• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Rebellios Princess Ling has a taste of Viper

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Yahoo Peasantpore who was earlier fixed by regime for truthful reporting

hxxps://sg.news.yahoo.com/lee-wei-ling-raps-shanmugam-view-conflict-interest-102347172.html

Dissenting Princess Ling criticised Kangaroo Law Minion 山木庚 after he said that he does not have a conflict of interest over his role in a Minions' Committee exploring Personalty Cult options for the Oxley Road Mansion where the late dictator Lee Kuan Yew lived.

In a Facebook post on Sunday (18 June), the late dictator's daughter said about 山木庚, “Before we balk Ruler Loong, we very good friends and each had helped the other a great deal. 山 knows old Dictator’s real wish and concern as Dictator consulted him when I summoned 山 to Oxley Mansion.”

山 changes tunes faster than flipping prata, he knows which side of his prata is buttered....

She called 山’s view on conflicts of interests “absurd”.

山 is hinting Ruler Loong decides the final meaning of 'conflict of interest'. This is not a question of ethics.

The rebellious children of old Dictator, including Ruler Loong, have been embroiled in a public spat over whether the family home at 38 Oxley Road should be demolished according to their father’s will or become a Personalty Cult monument.

Ruler Loong's loyalist Duke Teo Ah Hean revealed on Saturday (17 June) that he chairs the Minion's Committee, whose members also include Minion for Harmonious Pliant Culture Gracie Fu Manchu, Minion for Social Engineering Lawlan Wong and 山木庚.

Ruler Loong's Top Minions

山木庚, who is also Minion for Gestapo, said on the same day, “I was already a Imperial Grand Council Minion when I spoke with some royal members of the House of Lee – when they summoned me – and gave them my views. They were not my clients. What Ruler Loong wants me to say, I say, that alone precludes me from serving in this Personalty Cult Committee.”

Ouch, that hurts. His ex-wife should have done everyone a favour by hinting how a viper will say and do when force to take a stance.......

山木庚 was responding to rebellious Prince Yang, Princess’s younger brother, who had claimed in a Facebook post that 山木庚’s presence in the committee represented a “clear conflict of interest”, given that the Minion had advised old Dictator, Prince Yang and Princess Ling on aspects of the late Lee’s will related to his wishes for the house.
A mission school boy will scream "Conflict of Interest" right away.

The Kangaroo Minon added that it was “ridiculous” to claim that he had a conflict of interest.

Earlier Sunday, Prince Yang also made a Facebook post refuting Duke Teo’s claim that there was “nothing secret” about the Personalty Cult Committee.

Duke Teo should look up the definition of ‘secret’ in an England dictionary, not a Maoist or Stalinist version,” the post said.
Both dissenting clansmen were denied information of the Committee till Duke Teo decide to reveal the minions balking them.

Prince Yang’s post also included a picture showing statements by the late Dictator saying that he wanted the house to be demolished after his death.

In opposition to Ruler Loong who wants to start a Personalty Cult using the Oxley Mansion as backdrop.
Both rebels naively forget that Ruler Loong's balls are the biggest and going against his decrees is a highway to ruin.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even a half ball aunty could tell that Shan that motherfucker filth is a motherfucking swine.

7OUBsZ7.jpg

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
"May the fleas of a hundred camels infest your groin!"

attachment.php

What a vivid imagination!

:p​

Last edited: