• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tony Tan Is A Disappointment

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
something tells me tony would rather give a fishmonger a full blooded handshake rather than get involved. :biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
something tells me tony would rather give a fishmonger a full blooded handshake rather than get involved. :biggrin:

Rather than taking it upon himself as EP to help resolve this serious allegation of LHL's power abuse, Tony chooses to run away

Last edited:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rather than taing it upon himself as EP to help resolve this serious allegation of LHL's power abuse, Tony chooses to run away

Make all the noise you like about all the people you dislike. Nothing they ever do will make you happy anyway. Well they should be gone soon so thats something uou can look forward to.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make all the noise you like about all the people you dislike. Nothing they ever do will make you happy anyway. Well they should be gone soon so thats something uou can look forward to.

I am a happy person and am blessed. I dislike wrong deeds

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a happy person and am blessed. I dislike wrong deeds

Sure on the surface your life is good with holidays and money from your investments but your posts indicate that you are as unhappy and angry as a jilted woman full of revenge in your heart.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure on the surface your life is good with holidays and money from your investments but your posts indicate that you are as unhappy and angry as a jilted woman full of revenge in your heart.

an unhappy and angry person will be stressed and spout vulgarities like you

if i am not stressed like you and i dont spout vulgarities, how can i be angry and unhappy? chey!!!

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

not only do i feel good on the surface, i have inner peace and joy because i am blessed.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
not only do i feel good on the surface, i have inner peace and joy because i am blessed.

That was not directed in anger, it was with regard to your ''if'' whereas you complain and bitch non stop here in this forum so it is you who are unhappy, hurt and rejected.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was not directed in anger, it was with regard to your ''if'' whereas you complain and bitch non stop here in this forum so it is you who are unhappy, hurt and rejected.

there are too many truths that pap tries to hide.

speaking the truth is not complaining.

When I said LHL was silly to make fun abt China at a US State dinner, I was stating the truth. But you mistook it as a complaint.

When I said LHL was silly to sue a citizen, that was the truth. But you mistook it as a complaint.

When I said pap lied what they said aged singaporeans collect cardboard boxes for exercise, that was the truth. But you mistook at a complaint.

When I said Tony is a big disappointment, that was the truth. But you mistook it as a complaint.

When will you have enough wisdom to see a truth as a truth?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are too many truths that pap tries to hide.

speaking the truth is not complaining.

When I said LHL was silly to make fun abt China at a US State dinner, I was stating the truth. But you mistook it as a complaint.

When I said LHL was silly to sue a citizen, that was the truth. But you mistook it as a complaint.

When I said pap lied what they said aged singaporeans collect cardboard boxes for exercise, that was the truth. But you mistook at a complaint.

When I said Tony is a big disappointment, that was the truth. But you mistook it as a complaint.

When will you have enough wisdom to see a truth as a truth?

You guniangly complain about everything LHL or anyone associated with the PAP until you have next to zero impact here. This is an anti-PAP forum but your supporters here are those low quality brainless type.
Take a leaf out of Papsmearer's page. Criticise with proper facts and force and you may get the good quality support that you lack and more importantly win over the neutrals. Until then you are just a pest .

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guniangly complain about everything LHL or anyone associated with the PAP until you have next to zero impact here. This is an anti-PAP forum but your supporters here are those low quality brainless type.
Take a leaf out of Papsmearer's page. Criticise with proper facts and force and you may get the good quality support that you lack and more importantly win over the neutrals. Until then you are just a pest .

Truth speaks for itself. Having more supporters doesnt make a truth more true

Last edited: