• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Traffic Police Take Down And Put Boots On Unruly Oppie Driver!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SPF is garang with locals, guniang with foreigners. In this case, the person should be a local.

Judging from his behaviour, he is very likely to be an oppie supporter. They tend to be very anti-singapore and hostile towards our police. He should be thankful he was not beaten with truncheons and tasered repeatedly.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aft the hand cuff, no need to step him on the face and back.

It is necessary. How else to exert their dominance over the oppie bastard? If it was me, I would have peed all over him. Be thankful that the oppie bastard did not fall into John Tan's hands.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Judging from his behaviour, he is very likely to be an oppie supporter. They tend to be very anti-singapore and hostile towards our police. He should be thankful he was not beaten with truncheons and tasered repeatedly.

sinkie Popos are sissies,they are only tough on locals because they know local sinkies are pushovers.if it was a shitskin or foreigner they would not dare to approach closer than 2 feet and practise maximum restraint.

if me and a bunch of my shit skin friends in a mazda or mitsubishi lancer was rolling down the street with the windows rolled down and speakers blasting and throwing gang signs,the SG PoPo would nervously look away and pretend to be talking on their walkie talkies and shuffle away and quickly drive off in their patrol cars with tires screeching.

[video=youtube;oENrgffA5VI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oENrgffA5VI[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so where is the indian snake again, everything disgraceful involving his team at home seem quiet.

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is necessary. How else to exert their dominance over the oppie bastard? If it was me, I would have peed all over him. Be thankful that the oppie bastard did not fall into John Tan's hands.

It would be fun to watch you squat and pee.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your posts are funny. hahah.

For every cause, there's an effect.

Our police has proven themselves to be respect unworthy by the way they handle cases, helpless against foreign criminals while manhandling locals and children.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our police has proven themselves to be respect unworthy by the way they handle cases, helpless against foreign criminals while manhandling locals and children.

Please add, unarm woman, that needed " How many police man & woman"?? outside CPF Building?....ah neh rioted, they took "comfort" in ambulances.... only local, they show their "skills", their "muscles" & their "mettle"...

The way the two Ancillary Policemen MANHANDLED the man, now, with video proof, can the man's lawyer, submit this to court as proof of police brutality..after all, he was unarmed?

The little india ah nehs, were armed...

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Police are also human. They report to bosses, fear their direct supervisors, want promotion, gripe about their long hours and low pay. The only difference are that they are allowed to carry weapons in public and they are expected to diffuse violent or potentially violent situations.

Hence, do not expect them to be saints. They are just employees like most people, and will behave as such. Do your best not to get into a potentially violent situation with someone who has the backing of the law to use violence on you in order to maintain law and order.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police are also human. They report to bosses, fear their direct supervisors, want promotion, gripe about their long hours and low pay. The only difference are that they are allowed to carry weapons in public and they are expected to diffuse violent or potentially violent situations.

Hence, do not expect them to be saints. They are just employees like most people, and will behave as such. Do your best not to get into a potentially violent situation with someone who has the backing of the law to use violence on you in order to maintain law and order.

They are not police...ANCILLARY POLICE...but that, does not excuse them for hitting an unarmed motorist like that, violent or not...like that, every one is embolden to hit someone...hitting someone "IN THE NAME OF THE LAW" making a citizen arrests!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are not police...ANCILLARY POLICE...but that, does not excuse them for hitting an unarmed motorist like that, violent or not...like that, every one is embolden to hit someone...hitting someone "IN THE NAME OF THE LAW" making a citizen arrests!!

The law legally enpowers police, VCs, ancillary police to use violence to diffuse a potentially violent situation such a traffic offenders who behave aggressively towards traffic police.

Not everyone is a police officer. So your 'every one is embolden to hit someone' phrase makes no sense. Police subduing an unruly person is completely different from making a citizen arrest too.

Oppies have no idea how the law works. And they still want to meddle in the running of the country? No wonder voters don't dare to trust them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The law legally enpowers police, VCs, ancillary police to use violence to diffuse a potentially violent situation such a traffic offenders who behave aggressively towards traffic police.

Not everyone is a police officer. So your 'every one is embolden to hit someone' phrase makes no sense. Police subduing an unruly person is completely different from making a citizen arrest too.

Oppies have no idea how the law works. And they still want to meddle in the running of the country? No wonder voters don't dare to trust them.

As long as that person is unarm & in the video, any law enforcement, whether empowered or not....must show maximum restrain in showing violence, nothing to do with for or against in politics, it is universal suffrage & universal rights..

The ASS POLICE MEN are in the wrong...if I hold a card or badge, I deem you violence, I hit you, is that ok?, doesn't matter I voted for the PAP since 1959... ok?? CAN OR CAN NOT?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As long as that person is unarm & in the video, any law enforcement, whether empowered or not....must show maximum restrain in showing violence, nothing to do with for or against in politics, it is universal suffrage & universal rights..

The ASS POLICE MEN are in the wrong...if I hold a card or badge, I deem you violence, I hit you, is that ok?, doesn't matter I voted for the PAP since 1959... ok?? CAN OR CAN NOT?

The police in the video are legally empowered to subdue the unruly driver.

Also, the police in the video did not hit the driver at all. They wrestled/took down the driver and handcuffed him. That is not considered as hitting, even by Ah Beng brawling standards. The cops putting their knee or boot on his head to keep him down also isn't considered as hitting.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

My only gripe is how they handle matters based on a person's nationality rather than the crime. Why are they impotent in the face of unruly foreign rioters whereas they go all out when it comes to locals?

http://kkyz14.blogspot.sg/2007/09/odex-protest-i-totally-missed.html

Don't tell me this is a coincidence.

If they want to behave like a dog, then be expected to be treated like one.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My only gripe is how they handle matters based on a person's nationality rather than the crime. Why are they impotent in the face of unruly foreign rioters whereas they go all out when it comes to locals?

http://kkyz14.blogspot.sg/2007/09/odex-protest-i-totally-missed.html

Don't tell me this is a coincidence.

If they want to behave like a dog, then be expected to be treated like one.

I think most police are scared of opening fire. The amount of paperwork and investigation by their superiors is intimidating and could even be a career-killer. Most cops would find it easier to run and call it as 'regrouping'.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The police in the video are legally empowered to subdue the unruly driver.

Also, the police in the video did not hit the driver at all. They wrestled/took down the driver and handcuffed him. That is not considered as hitting, even by Ah Beng brawling standards. The cops putting their knee or boot on his head to keep him down also isn't considered as hitting.

The video speaks volume.....you mean it is ok...to kick ?...THIS IS A CLEAR CASE OF POLICE VIOLENCE....I hope SPF explain this, to clear their good name...:mad: