• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is the mother fucking MOD who merged my shoplifter thread into Jah's?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, i merged your thread into this one. This is what you started your thread with:

whatever the fuck happened to the basic tenet of justice that one is innocent until proven guilty? KNNPCCB! over just a fucking cheap bag which was recovered and a police report made, why the need to name her, her school and a fucking video on youtube?

She is just 15 years old! What yellow ribbon? What fuck your mother cheebye 2nd chance?

This May Goh should be charged for contempt of the LAW!

I really do not see how that warrants a seperate thread as it is a specific comment on the case reported by Jay.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, i merged your thread into this one. This is what you started your thread with:

I really do not see how that warrants a seperate thread as it is a specific comment on the case reported by Jay.
Dun bother to explain to a dog, he thinks he's a big shot in this forum, dun agitate him, he'll bite and will never let go 1 :biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You a fuck up case for a mod then. Out of respect for the forum owner I won't pursue this. Don't push it. I am talking about your MG Chan Lan Fang attitude.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun bother to explain to a dog, he thinks he's a big shot in this forum, dun agitate him, he'll bite and will never let go 1 :biggrin::biggrin:

As for you....Please stop revealing our sex life in the forum. What about my wet dick? How about your wet arse hole that causes it? And bring me some tissue paper to wipe you fucking Sei Hao Hai!....LOL

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah mod , way to go, merge that dogshit thread to the clinton666 or any threads in the trash, that is where rude bugger belong.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah mod , way to go, merge that dogshit thread to the clinton666 or any threads in the trash, that is where rude bugger belong.

Excuse me. Please go answer my post below.......

dun blame PAP for everything under the sun, the father already explain the situation of singapore to him , but he did not listen, yet he blame PAP?
why dun he blame his father for not caning him and obey him?

what a loser,cannot find job for so long, i got a job offer before my final exams from the university. I signed the job contract before i go to exams, go and study some ulu subject dun blame PAP OK.

What kind of job offer you got from the university?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are the cheebye queen of wit! Achtung in response?

A German's humour.....

"What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?
A Jew is a person adhering to the Jewish faith and a pizza is an oven-baked, flat, usually circular bread covered with tomato sauce and cheese with optional garnishes."

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, seems like the dog is cornered to the wall today, so many come after you, whaha

How many har Sei How Hai! By the way a gentle reminder from Sam..........

Who wrote this about you?

”There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

For you fucking idiot I leave you a clue............He's the forum owner!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I fully agree, this kind of dog who curse other people family should be kicked to the toilet and have his balls squeezed!! LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many har Sei How Hai! By the way a gentle reminder from Sam..........

Who wrote this about you?

”There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

For you fucking idiot I leave you a clue............He's the forum owner!

Is that all you have doggy boy? Hahah