• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shooting oneself in the foot: PAP’s screw up of the reserve elections for EP

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is exactly my point to PAPtader. Its so easy right? DNA tests are quite accurate nowadays, and combined with a genealogy study, should be pretty much certain proof of the race of the person.

What's there to "prove" when I am not denying that she is of an "Indian-Malay" mixed race???

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have already answered your question, but you are foaming at the mouth like the PAP porlumpar that you are. So, I will reply to it again. If the DNA test and genealogy study proves what we already know, i.e. that halimah is a mixed race, then she cannot be run in this coming EP. She is qualified to run in the EP reserved for Indians and Other Races. But just not this one. Which part are you confused about?

What in God's world are you blabbering about now???

So it is acceptable to you that HY can run as a "Malay" for Parliamentary Elections which means it is possible, no matter how remote, that she lands up with the most powerful post in the country, that of Prime Minister but not as President where she has to cut ribbons, kiss babies and shake hands?

BTW, there's no EP reserved for "Indian and other races", only one for a "community that has not held office of President for 5 or more consecutive years" (Ref: Section 19B of the Constitution).

So now you want to create your own little law that there should be a new category for "mixed races" for people who have an Indian heritage? What about someone with a Malay-Chinese heritage or Eurasian-Chinese heritage, etc? More baskets for such cases as well?

The longer you go on, the more outrageous your claims and sillier they become.

The PAP wants to manipulate and control this EP to prevent TCB and other notables from running against their favoured candidate. So, they write up an amendment. Just because they put in a so call "mechanism" in place to determine the eligibility of a candidate, such mechanism consisting of a committee of 16 people all appointed by the PM, it does not mean that it is the right, fair or proper way to determine eligibility. Only a die hard PAP supporter will argue that is the right way to do it. If it is, then why are there so much controversy over this, in the local AND International press?

The only "controversy" is by people like you who fail to do your homework and who can't even get your your basic facts right before spewing out nonsense.

Those few "international press" report on this controversy, not partake in it.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP porlumpar, no. I hv never labelled him a PAP stooge. This is a guy who fought in the trenches with JBJ, and for this I respect him. He has more right than anyone here, myself included, to cast aspersions on WP Baru under LTK.

But I'm calling him out on his lack of objectivity and disingenuousness on issues that rile him and undermine his conservative social mores: social safety nets, progressive taxation, minority rights.

That's when the profanities, ad hominem and strawman arguments, less-than-honest fudgings on matters of the law, and emotional rantings appear. Also a prurient obsesion with basic bodily functions. And prone to stalking.

That aside, a valuable contributor who has provided much clarity on many issues. Absolutely nothing personal here - we're after all a bunch of anonymous monikers.

I am riled up only by you because you are a living Saint and God's most important lieutenant. Nothing else.

That means I may end up in hell instead of heaven if you whisper through his hairy ears and thick earwax that I am an asshole, or persist in your dishonest claims that I refused to answer your questions. These are not "normal" sins made against his lieutenants that God can readily forgive. They are mortal sins which I am sure you are aware off, will land me in hell. Notice, I am not riled up by those unimportant godless like PS who spew nonsense, do not have God's ears, contact number and e-mail address, and who I am prepared to bet my butthole, will not make it to the land of milk and honey when they kick the bucket?

You need to be more observant as a Saint. Otherwise, how do you put up your case to God to allow faggots and single women who splay their legs open to pass through St Peter's gates into heaven?

God please forgive me for being rude and disrespectful to St Yellowarse yet again. The devil made me do it.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's when the profanities, ad hominem and strawman arguments, less-than-honest fudgings on matters of the law, and emotional rantings appear. Also a prurient obsesion with basic bodily functions. And prone to stalking.

I was unsure of my vague recollection of you using profanities as you are a living saint and couldn't possibly have descended to the usual crudities that this "politically incorrect" forum is well known for. So, imagine my shock when my vague recollection turned out to be true!

No, Ivan Heng married a Brit, Tony Trickett, in London. Glen Goei is attached but not married.

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...-of-18-years-on-a-perfect-british-summers-day

The ROM is making a mockery of our law. Only a court can annul marriages.

One of the saddest victims of state discrimination is single mums with kids. I know a low-income woman who's supporting her daughter by holding down 2 jobs. Application to buy an HDB flat rejected. Application to rent an HDB flat rejected. Reason: a single unmarried mum with a biological daughter is not considered a 'family unit'. (But a divorcee with an adopted kid is!) They're now bunking in with her cousin.

Fuck the bastards.

Why so self-righteous and so coy now about "profanities" when you started your very first post in that ROM thread with these unholy words?

Try not to behave like a juvenile, snippy little fag by hijacking threads to prolong your obsession with gay issues and other "progressive" causes, or hijack threads to spread untruths about "stalkings", "fudgings" and all your other nonsense.

I will be reporting your unsaintly conduct to God. I hope he punishes you by putting you in a room full of heterosexuals for 24 hours. That should teach you a lesson.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
BTW, there's no EP reserved for "Indian and other races", only one for a "community that has not held office of President for 5 or more consecutive years" (Ref: Section 19B of the Constitution).

So now you want to create your own little law that there should be a new category for "mixed races" for people who have an Indian heritage? What about someone with a Malay-Chinese heritage or Eurasian-Chinese heritage, etc? More baskets for such cases as well?

From the website of The Singapore Elections Department:

[h=3]Reserved Election[/h] Elections are generally open to prospective candidates from all races. However, to ensure multi-racial representation in the Presidency, an election for the office of the President will be reserved for a certain community (i.e. Chinese, Malay or Indian and other minority communities) if no person belonging to that community has held the office of the President for any of the last 5 terms of office.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=3]Reserved Election[/h] Elections are generally open to prospective candidates from all races. However, to ensure multi-racial representation in the Presidency, an election for the office of the President will be reserved for a certain community (i.e. Chinese, Malay or Indian and other minority communities) if no person belonging to that community has held the office of the President for any of the last 5 terms of office.

What about the post of prime minister? How come no reserve for other races? Didn't some Pappie said that Singkieland not ready for an ah Neh PM?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, the same argument can be adopted vis-a-vis the phrase "at the date of marriage" in that it does not specifically preclude "after the date of marriage". I think this is where context comes into play.

I'll lovingly give you a short tutorial on the logical fallacy you're guilty of:

A. 'At the date of marriage' does not specifically preclude 'after the date of marriage' — PREMISE ✔︎
B. Therefore 'at the date of marriage' must include 'after the date of marriage' — CONCLUSION ❌

The above is what we'd call a syllogistic fallacy, of assuming a (invalid) affirmative conclusion from a negative premise.

An analogous example:

A. Being a student does not specifically preclude your being a part-time worker — PREMISE ✔︎
B. You're a student, therefore you must also be a part-time worker — CONCLUSION ❌ (syllogistic fallacy)

​Comprendé? That's why you couldn't show me which part of the WC specifically mentions sex change after marriage: because the WC is completely silent on sex change after marriage!

I was spot-on when I said that you invented your own law, because you were (dishonestly) imputing an extension ('must include "after the date of marriage"') to the law ('at the date of marriage) which does not exist, which imputation is also fallacious and hence invalid. Your arbitrary assumption of a law that doesn't exist to suit your own purpose makes you no better than the very Pappy masters you so vehemently decry.

All we can say is the law is silent on this point, and that 'does not preclude' ​may mean

1. 'may include'; or
2. 'may not include' ('may' used here in the sense of possibility, not permission)

Whether (1) or (2) should be privileged in interpreting the law should best be left to the courts. A better option would be to craft a new law stating the specific condition of 'sex change after marriage'. This removes all ambiguity. As it stands, ROM has no right to interpret and act on the law to suit its own agenda.

Save your sacrilegious pronouncements. Instead, have enough humility — a trait Jesus displayed in abundance — to admit you're wrong. Trust me, the forum members here are a forgiving bunch.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IYou need to be more observant as a Saint. Otherwise, how do you put up your case to God to allow faggots and single women who splay their legs open to pass through St Peter's gates into heaven?

God please forgive me for being rude and disrespectful to St Yellowarse yet again. The devil made me do it.

I'm no saint, but believe me when I say I thoroughly empathize — and sympathize — with your history of sordid abuse by those who should know better. The world knows of the horrendous initiatory rites demanded of altar boys, and I'd not wish them on my enemy's children. There's hope yet; Pope Francis — God bless his dear soul! — arguably the most progressive pope in living memory, has shown incredible resolve in removing this hideous stain on the Church for all posterity.

As to 'single women who splay their legs' (again note the obsessive concupiscence here), you must surely know of the Pericope Adulterae, a passage in the Bible that describes how Jesus was anointed by a prostitute. Did Jesus condemn the woman as you did? No. He said: "Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again." (John 8:11)

If you had only an ounce of the compassion and honesty towards the downtrodden and marginalized of society that your Master demonstrated, instead of being the hateful disingenuous bigot you are, the opposition movement would be that much stronger and moral for it. Don't just worship Jesus; be like Jesus.

And so, peace I leave you, My peace I give you.

(Having attended 25 years of Sunday mass with my wife, I believe I know much more about your religion than you'd ever think I did).

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why so self-righteous and so coy now about "profanities" when you started your very first post in that ROM thread with these unholy words?

My profanities 'fuck the bastards' were directed towards the PAP. Yours were directed towards forum participants, and the downtrodden and underprivileged members of society.

That's the difference. Now go say your rosary. Go now, and sin no more.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Post of PM is not by peasants' popular vote. No need to reserve. The reserving part is already done when the general elections are conducted. :wink:

What about the post of prime minister? How come no reserve for other races? Didn't some Pappie said that Singkieland not ready for an ah Neh PM?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The post of PeeM of Zikapore is already a reserved post........ reserved for members of Familee. If Hongli marries a Melayu girl and has a son, that boy will also have the post of PeeM reserved for him, and will that satisfy your racial reverse discrimination?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reserved Election

Elections are generally open to prospective candidates from all races. However, to ensure multi-racial representation in the Presidency, an election for the office of the President will be reserved for a certain community (i.e. Chinese, Malay or Indian and other minority communities) if no person belonging to that community has held the office of the President for any of the last 5 terms of office.

Extracts from the Constitution:

Reserved election for community that has not held office of President for 5 or more consecutive terms

"19B (1) An election for the office of President is reserved for
a community if no person belonging to that community has held the office of President for any of the 5 most recent terms of office of the President."

19B (6) In this Article —

“community” means —

(a) the Chinese community;

(b) the Malay community; or

(c) the Indian or other minority communities;

Note the use of the coordinating conjunction "or".

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
My profanities 'fuck the bastards' were directed towards the PAP. Yours were directed towards forum participants, and the downtrodden and underprivileged members of society.

You decide and set standards on how and when the use of profanities is acceptable in this forum and society??? You are a self-serving hypocrite, aren't you?

You are a craven opportunist, given to using people for your personal objectives whilst attempting to disguise them as your "concern" for the "downtrodden and underprivileged". You used that single woman who popped out a baby not because of any "concern" but because it gave you a chance to play internet hero by "fuck[ing] the bastards".

You are using Papsmearer now (easily one of the of the most profane forummers who regularly directs his profanities towards "forum participants", not that I mind but you should going by your sterling standards) not because he is an angel and a weakling who needs "protection" from being "stalked" by "vindictive" people like me as you claimed, but only because it offered you a chance to hijack this thread, take potshots, make false claims and insert your "progressive" ideas about faggots and single mothers into an active thread when the other ROM thread had died down. It died down because it became tedious and tiresome with your ongoing nonsense which was sparked off with your egregious ignorance in not knowing that "void" and "annul" carry different meanings under the WC. Based on your erroneous premise that they meant the same thing, you spun a whole lot of other nonsense and distractions in that thread.

I have worked in an unpaid and voluntary position with the underprivileged including those like your single mother friend for close to 21 years before I finally gave up. My two-decade experience has taught me not to romanticise these "downtrodden and underprivileged" as being angels and the epitome of innocence; all to be pitied and perpetually spoonfed by volunteers, taxpayers and society because they are in the position they are because of "bad luck", "missed opportunities", an "uncaring and heartless society", etc. Everyone, every event and everything are at fault save themselves. In truth, they have fucked up their own lives. They are stubborn, refuse to take advice, and insist that no one should interfere with their God given right to run their lives the way they please. But when it come to finances, their insistence that no one should interfere in their lives suddenly vanishes. They hold out their hands and demand that society and taxpayers must suddenly interfere in their lives by providing them with financial support in various guises. After two decades, I have had enough of their crutch mentality. So I can confidently say I have done my part in society. This includes parting with my hard-earned money for 21 years to help these "underprivileged" people. So don't talk nonsense and shit to me about the "downtrodden and underprivileged".

Now stop being a little prissy, precious and pretentious faggot, avoid an issue that you pretend to be close to your heart and tell everyone what you think of that "downtrodden" Malay family of eight and those "uncaring and heartless" forummers who condemn them.

And for fuck sake, keep your views to that thread. Don't contaminate this thread with your unrelated and irrelevant nonsense again. If you want to talk about your butt-fucking gay nonsense and your single mother "friend", revive that ROM thread every hour if you must so it stays on the front page. Just don't hijack and misuse this thread, or any other threads for that matter.