• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Brain challenge

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0896.JPG

Anybody can solve this?

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
cock ah neh rubbish shitty meaningless riddles.

only idiots add up balances. gongcheebai riddle.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoeva + up balances n sexpek it 2 b = 2 amount spent fail maths! ...

say u spend a $ each time, u haf ...

spend balance
1 49
1 48
1 47
1 46
1 45
1 0

u sexpek left column total = rite column total? ...

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 30195

Anybody can solve this?

what's so difficult.
this is the world most stupid riddle and is reflective of shit skin logic.
the left and right has no correlation. the cumulative spend and cumulative balance has no meaning and does not equal. the cumulative balance has no meaning. it can be more or less than 50 if you play with the figures. only stupid shitskin would try to force you to see their stupid , childish and warp logic. the originator of this stupid puzzle can't even spell "toughest" properly. ask him to learn ABC and 123 first before talking c@ck. typical shit skin idiot

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Earthly knowledge is but a shadow."

To see the Ideas alone is real knowledge. Relativistic knowledge - Arithmetic (Time) and Geometry (Space) are quite meaningless in themselves.

Plato's allegory of the cave is well worth reading (this is a summary):

The things of this world which our senses perceive have no true being; they always become, they never are: they have only a relative being; they all exist merely in and through their relations to each other; their whole being may, therefore, quite as well be called a non-being. They are consequently not objects of a true knowledge, for such a knowledge can only be of what exists for itself, and always in the same way; they, on the contrary, are only the objects of an opinion based on sensation. So long as we are confined to the perception of these, we are like men who sit in a dark cave, bound so fast that they cannot turn their heads, and who see nothing but the shadows of real things which pass between them and a fire burning behind them, the light of which casts the shadows on the wall opposite them; and even of themselves and of each other they see only the shadows on the wall. Their wisdom would thus consist in predicting the order of the shadows learned from experience. The real archetypes, on the other hand, to which these shadows correspond, the eternal Ideas, the original forms of all things, can alone be said to have true being (οντως ον), because they always are, but never become nor pass away. To them belongs no multiplicity; for each of them is according to its nature only one, for it is the archetype itself, of which all particular transitory things of the same kind which are named after it are copies or shadows. They have also no coming into being nor passing away, for they are truly being, never becoming nor vanishing, like their fleeting shadows. Of these only can there be true knowledge, for the object of such knowledge can only be that which always and in every respect (thus in-itself) is; not that which is and again is not, according as we look at it.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sick until half die half die
My kidney function left 13-14%
Below 10% have to dialysis or transplant
But strange, when come to work, I don't feel tired at all

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes
Eat snake at office now

I just spoke to my malaysian girl friend. She said your salary 6k+ is ringgit. She also said your investment returns 20k per year is ringgit. I believe her as well becos whenever she tells me anything about her salary, investments, she was taking me as a malaysian by accident. She say it is normal for this accident as they talk ringgit among their peers even they all work in sg.:*: