• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This dog is a Malaysian citizen who came to sg to bully our pioneer generation.

Any bros n sis free pls call them as many times as possible.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
狗男女。

Qbp20T8l.jpg

I guarantee you that when this thing blows over the two fucks will change their names. My suggestions. For the cunt, Pookakee (fuck oneself) Veyron Tay. For the motherfucking poor excuse of a male human. Chronic Chow Ah Kua.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese media reported that the couple who abused an old man over a seating dispute has been positive identified as a tuition teacher and a direction at a local tuition centre (Novel Learning Centre). The 46 yr old man is Director of the Tuition Agency Mr Chow Chuin Yee and the 39 yr old woman was Ms Veron Tay, a primary school mathematic teacher at the centre.

According to ACRA records, Novel Learning Centre is owned by Alida Trading and the sole Director is Mr Chow Chuin Yee. Since the abusive video went viral, the tuition webpage for its teacher profiles has been removed. Unfortunately for the abusive couple, the internet has kindly stored a cache copy of their profiles and we finally see the true faces of these culprits who till today have yet to make a public apology.

When reporters visited the couple's address, an unidentified man slammed the door after the reporter asked questions about the viral video. Netizens have previously bombarded the couple and chastised them as failed educators after another report stated that they were working in the private education industry.

hopefully more parents are aware and boycott the tuition centre. A push that cause own business to fail is more painful than any apology .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should change the name of the center to "CHOPE" Learning Center. Our new generation of kids need to know how to defend their rights over table reservation.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this old uncle is my dad.
I will crack this ah gua HEAD

Parents should boycott their center. Your child's learning can only be as high as the teacher and principal.

Do you want your child to learn how to bully old people ?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given the way he bullied the old uncle in Singapore, God knows how many people he bullied in Malaysia esp against the inferior natives.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given the way he bullied the old uncle in Singapore, God knows how many people he bullied in Malaysia esp against the inferior natives.

He got only tiny pea balls to bully the weak, the elderly and the vulnerable in sinkie land ... if he got balls, he should balek kampong to mudland and bully the mats in his own country and see if the mats would chop off his head ..

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad ... a foreign permanent squatter even dared to whack an elderly sinkie pioneer and still remain in sinkie land as if he is untouchable like a gang headman ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

He would not have the balls to touch even the cock hair of those mats in mudland ... if he did, he would not have lived long enough to whack that old uncle in Toa Payoh.

He is just a scumbag foreign permanent squatter in sinkie land who regard the island as a wild west cowboy town, anything can do and no one to touch his cock hair ....

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this old uncle is my dad.
I will crack this ah gua HEAD

Sad ... no one at the food centre had stood up for the old uncle to whack the foreign scumbag ... pathetic that this foreign permanent squatter can still remain wild and free in the island after whacking the old uncle.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guarantee you that when this thing blows over the two fucks will change their names. My suggestions. For the cunt, Pookakee (fuck oneself) Veyron Tay. For the motherfucking poor excuse of a male human. Chronic Chow Ah Kua.

LKY wanted foreign trash and he really got what he wanted ... foreign trash to whack sinkies ..

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... if anything, the PAP won the subsequent election and by elections with a bigger majority!-show 70% very happy one.
My prediction, PAP to win next election by bigger margin -more foreigners means more jobs created for locals .

The political strategy of pappies to win election and remain in power is a simple game which any primary school kid with half a working brain can figure it out ... import more foreigners into the island, give them shitizenships and in gratitude, who would they work for? Oppo parties? What for? If not Pappies, who else?

One day, this balloon will burst when these imported foreign shits decided they wanted to take over the island nation and form their own political party to align with their own birth land. Just wait and see .. it is already happening in USA ...

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The political strategy of pappies to win election and remain in power is a simple game which any primary school kid with half a working brain can figure it out ... import more foreigners into the island, give them shitizenships and in gratitude, who would they work for? Oppo parties? What for? If not Pappies, who else?

One day, this balloon will burst when these imported foreign shits decided they wanted to take over the island nation and form their own political party to align with their own birth land. Just wait and see .. it is already happening in USA ...

Frankly in London some places are already taken over by foreigners...