• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France played so badly that .....

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even Geylang Utd can beat them...... and I am not referring to the S-league team. I am referring to 11 "jumped aeroplane"" prc cunts who are plying their trade at Geylang !!!:eek:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
france don't deserve to win a single match - judging from the way they entered into the competition.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, i think Uruguay and Mexico will go for a win, because 2nd placing will play Argentina in the knockout stage (2nd round).

Uruguay need just a draw to top the group on goal difference. Mexico must win to avoid Argentina.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Mexico lose to Uruguay and
France beat S. Africa, France is
still out. So France need Mexico to
beat Uruguay and France beat
S Africa by 4 goals~unlikely
Mexico will be out if they lose to
Uruguay and S. Africa beat France
by 3 goals~likely :P
Uru 0 Fra 0
S Afr 1 Mex 1
Fra 0 Mex 2
Uru 3 S Afr 0
Uru 4 pts
Mex 4 pts
Fra 1 pt
S Afr 1 pt

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
France manager Raymond Domenech has expelled Nicolas Anelka from his squad and sent him on the next flight out of South Africa, for scolding him "go fuck yourself, dirty son of a bitch" (translated) and refusing to apologise.

jw5

Loyal
France manager Raymond Domenech has expelled Nicolas Anelka from his squad and sent him on the next flight out of South Africa, for scolding him "go fuck yourself, dirty son of a bitch" (translated) and refusing to apologise.
According to an ESPN soccernet report, he was alleged to have said
"go screw yourself, dirty son of a whore".