• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'I still don't have undergarments': Former air stewardess shares her 'embarrassing' blunder while boarding a plane to KL

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

'I still don't have undergarments': Former air stewardess shares her 'embarrassing' blunder while boarding a plane to KL​

MAY 22, 2022PUBLISHED AT 1:55 PMByCHING SHI JIEASIAONE
20220522_travel.jpeg

Screengrab/TikTok/Juliayeo

This woman was about to board a plane – her first trip overseas in more than two years since the Covid-19 pandemic – only to realise that she had left her luggage at home.

Sharing her "horror travel story" in a TikTok video last Friday (May 20), Julia Yeo said: "Please help a sis out. Where can I buy nice and affordable clothes in Kuala Lumpur?"

While netizens in the comments were confused how the 28-year-old former air stewardess managed to forget to bring her luggage, one of them described her blunder as a "new way of forgetfulness".

Screenshot%202022-05-22%20at%201.03.45%20PM.jpg
Screengrab/TikTok/Juliayeo
Several netizens also rallied to suggest how Yeo could buy some clothes while she is in Kuala Lumpur.

Taking to TikTok on the same day, Yeo shared that she had managed to buy some clothes at a H&M outlet in the airport, but one problem remained.

"I still don't have undergarments," she added.

In an interview with AsiaOne on Sunday (May 22), Yeo shared that this "embarrassing" blunder was partly due to a "miscommunication" with her father, who had forgotten to bring her luggage to the airport.

It was only at the boarding area that she realised that her bag of clothes was still at home, she said.

"[It] felt like a joke, but I was also chill [at that time]. My family was more anxious than me."

Yeo, who is in Kuala Lumpur until Monday (May 24) to visit relatives and friends, shared that she is "surprised" by the amount of help she received on social media.

She said: "I went to search up those places… to look out for all the recommended brands.

"Hopefully i don't forget to bring my luggage home from Malaysia [too]."

[email protected]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women don't wear panties very shameful issit? Maybe when menstruating and they're afraid of bloody leakage?

Men who don't wear underwear and get an erection... it's very visible in public. Now that's embarrassing.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women don't wear panties very shameful issit? Maybe when menstruating and they're afraid of bloody leakage?

Men who don't wear underwear and get an erection... it's very visible in public. Now that's embarrassing.

The smell, some cunts can be very very smelly.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The same panties can be worn for four days.
Day one, wear normal way.
Day two, wear back to front.
Day three, wear inside out normal way.
Day four, wear inside out, back to front.
By day five, the panties will be filled with shit stains and cheebye juice stains on all sides.

Last edited: