• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tony Tan Is A Disappointment

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think TT is a big disappointment in this event...wait till you get the Speakeress. I think far worse and more biased in opinion.

At least TT diam diam sit there collect salary and no take part in Lee debate.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
TT never has intention nor desire to be the EP and had plans to retire 5 years ago.....it's all bcos of TCB

Is Tony a honourable man? A honourable man when he agrees to take on a responsibility, will do his best to fulfil it.

Tony, by being dumb after he pledged to do his best, is not honourable

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
U must be the last person in Singapore not to know that Tiny Tony is the uncle of Lee Hsien Loong. How does that feel?

Do you expect Gay Loong's uncle to do do anything about it? Both sides are his direct relatives. He is staying away from it like many of the other relatives.

Whether Tony is related to LHL or not is immaterial. He took an oath to do his best as the Elected President. By keeping dumb now, he is not doing his job. He broke his oath to God

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is pretty clear TT was drafted. One of the most silent of Presidents. Even the ST can't find much to cover about his doings. I suspect the deal was he would save the their asses but he would slumber through his term. No more than one, mind you.

Whether he was drafted or volunteered is no reason for him not to do anything now when the ball is in his court. He just cant ignore it and pretend nothing is happening.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think TT is a big disappointment in this event...wait till you get the Speakeress. I think far worse and more biased in opinion.

At least TT diam diam sit there collect salary and no take part in Lee debate.

Halimah's inertia does not make Tony look any better. Halimah's negligence is irrelevant to Tony's non performance

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whether he was drafted or volunteered is no reason for him not to do anything now when the ball is in his court. He just cant ignore it and pretend nothing is happening.

What do you expect him to do? He has no executive powers and he is not adored like the late thai king. Barely 35% of the voters chose him, remember?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you expect him to do? He has no executive powers and he is not adored like the late thai king. Barely 35% of the voters chose him, remember?

If Tony does not know his duties and powers, ask him to read Articles 21(2)(i), 22G

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does Tony need me to advise him on what to do in the current alleged abusing of power by LHL?

If he does not know his duties and powers, ask him to read Articles 21(2)(i), 22G

Are you officially on his advisers' council? Shouldn't those guys, his aide-de-camps, be telling him or advising him what to do?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you officially on his advisers' council? Shouldn't those guys, his aide-de-camps, be telling him or advising him what to do?

Tony should not be blur even if the Council of President Advisers didnt advise him to invoke his Presidential powers. SG is in dire straits because of alleged abuse of power by LHL. This is time for him to act

Articles 21(2)(i), 22G allow him to get CPIB to investigate the alleged abuses

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony should not be blur even if the Council of President Advisers didnt advise him to invoke his Presidential powers. SG is in dire straits because of alleged abuse of power by LHL. This is time for him to act

Articles 21(2)(i), 22G allow him to get CPIB to investigate the alleged abuses

What sort of an elected President is Tony? His silence is deafening though not entirely unexpected. Toothless tiger and crouching lizard hiding in one dark corner living out his last days as Singapore's most unpopular Puppet President. Waste of tax payers' money!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
TT was obviously a very reluctant EP. He really did not need the power nor the income.

He was clearly placed there to combat TCH & TJS...and as a scapegoat and having served his purpose as a conscript, he is now in ROD mood.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TT was obviously a very reluctant EP. He really did not need the power nor the income.

He was clearly placed there to combat TCH & TJS...and as a scapegoat and having served his purpose as a conscript, he is now in ROD mood.

for his personal sacrifice he deserves the medal of honor.

IMG_0236.JPG

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony Tan son in law is actually helping Lee Hsien Yang to deal with legal matter and social media matter.
he also helped to translate part of Lee Hsien Yang chinese fb post

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Being reluctant and yet TT wants to deny others who are keen to serve SG. This is terrible