• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pay 20 cents more to warm it up

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jan 2, 2010

Nasi lemak is cold? Pay 20 cents more to warm it up

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
I HAVE had enough of shops charging for little things. Where is the service in the service industry?
I was a regular customer of a private canteen called Quest Kafe in IBM building at Changi Business Park. It has both air-conditioned and open-air seating.
Recently, I ordered the last packet of cold nasi lemak wrapped in banana leaf. I asked the operator to warm it up and to my surprise, I was asked to pay 20 cents - even though the microwave would be at half heat for 30 seconds. I said I did not want the nasi lemak any more, gulped down my coffee which was already paid for, and left.
The canteen not only did not make extra money on the last packet of nasi lemak, but it has also lost a regular customer.
Stanley Thye Peng

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The canteen not only did not make extra money on the last packet of nasi lemak, but it has also lost a regular customer.

He should tell that to the sinkie stall holder.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah stanley ...

u din noe dat electricity tariff increased by another 12.5% in oct last yr meh? ...

u oso din noe electricity tariff increased by another 5.4% in jan tis yr meh? ...

warm up 4 u no nid 2 pay electricity 1, ah? ... electricity free 1, meh? ...

wanna brame, go n brame ze greediest world bestest paid politicians 4 making u having 2 pay so much mor ...

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Stanley made the right move by not buying the nasi lemak... at least he not like other sinkie, buy last packet like loser then write paper complain :biggrin:

ah po po, sounds like you support hawker charge 20 cents for some basic service :p

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan 2, 2010

Nasi lemak is cold? Pay 20 cents more to warm it up

Don't worry there are more idiots who will be more than willing to pay for it .

Look at today's kids growing up with 4 fingers distance between eye to eye .

You do wonder what they have being eating ?