• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mediacock actor elvin ng shows off his new house

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No fucking way to make so much money? He is obviously multi millionaire. So he must be high class whore lah according to people logic here if he is a woman and smart Alecs think that others cannot make so much money becos they themselves cannot.

crab in a bucket syndrome la

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also agree that BMSKE44 is ginfreely's clone. :wink:

Hey why you still no go make police report that ginfreely is telling lies and making false police reportS? Once again, ginfreely declared she is a virgin and everything she said about her neighbours and ex colleagues etc are all in the Spore and mudland police reports. Why no go make police report on her if she is really a slut whore and telling lies about her neighbours and ex colleagues etc as what you bullies claimed and insulted her to be?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey why you still no go make police report that ginfreely is telling lies and making false police report? Once again, ginfreely declared she is a virgin and everything she said about her neighbours and ex colleagues etc are all in the Spore and mudland police reports. Why no go make police report on her if she is really a slut whore and telling lies about her neighbours and ex colleagues etc as what you bullies claimed?

Lai Liao siao gao lai Liao.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey why you still no go make police report that ginfreely is telling lies and making false police reportS? Once again, ginfreely declared she is a virgin and everything she said about her neighbours and ex colleagues etc are all in the Spore and mudland police reports. Why no go make police report on her if she is really a slut whore and telling lies about her neighbours and ex colleagues etc as what you bullies claimed and insulted her to be?
coz only a kuntard goes around proclaiming to be a virgin, can you beat that :confused:
Apparently in this forum calling people siao gao and duck liver is a birth right.
do beef curtains also smell :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also agree that BMSKE44 is ginfreely's clone. :wink:

Covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals are always telling lies and think that everyone is the same as themselves. I said before I don't have a clone and obviously that's the truth and that's why I was silenced immediately after I was banned in April and only remember about this id much later in May. Btw this is an un used id that belongs to my friend aka ex husband and i borrowed it from him. Alas even this id was banned without any reason whereas the covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals hurling insults were not banned at all throughout.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals are always telling lies and think that everyone is the same as themselves. I said before I don't have a clone and obviously that's the truth and that's why I was silenced immediately after I was banned in April and only remember about this id much later in May. Btw this is an un used id that belongs to my friend aka ex husband and i borrowed it from him. Alas even this id was banned without any reason whereas the covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals hurling insults were not banned at all throughout.

Last warning.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me think this Elvin chap is probably selling "extra services" to Tai Tais and rich uncles :biggrin:

No la he’s a happy gay.
The entire family lives there, the siblings probably chipped in. And it was reported his old man had a landed property so it’s just small house move to big house.
Dun begrudge his making his money the honest way.