/10.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This topic was actually an experiment to bait PAP IB clones since PAP is pro family and clone with online persona syed putra took the bait :biggrin:
Oh, I see! :biggrin:
I was getting confused, and I even suspected "Aaron Kwok" might be krafty's clone! :o

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually not true. Scientist have proven in studies that we will, more often than not, choose someone that is of similar looks. For example is someone is a 6/10 in the looks department, he/she will pick a 6/10.

I would rate my looks as 6/10 at best. But I will not choose a girl unless she is at least a 7/10. My wife would be around 7.5 - 8.