• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is the mother fucking MOD who merged my shoplifter thread into Jah's?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should be lucky ah leong never ban you for your vulgarities, even screwball have forsaken you, you doggie :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be lucky ah leong never ban you for your vulgarities, even screwball have forsaken you, you doggie :biggrin:

Don't talk so much lah! Aiyoh new page! Here goes........

Who wrote this about you?

”There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

For you fucking idiot I leave you a clue............He's the forum owner!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's spamming doggie, whahaha, that's all you got? Alamak... LOL

Why you so kancheong you Tua Bui Sei Hao Hai! One new page first.....LOL......LOL...{whisper~~~~} so that people can see your shame mah!.....LOL

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at that German sausage, the more he explained, the more they heckle him :biggrin:

Peppercrab is an enigma ...he burst into the limelight out of nowhere and in days, became a superstar. He reveals some, he holds back lots. Is he a clone or is he real? Is he German or is he Tracy? Does he eat prata or does he eat suasages? That's why we are so 'fond' of him in so many ways.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peppercrab is an enigma ...he burst into the limelight out of nowhere and in days, became a superstar. He reveals some, he holds back lots. Is he a clone or is he real? Is he German or is he Tracy? Does he eat prata or does he eat suasages? That's why we are so 'fond' of him in so many ways.

1. I am real.
2. I am german.
3. I eat prata and sausages.

Tell us your story.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are his biggest fan ....rewarding him with zillions of points. Never have I seen such a meteoric rise of a foreigner in this forum.

The sialanest mod up me 6 points before Sam moved the goalpost. What was the fuck expecting. An exchange? Is the dumbfuck cunt Alamaking's twin? A point whore?....LOL

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. I am real.
2. I am german.
3. I eat prata and sausages.

Tell us your story.

1. I am winnie;
2. I love winnie the pooh;
3. I drink kopi-oh;
4. I eat chee cheong fun for breakfast, hainanese beef noodles for lunch and hainanese chicken rice for dinner.

One more revelation than you. More from you?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that your story, bad german?

I no German mah! I proud sinkee. Any comments on my video about Chinese loves democracy ...you see ah, LKY tells the Chinese leaders to follow sinkapore development model (tell people that have freedom to make money in exchange for zero freedom to criticize the politicians). Is that model sustainable? How is your boss going to tahan the incessant criticism stemming from here?

Aside, I think this is a 'balanced' forum judging by the support you have here. So, don't mouthing that this is not henceforth.