• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dear ginfreely, very sorry if this offends you because I'm defending zhihau, but...

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
...I'm also confused, so please don't take offence. :o

Five days ago, you said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238466-*graphic-warning*-datuk-kena-shot-on-penang-expressway&p=2543999#post2543999
Do you know why many mudlander Chinese can't speak Malay well? Becos they study in Chinese schools or international schools with chinese only, live in housing estate with Chinese only, and look at their over thousand Facebook friends all Chinese only. Essentially they have little or superficial interaction with Malays in Malaysia. Even lesser than Sporean Chinese in Spore studying in schools with Malay students
which resulted in:
Do you know why many mudlander Chinese can't speak Malay well?
Ada bohong tak?
Are you mudlander too? Don't be sneaky. Say which part i said is lie. Bastard liar slanderer. No wonder your moderation is so fucked up biased.
No reply from zhihau? Didn't i say all the same bastard LIAR slanderers here with no difference? Be it chow sinkies or mudlanders or filthy shit skins. All COWARD BULLIES.
I just checked with my kakis up north just in case my relatives are of unique cases: all learned Bahasa from form 1 to form 6 minimally, definitely capable of carrying a decent conversation in Bahasa. Mudlander Cina tak boleh cakap Bahasa? I'm calling your bluff, who the fuck is the liar?
Did I say they can't speak? I said they can't speak WELL. I am referring to the comment that MANY are not fluent in Malay including the dead victim. Those that study in Chinese and international schools studied all subjects in Chinese or in English. Those in govt schools then study all in Malay and should be fluent but there are many who studied in Chinese schools and international schools who are not fluent as all their classmates, friends, relatives are all Chinese.

Anyway the dead victim is already enough proof he was not fluent in Malay and I have come across mudlander Chinese in supermarket who said she don't want to ask the Malay cashier as she can't speak Malay well. So don't assume all mudlander Chinese are fluent in Malay and don't take your kaki words as gospel truth and come and accuse me a LIAR when it's the truth based on my observations. In fact, not just many are not fluent in Malay, they are also not fluent in English and not exactly fantastic in Chinese too with lousy vocabulary.

What kind of people will base on what he heard from foreigners to judge and call fellow citizen a LIAR instead of asking questions to clarify first? Stupid idiot sinkie bully. Anyway this kind of thing lie to get what benefits? What a really brainless idiot. And based on my painful personal experiences, I will kindly advise you not to trust what your mudlanders kaki or even relatives tell you wholesale. Like my mudlander Chinese neighbours who have no qualms telling lies of getting approval for their illegal extension, didn't throw dog poo, etc. These mudlander Chinese are the ones who can give flat denial and lie without blinking an eyelid. But sinkies love kissing foreigners ass and suck up all their lies and turn around to accuse their own kind of telling lies. Well didn't i say sinkies are a reflection of PAP? Lol proven again and again.
I could only suggest that your sense of observation is in question then. Even my Chew Hoo mechanic friend spoke better Bahasa than I do, he's educated till form 5 and a drop out.
But four months ago, you said that:
sammyboy.com/member.php?107683-Drath
is your clone:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233622-After-SGH-another-case-of-nurses-don-t-follow-protocols-at-CCK-polyclinic-Huat-ah!&p=2487584#post2487584
Btw I just realised the unjust Admin has banned my clone Drath without any reason given. Looks like this is forum for barbarians and run by barbarians. Continue to rejoice in your barbarian bullying and your sinkies' descendants will pay for the injustice you did to me. Hahahahah.
and "Drath" once said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233483-Neighbour-from-hell&p=2485160#post2485160
Only MALAYSIAN CHINESE can speak Malay so fluently. Singaporean Chinese Middle aged and below all don't know Malay let alone speak fluently . Only nonya baba can speak Malay fluently and obviously they won't hate Malay.
So does this mean that you have changed your mind? :confused:
Or when you said that "many mudlander Chinese can't speak Malay well", did you mean that the vast majority of Chinese Malaysians are not fluent in Malay? :confused:
Or does "many" mean "large minority", such as 30% or 40%, of Chinese Malaysians? :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, very sorry if this offends you because I'm defending zhihau, but.

Didn't i already write to zhihau right from the beginning that this is no conflict that many can't speak well - those from Chinese schools - and many can speak well - those from govt Malay schools - so he is wrong to accuse I am lying not once but twice. And Sporeans can't speak Malay of course means that the culprit that my clone was referring speaking Malay well means she is mudlander Chinese as only mudlander Chinese can speak Malay well. Again there is no conflict. Don't twist it to otherwise.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dear ginfreely, very sorry if this offends you because I'm defending zhihau, but.

Alamak takashi you made a big mistake la. Saying that only Mudland Chinese can speak m&d so well does not equate to SOME Mudland Chinese cannot speak m&d language well or at all. You take the time and effort to investigate but shouldn't you at least know that both statements don't contradict one another?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

...I'm also confused, so please don't take offence. :o

Five days ago, you said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238466-*graphic-warning*-datuk-kena-shot-on-penang-expressway&p=2543999#post2543999

which resulted in:

But four months ago, you said that:
sammyboy.com/member.php?107683-Drath
is your clone:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233622-After-SGH-another-case-of-nurses-don-t-follow-protocols-at-CCK-polyclinic-Huat-ah!&p=2487584#post2487584

and "Drath" once said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233483-Neighbour-from-hell&p=2485160#post2485160

So does this mean that you have changed your mind? :confused:
Or when you said that "many mudlander Chinese can't speak Malay well", did you mean that the vast majority of Chinese Malaysians are not fluent in Malay? :confused:
Or does "many" mean "large minority", such as 30% or 40%, of Chinese Malaysians? :confused:

Are you a detective in this forum???

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamak takashi you made a big mistake la. Saying that only Mudland Chinese can speak m&d so well does not equate to SOME Mudland Chinese cannot speak m&d language well or at all. You take the time and effort to investigate but shouldn't you at least know that both statements don't contradict one another?

Yes you are correct there's no contradiction at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you a detective in this forum???

He's a half baked detective proven again. But only when it concerns me then he is so slipshod. I wonder why?

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

He's a half baked detective proven again. But only when it concerns me then he is so slipshod. I wonder why?

No need to wonder its because of your public toilet #1 shitbreath hahahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to wonder its because of your public toilet #1 shitbreath hahahaha.

COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't i already write to zhihau right from the beginning that this is no conflict that many can't speak well - those from Chinese schools - and many can speak well - those from govt Malay schools
okay, I think I understand what you mean now.
But in your opinion, are those Chinese Malaysians, who are fluent in Malay, in the majority or minority among all Chinese Malaysians? :confused:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

okay, I think I understand what you mean now.
But in your opinion, are those Chinese Malaysians, who are fluent in Malay, in the majority or minority among all Chinese Malaysians? :confused:

I admire your patience for logic reasoning with the mentally unsound. :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! Thanks for your kind words! :o
Believe it or not, ever since you first appeared two months ago, I've been having a hard time discovering whose clone you are! :p

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! Thanks for your kind words! :o
Believe it or not, ever since you first appeared two months ago, I've been having a hard time discovering whose clone you are! :p

That's because I'm nobody's clone, ex-delphi yes, but first account here.
However this loonybin drew first blood and I'm making it a life mission to tear her apart. :biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

that bitch is still dripping HIV semen from her anus........yak

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

ganges whore? Datz is the bitch working in Syntesio Chinatown......... a CCB named Gupta

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, I am ginfreely

attachment.php

and this is my house

dirty%20toilet.jpg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's because I'm nobody's clone, ex-delphi yes, but first account here.
However this loonybin drew first blood and I'm making it a life mission to tear her apart. :biggrin:

FOREVER acting blur And lying mudlander Chinese bastards are of course on lifetime mission of acting cry wolf victims of racism while being shameless bullies in reality bullying me a Sporean CHINESE. Not lying about me being public toilet bowl vagina? Go call out Johor sultan and say this is the truth about me. You dare or not? I dare to call out Johor sultan about my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours as I am telling the truths nothing but the truths. Unlike low class mudlander Chinese forever on lifetime mission of act blur tell lies act victim while biggest bully in reality.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree with 70% of it, that toilet bowl should be her vagina.

FOREVER acting blur And lying mudlander Chinese bastards are of course on lifetime mission of acting cry wolf victims of racism while being shameless bullies in reality bullying me a Sporean CHINESE. Not lying about me being public toilet bowl vagina? Go call out Johor sultan and say this is the truth about me. You dare or not? I dare to call out Johor sultan about my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours as I am telling the truths nothing but the truths. Unlike low class mudlander Chinese forever on lifetime mission of act blur tell lies act victim while biggest bully in reality

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

that bitch is still dripping HIV semen from her anus........yak

Your prostitute bitch mother wife daughters you mean.. biggest slanderer caught slandering latest victim teo ser Lee. Pui your phua CB Bo ka kao family