• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which temple in Sg has the 'choon choon' chiam see ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A law student visited Francis Seow's office at Yale University.

Student : Hey you have two statues there, one male one female, are they Adam and Eve from the Bible?

Francis Seow : No, the female one is Goddess of Mercy Kuan Yim from Waterloo Street and the male one is God of No Mercy Kuan Yew from Oxley Rise.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
___________Istana 100% good.[/SIZE]

On National Day, Krafty our resident cabbie picked up a PRC tourist.

Krafty : 小姐,你要去那里?

PRC : 我要去伊势丹那开房。

Krafty : (blur, Isetan got shopping also got sex hotel meh?)

Anyway, crafty drove her to Isetan at Lido.

PRC : 你搞错了,不是这里。你们总统住的地方,国庆日有开房的。

Krafty : (KNN, Istana National Day Openhouse.)

zhugeliang

Alfrescian
Loyal
try the guan yin temple at joo chiat tembeling road..can park ur car at the open car park along joo chiat place..

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no such thing. Otherwise, temple uncles and aunties would become gods. 古人有训,天机不可泄漏,不可妄测。

I didn't ask you to recommend me a good fortune teller.

Either you're aware of any temple that has gained a reputationi (i.e. famous) as a result of having given out 'chiam si' which are by and large accurate, in which case it's a question of fact; or you're not aware.

It's a very different question from whether you believe there exists any temple that can give accurate 'chiam si', which is a question of opinion.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't ask you to recommend me a good fortune teller.

Either you're aware of any temple that has gained a reputationi (i.e. famous) as a result of having given out 'chiam si' which are by and large accurate, in which case it's a question of fact; or you're not aware.

It's a very different question from whether you believe there exists any temple that can give accurate 'chiam si', which is a question of opinion.

I'm answering directly, to and through the point. There's no such thing as divinely accurate forecasts by humans.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm answering directly, to and through the point. There's no such thing as divinely accurate forecasts by humans.

No, you didn't. I'm not asking if there is such a thing or not. I'm asking which temple has a good reputation for such a thing. I'm not asking about what you believe; what you've heard from the consensus of people who go seek chiam si from temple, that I'm interested. Somebody ahead of you has already pointed out one. Whether you believe that the temple he pointed out can indeed give 'divinely accurate forecast' is a different question altogether.

"To and through the point" is definitely NOT YOUR STRENGTH. It's as believable as you're fit and handsome.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I believe that no human can divine or forecast accurately, what "reputable" institution doing that do you expect me to name as "reputatable?"

Frankly, in my books, all claiming so are charlatans.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, you didn't. I'm not asking if there is such a thing or not. I'm asking which temple has a good reputation for such a thing. I'm not asking about what you believe; what you've heard from the consensus of people who go seek chiam si from temple, that I'm interested. Somebody ahead of you has already pointed out one. Whether you believe that the temple he pointed out can indeed give 'divinely accurate forecast' is a different question altogether.

"To and through the point" is definitely NOT YOUR STRENGTH. It's as believable as you're fit and handsome.

You cannot penetrate the thick skull and hide of the ramseth. :wink:

Wei Tuo Deva

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I believe that no human can divine or forecast accurately, what "reputable" institution doing that do you expect me to name as "reputatable?"

Frankly, in my books, all claiming so are charlatans.

Ramseth do not understand what is 'Chiam" and not not seen and encounter before.

Go to waterloo street, Guan Yin Temple to ask for Divinety guide, state your name, age, address and your specific Question in mind aloud and toast the bean (Sing Pu) for odd and even as yes for the right Chiam. Or another place is Bright hill Temple, hall of Avalokitasavaraya to seek Divne guide, Wei Tuo Deva is left side disciple of Avalokita. Have Love and Compassion in mind for your visit. Wei Tuo Deva is the Guardian of Dharma. Good Luck!

helicopview

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kwan im temple at Waterloo. So far everytime my questions are answered and most importantly guidelines and sound advice. With a sincere heart, u pray

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jokes aside. Do you know which temple in Singapore is famous for giving out very accurate 'chiam si' ?

Old Tampines Road........ the abbot used to be from the Old Jurong Road temple which he left because of the super long queues of devotees asking him to "see life"...... he dun provide this service anymore at this Old Tampines Road temple but once in a while he will do it to help those down and out who seek solace in the temple.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi
Yes, I think the waterloo temple “chiam” is very accurate.

I personally knew 2 persons, one regular church-goer Christian and another a Chinese Indonesian Catholic both seek help in this temple and got helped. They had told me that they have met some major life difficulties then and despite intense help from their church's congregation/pastors prayers and support,they were unsolved.

At the last resort,they seek help through at the Waterloo Guanyin temple through the Goddess of Mercy “chiam” and following the instructions, their difficulties were solved and they were very appreciative till today.

Both remained in their Christian/Catholic religions and still attend their church but I can see that their respect for Buddhism/Taoism and “chiam ritual” has greatly increased.
Quite happy for them too and I feel this is a testimony that all religions are good and their purpose is to help all mankind when they face with life difficulties.