• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fun With AIR INDIA Stewardess

Are Indian Stewardess Beautiful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
kingfisher_air_hostess_2.jpg

Ah...my beautiful tankachis...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all are frogs in the well........like any race or color............you can sure find some stunning babes.......though i am color blind but the north indians babes usually look hotter.......not purely because of the skin tone....but due to better skin, sharper features and body build.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I goes like this, there is this Bayi who loved his daughter and tell people that "she is apple of my eye". The Sarda villagers likes the phrase so much so they shorten it to apple core. Since then all their daughters are call "kaurs"

However, the Bayi neighbour's daughter was a real slut who fucked everyone and everything in the village and she was
called "Hard Kaur"