• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS and Leila - an interesting pair

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time I posted about GMS being forced by his wife to sell their HDB flat after his adultery was exposed, I am now able to give more details after meeting one of his relative for dinner.

Apparently, it wasn't the first time GMS have been fooling around. GMS was fooling around with a staff from Popular bookstore at Jubilee (AMK), where his computer shop was located then. His wife found out about it, but somehow they reconciliated and the affair ended. When the second affair was exposed by TODAY newspaper, the wife cannot forgive him and was determined to leave him. However because of GMS late father illness, his wife decide to KIV her action for the sake of her ailing father-in-law. To win her back, GMS broke off with his PRC mistress, and even gave up his Tampines shop to his friend Alex. Alex is now running the shop at Tampines blk 201 called Alexus. After GMS father passed away, the wife decided to take action and moved to Hong Kong with the daughter. GMS tried very hard to win her back but failed. His wife insist on selling the HDB flat as they are under separation (but not divorce yet). The story ends there, and I refrained from probing further as it may arouse suspicion from this relative of his.

Now back to GMS and Leila.

Recently, I had a gathering attended by an ex-PKMS member, 1 WP youth member, and a member from NSP. First I shall start with what this ex-PKMS member told us about Leila. Leila's nickname in PKMS is "20cents public toilet". I leave you to imagine what that means, but for sure it is not a compliment. It is well-known in PKMS that she and the twin brothers are very fond of each other. All the trouble in PKMS is started by Leila, and through her charm, she is able to instigate the twin brothers, Sumarti, Borhan and a few others to attempt a hostile takeover of the party. Things got out of hand, and you all know all the outcome as the brawl was widely reported in the mainstream media.

Nobody knows how Leila and a few PKMS came to join NSP, but this is what our NSP friend related.

Back then Law Sin Ling was the Sec-Gen of NSP. If you all don't know who is Law, just google and you will find some of the fine articles that he had written for sgreview. When GMS joined NSP, he brought with him an arrogant attitude that pisses off many NSP members. He often boasted to younger NSP members about how he was an "A-Team" member for WP in Aljunied contest, and that LTK had begged him not go when he resigned from WP. According to our NSP friend, senior members like Law, Reno and Steve dislike him alot. Now about Law's resignation.

Being part of WP's Aljunied team, GMS knows that they lost out from the Malay voters. Taking this lesson to NSP, he proposed that a special division for the Malay to be created, thereby the Malay bureau. Law was totally against this dangerous game of racial politicking. When it came down to the vote in CEC, it was a tie. For some reason, Sebastian decides to throw his weight behind GMS and the Malay Bureau was born. Law resign out of principle. To show their appreciation for GMS, Leila galvanized all the Malay members in NSP to support him as the new Sec-Gen. When he became NSP Sec-Gen, GMS reciprocated her help by naming Leila as the head of the Malay Bureau, ahead of more senior and long-standing members of NSP.

Now is there anything going on between GMS and Leila?

Eye-witnesses within the party relate how GMS and Leila often had dinner or drinks together after party meetings or function. Seems like Leila is using her charm on GMS, like what she did to the twin brothers in PKMS, and GMS is falling for it. It even prompted Wai Leng to comment aloud that both of them is behaving and talking like a couple. Now coming from someone like Wai Leng who is a "no-nonsense" lady, it sure raises question.

Now the story ends here as there is no further detail about this couple in NSP. I will update you all when I had more information. As of now, I have only these two questions:

1. If GMS is fooling around with Leila, then is he really sincere about wanting his wife back?

2. Will GMS break his own promise and stay in Singapore for the sake of Leila even though he lost in the coming GE?

Time will tell.

Last edited:

tampines

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Would you care to post that TODAY's article about GMS' alleged adultery with a PRC woman in this forum so that Samsters can come to their own conclusions about what kind of person GMS the politician is ?? At the same time, GMS can take legal action against TODAY paper if he's truly innocent??

OTHERWISE, you should seriously refrain from repeatedly making such slanderous and damaging allegations against an innocent person!

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is the true character of Goh Meng Seng. (Assumming it is true).

Think GMS also said he will not take care of the ward as it is not a MP job.

No need to have Meet the MP session if GMS is the MP.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
WHat's your point dumbshit? GMS is a nobody on the political scene. If you think you are so smart and can investigate someone's infidelity so well, why don't you do expose on Goh Chok Tong's affair with the malay woman, of Old Goat's affair with his taiwanese mistress, or Gay Loong's affairs while married to his first wife, etc. If you got any balls, u can find lots of adulters among PAP ministers, and MPs. Why, you afraid to can call up from ISD?

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
She don't look 20 cents in this photo :rolleyes:

664867409593cbb316b21ddfd69ca44c806cc73.jpg

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah elections really round the corner:

TR kena
GMS kena
Efforts to curtial FT
Efforts to reduce COV

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Aiyoh! Can your lies and stories be more creative than that or not? I nearly fell asleep reading it... :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh! Can your lies and stories be more creative than that or not? I nearly fell asleep reading it... :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Because the poster know some details that ordinary people would not know, I tend to say there is some truth in what he say, maybe not all but at least some of it.

If you see no merit in clearing your name, then there will be no merit in checking a tick mark at your name :(

The choice is yours, that's the price you pay for being a politician :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Because the poster know some details that ordinary people would not know, I tend to say there is some truth in what he say, maybe not all but at least some of it.

If you see no merit in clearing your name, then there will be no merit in checking a tick mark at your name :(

The choice is yours, that's the price you pay for being a politician :biggrin:

Haha. I am surprised that people can be so gullible! If he has any truth worth any cents, he wouldn't be hiding behind some nicks.

If you want to be your last dollar on what he says, I guess you will definitely be very sorry. He is known to spread vicious lies around here. I stand as politician and of course, I welcome the newspapers to report on what he says. That will make my campaign financing very much easier. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. I am surprised that people can be so gullible! If he has any truth worth any cents, he wouldn't be hiding behind some nicks.

If you want to be your last dollar on what he says, I guess you will definitely be very sorry. He is known to spread vicious lies around here. I stand as politician and of course, I welcome the newspapers to report on what he says. That will make my campaign financing very much easier. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Hey, even the constituency you're going to contest has taken the form of a nick and come in to speak up for you. Your chances of winning are high, I must say.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The way you write and express yourself in English is condescending and offensive for a politician seeking support. Never accuse people of being "gullible." You're assuming that people believed your opponent or detractor. You should rephrase it as, "I'd not be surprised that nobody believe him as he hasn't got any truth worth a cent and is hiding behind some nicks."

Or better still, if you want to go for the rhetoric, "I'm not worried about it. Nobody's so gullible to believe him as he hasn't got any truth worth a cent and is hiding behind some nicks."

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHat's your point dumbshit? GMS is a nobody on the political scene. If you think you are so smart and can investigate someone's infidelity so well, why don't you do expose on Goh Chok Tong's affair with the malay woman, of Old Goat's affair with his taiwanese mistress, or Gay Loong's affairs while married to his first wife, etc. If you got any balls, u can find lots of adulters among PAP ministers, and MPs. Why, you afraid to can call up from ISD?

Yo PS (papsmearer) dude, just in one short para, u namedrop more delicious expose than the TS, similarly like the way u taunt him, show us your balls to elaborate more on the above or in your words, r u also afraid of call up from ISD ?

I find u & chao a higher class of contributors (I know the feeling is not mutual), so for once show us u can do more than just smear ... We all love to know more of the estab's shit, dun we:cool:?

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Bro,tat Old Man affair with a taiwanese mistress is very interesting,i use to have lunch or drinks with his younger brother Fred at Tanglin Club,once i mention a good friend of mine who is a penangnite,a prominent sportsman in the 50s n 60s now a successful businessman,he sound very excited and question me about him how is he and his taiwanese wife who use to be a nightclub singer in spore in the 60s doing,are they still together(they have since divorce).i ask Fred why so interested in his wife he told me those were the days.:wink:
Every man rich or poor is hum sup...once i even heard the ex msian PM Mathathir was in New York for a leaders meeting...and he would sent one of his bodyguard to get for him the lastest R Rated movie just to satisfy his sexual urge.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The way you write and express yourself in English is condescending and offensive for a politician seeking support. Never accuse people of being "gullible." You're assuming that people believed your opponent or detractor. You should rephrase it as, "I'd not be surprised that nobody believe him as he hasn't got any truth worth a cent and is hiding behind some nicks."

To people who tell lies, I won't really give a damn. 对人说人话,对鬼说鬼话

Goh Meng Seng