• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$10mil TOTO Hong Bao

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, I don't mind sharing the 1st price with other winners. But this year, I want to be the single winner because I plan to run road from little red dot. Too dissappointed with our wayang MPs and leader and 66.6% sinkies.

In other parts of the world, cases of single winner of lottery with prices in multiple of million dollars do take place. Newspaper does carry such news report from time to time.

But it is unlikely to happen in a society where everything is carefully planned and orchestrated.

The system can recognise the group of numbers which is bought by highest number of punters and can arrange for the group of number to be drawn.

Just treat the $10m hong bao draw as an ordinary toto draw.

Don't be misled by the $10m and start to pour in hundreds and thousands of dollars with a hope to increase your chance. Before your chances of winning can be increased, the authority would have already reaped in what they have planned for.

$5 is reasonable. I will spend the same amount of money too.

But my friend, in the event you really strike, don't go away. Singapore is the best place for the rich and the super rich. Everything here for the rich and the super rich is first class.

Last edited:

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't be misled by the $10m and start to pour in hundreds and thousands of dollars with a hope to increase your chance. Before your chances of winning can be increased, the authority would have already reaped in what they have planned for.

True end of the day you only need one set of numbers. :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In other parts of the world, cases of single winner of lottery with prices in multiple of million dollars do take place. Newspaper does carry such news report from time to time.

But it is unlikely to happen in a society where everything is carefully planned and orchestrated.

The system can recognise the group of numbers which is bought by highest number of punters and can arrange for the group of number to be drawn.

This $10m toto draw is bull***t. It does not mean Singapore Pools take out $10m from its bank account as prize. What it is only Pools guarantee there will be at least $10m total of prize money. With so many ppl buying, Singapore Pools could have easily reap in $20+m for this particular draw.

Actually what the odd of tio all six numbers? I always find it strange whenever the prize snowball to $ 3-5m, the next draw confirm got ppl tio. Seems to me Singapore Pools can "fixed" the result and can tio only when Singapore Pools feel like it.:confused:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually what the odd of tio all six numbers? I always find it strange whenever the prize snowball to $ 3-5m, the next draw confirm got ppl tio. Seems to me Singapore Pools can "fixed" the result and can tio only when Singapore Pools feel like it.:confused:

Well...I feel it in my bone that I might tio this friday whether they "fixed" it or not.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I win, I will be out of this country before you can count 1,2,3 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Next stop, JAPAN (where I always wanted to go) :p

How much do I 'invest'? For normal draws, anything between $4 to $10.

For these major events? about $10-$30

I do not buy often. So spending this amount is reasonable to me.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe the toto draw is 'fixed'.. especially where 10 million is concerned, there won't be a sole winner as gahmen dun want a sole winner. :rolleyes:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think at the end of it all most of you "aspirants" would just sit in your dwellings with bare hands and helplessly play and listen to the song 'Ji Pa Ban' again and again and again :P :P :P

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys here still have high hope for sgpools toto ah?? pls forget about it and move on, no one will win except sgpools.

If you really want some luck, just try buying 4D and you still have some small chance of winning ibet. haha, think deeply

And my guess is 9 winner this time round.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm, you conspiracy theorists are crazy. I think you people think too much about money, and about striking it rich especially in times of economic turbulence.

You guys need help really.

You people had it good, had understanding parents, more personal freedom etc but, hmm, you guys abused your privileges and didn't study hard enough to score As much less go to a good college, and end up with not-so-promising jobs that are about to roll off the line years later, and you people, having underachieved for so long, feel deep resentment and began holding the country, society, government and the world responsible for all your failings and related (or even in some instances, unrelated) mistakes and became more money-desperate than ever especially when it seems more and more scarce from your reach now.

It's all in your hands, people.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
many will be disappointed everytime the result is out.

which make them even more living in dispair.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

The odds of getting all 6 numbers are about 1 in 8 million. So a system 7 bet will be about 1 in 1.15 million.

Thats why prizes snowball as there are probably less than 8 million combos betted in ordinary $650K jackpot draws.

There is no need to fix Toto, the only fear of not making money is when no one bets. It is a sure winner as the jackpot is shared should there be more than 1 winner.

There is a hokkien saying which translates to this

Not afraid you win,
afraid you don't want to play.:biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 8.2 million combinations
Prize money $10 millions
Bao ka liao $4.1 millions (ordinary $.50cts per set)
Make sure not more than 2 winning shares

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any update? I dare not check the result until tomorrow night so that monday can collect my millions...I hope. If you guys didn't hear from me next week, that means I run road liao...:biggrin: