• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fun With AIR INDIA Stewardess

Are Indian Stewardess Beautiful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
_41198026_cabincrew_203afp.jpg

Damm hot cury desi knelt before me...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

AIR INDIA FREELANCE

Name: Jasmine Kxxx
Nationality: Indian
Job: AIR INDIA stewardess
Stats: 35C-26-34
BJ: 9/10 (Shiok!)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Hot curry)
AJ: 9/10 (Ultra hot curry) PS: Indian desi gals love it in the ass!
Sexsitons: Karma Sutra any style you want!
Shots: SGD 120 multiple shots allowed in 2 hrs

At end end, she calls me "'HARE KRISHNAN, HARE RAMA!" (My God! My King!)

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dann shiok Indian pussies...

images

'Surplay' skills also dann good...blown n mindblowing...

I love Indian Desi 'Tankachis' (Indian mei meis)...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Nowadays...plenty of places to pick up these Indian desi tankachis in SGP...

Willing to exchange if any can provide Indian student cumtacts...

images

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/engineering/article4309241.ece

Air India, the state-run carrier, is seeking a £270 million rescue finance package from the Indian Government to shore up the company against widening losses.

It is understood that officials from the National Aviation Company of India (Nacil), which runs Air India, told India's aviation minister last week that the group has racked up losses of as much as £230 million over the past financial year, a figure it reckons is on course to double this year.

HOORAY...MORE AIR INDIAN STEWAREDESS DOING SIDELINE NOW...

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I goes like this, there is this Bayi who loved his daughter and tell people that "she is apple of my eye". The Sarda villagers likes the phrase so much so they shorten it to apple core. Since then all their daughters are call "kaurs"

Pray tell me what is KAURS

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahaha...sibeh funny!!!i missed this thread just now. btw, are you all ah nehs,if you are, i forgive you...really sibeh funny!

Darling... you not like me??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AIR INDIA FREELANCE

Name: Jasmine Kxxx
Nationality: Indian
Job: AIR INDIA stewardess
Stats: 35C-26-34
BJ: 9/10 (Shiok!):biggrin:
FJ: 8.5/10 (Hot curry):biggrin:
AJ: 9/10 (Ultra hot curry) PS: Indian desi gals love it in the ass!:biggrin::biggrin:
Sexsitons: Karma Sutra any style you want!
Shots: SGD 120 multiple shots allowed in 2 hrs

At end end, she calls me "'HARE KRISHNAN, HARE RAMA!" (My God! My King!):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Air India, the state-run carrier, is seeking a £270 million rescue finance package from the Indian Government to shore up the company against widening losses.... of as much as £230 million over the past financial year, a figure it reckons is on course to double this year.

HOORAY...MORE AIR INDIAN STEWAREDESS DOING SIDELINE NOW...

Temasek / SIA white knight heroes to the rescue!!!