• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone's daughter very chio.Thank goodness she doesn't look anything like the father

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you vote for her if she runs for election?

Photos taken from this thread http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?92609-Nabez-why-Vivian-s-daughter-so-chio-1 contributed by BuiKia and no_faith.

attachment.php

attachment.php

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Someone's daughter very chio.Thank goodness she doesn't look anything like the fa

chunting08.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i heard this $8 hero gt 3 daughters?:eek: She is only 1 of them.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Someone's daughter very chio.Thank goodness she doesn't look anything like the fa

For this case, I think the math formula of 2 negative equals to positive applies.

comm10.jpg
Ms Khaw Chun Ting (centre) with dad who is none other than the Minister for Health, Mr Khaw Boon Wan. From left, NUS Provost and Deputy President (Academic Affairs) Professor Tan Eng Chye, Mrs Khaw and Dean of Engineering, Professor Chan Eng Soon.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Are you guys sexcited already? Anyone with good caption?

L1080547.jpg

L1080447.jpg

Last edited:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

For this case, I think the math formula of 2 negative equals to positive applies.

comm10.jpg
Ms Khaw Chun Ting (centre) with dad who is none other than the Minister for Health, Mr Khaw Boon Wan. From left, NUS Provost and Deputy President (Academic Affairs) Professor Tan Eng Chye, Mrs Khaw and Dean of Engineering, Professor Chan Eng Soon.

Looks like you are right! Doesn't even look like the mother!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

38110_414511893042_744193042_4727459_3390204_n.jpg

"i bery flexible wan, see my 劈腿. oh ya and my collectables.":biggrin:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

L1080547.jpg

She must have a mouthful. Look at the spillover on the cushion...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes i agreed. too much for her......:biggrin:

bro buikia, i heard her blog, fb, she locked it, u still can find her pics, good job lah.:biggrin:

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

186530_100001030124221_742273_n.jpg
This is the other one. I find her better looking than the youngest daughter. Her name is Khaw Chun Lin.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro buikia, i heard her blog, fb, she locked it, u still can find her pics, good job lah.:biggrin:

no_faith, you are not so bad yourself, you could find the split leg photo...:biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro no_faith, the world greatest search engine...google...:biggrin:

161422_100001030124221_5576441_n.jpg

Saw this about her too.

Maybe Khaw Boon Wan will be the first to be sent there. His daughter (khaw Chun Lin) is studying in NUS and boy, she's helluva chick. She looks like the kind who might just do it, cos she's smoking while her dad is raising taxes on cigarettes and alcohol.

Great family. I love her short skirts though!

http://fireopal82.blogspot.com/2006/05/retirement-village-abroad-time-to-send.html

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

IMG_0532.jpg
This is an older picture of Chun Ting. Looking at it, she had either gone under the knife for double eyelid or it is the power of makeup.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

34rfvkg.jpg

"I'm a cheerleader":biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...she had either gone under the knife for double eyelid or it is the power of makeup.
possible. why not wif the money her family has. few thousands sure np.
she could be xiaxue or dawn yang fren.:biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Damn got super strong legs siah ! Wolf ! Wolf ! :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng asks, "how u know?"