• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mediacock actor elvin ng shows off his new house

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la he’s a happy gay.
The entire family lives there, the siblings probably chipped in. And it was reported his old man had a landed property so it’s just small house move to big house.
Dun begrudge his making his money the honest way.

Very difficult to ask jiuhukia not to be jealous of others wealth. If you read their newspaper, their singers/actors/actresses got slandered all the time and you read such reports every now and then. Off hand I already can remember few cases. What a low class culture of shiok sendiri, bakar and slandering.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...i-fantasia-contestant-anding-denies-he-is-ma/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No la he’s a happy gay.
The entire family lives there, the siblings probably chipped in. And it was reported his old man had a landed property so it’s just small house move to big house.
Dun begrudge his making his money the honest way.
ok ok, will give him credit. Swee bo?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok, will give him credit. Swee bo?

Swee. Jiuhukia got caught with a slap to your filthy mouth spewing lies. Satisfying indeed. Btw jiuhukia no need to do your old trick to busy allude whore and gigolo. Post my name and say I am a whore and give your name and see whether I can sue you jiuhukia criminals for slander. Lucky I not just virgin but kept all my bank books and records since I was a sweet 16 year old and would be able proof all my wealth is honest and legitimate.