• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dear ginfreely, very sorry if this offends you because I'm defending zhihau, but...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, very sorry if this offends you because I'm defending zhihau, but.

Wow! Thanks for your kind words! :o
Believe it or not, ever since you first appeared two months ago, I've been having a hard time discovering whose clone you are! :p

You are a failed clone hunter. He is obviously glockman aka SINKIE aka Qweqweqw from language to pattern of writing "click here". Of course his evilness stinks too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, very sorry if this offends you because I'm defending zhihau, but.

I admire your patience for logic reasoning with the mentally unsound. :biggrin:

Mudlanders are that shameless hypocrite proven again again and again. Ownself siao bullying and harrassing people non-stop but call the victim mentally unsound.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

okay, I think I understand what you mean now.
But in your opinion, are those Chinese Malaysians, who are fluent in Malay, in the majority or minority among all Chinese Malaysians? :confused:

Please don't dictate what I want to talk. I don't judge what I don't know about majority. Right from my first post I already clearly said it is many mudlander Chinese can't speak Malay well as they study in Chinese schools and have zero or few interaction with Malays as classmate neighbours or whatever at least for first 16 to 20 years. If you read the Google answer, the mudlander Chinese claimed 90% of mudlander Chinese parents sent their kids to Chinese schools so you can draw your own conclusions about majority from there. I have no idea about majority but it is certainly many if I can hear a few times mudlander Chinese saying themselves they can't speak Malay well just by walking around. And of course don't forget whoami said 80% of whom he dealt with and that's alot and seems to jive with 90% study in Chinese schools as per the yahoo answer found by Google.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

okay, I think I understand what you mean now.
But in your opinion, are those Chinese Malaysians, who are fluent in Malay, in the majority or minority among all Chinese Malaysians? :confused:

Btw mr detective pls search out who the mudlander slanderers are and ginfreely's picture was posted in the JB forum too or so she claims.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw mr detective pls search out who the mudlander slanderers are and ginfreely's picture was posted in the JB forum too or so she claims.

The post already deleted by Wuqi then. Even I did not see it before. I only saw responses to the slanderers by Wuqi and others later in the night. That's what Wuqi said will help to search his own back up copy and give me one year ago. These mudlander bastards got away scot-free unfortunately.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

The post already deleted by Wuqi then. ... These mudlander bastards got away scot-free unfortunately.
But if what you say is true, why didn't they post your photo again (or even just your real-life name?), especially here in the Courtyard sub-forum? :confused:

If they really wanted, and still want, to hurt you, they would not mind risking their posts being deleted again, or even getting banned (especially since it's so easy to register multiple new accounts), right? :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

But if what you say is true, why didn't they post your photo again (or even just your real-life name?), especially here in the Courtyard sub-forum? :confused:

If they really wanted, and still want, to hurt you, they would not mind risking their posts being deleted again, or even getting banned (especially since it's so easy to register multiple new accounts), right? :confused:

There is no need to. They just do it behind. You pretending not to know. My Facebook account was filled with creepy filthy shit skins from India to Bangladesh to Pakistan to Saudi Arabia appearing under people I may know and this India doctor thread with 200k views and mudlander psychopath cottonmouth boasting of me walking naked in India and yet nobody come near and other people too non stop nipple talks suddenly all point to only one direction. I hope Johor Sultan address my gross injustice done by his barbarian mudlander subjects.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw mudlander Chinese bastard LIAR roti prata using your name flatearth as having exposed my cannon. When it's already proven and agreed by even others that there's no contradiction no cannon as can be seen in this thread. Mudlanders like roti prata are that low life to twist and lie to their advantage.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no need to. They just do it behind. You pretending not to know.
I really don't know, and I'm not "pretending not to know".
I already said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238719-ginfreely-posted-185-times-during-the-past-24-hours!-Is-that-a-sammyboy-com-record&p=2547192#post2547192
I believe all your stories about your real-life problems with certain Chinese Malaysians in JB
so why can't you trust me? :confused:
Posting your real-life photo and/or name in the Courtyard sub-forum would certainly expose you to a much larger audience than just "doing it behind", right? :confused:
Furthermore, even if they were really "doing it behind", not only would you not be able to prove it, you would also be slandering truly innocent sammyboy.com members, right? :confused:
Even you yourself have already admitted you don't have actual proof that, let's say, Wunderfool or Cottonmouth are your Chinese Malaysian neighbours, right?
And "insinuations" cannot be used as proof, i.e. your sammyboy.com moniker, "ginfreely", MUST be posted together with those insults first, before you can rightfully accuse them of insulting you first.

Finally, please be aware that even though you are truly an innocent victim of injustice in your real life, there are also other truly innocent victims of your slanders against them in this online forum, which is why they have counter-attacked you.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't anyhow accuse people. Many proofs. Best proof is my India doctor thread 216k views out of nowhere when it's a dead thread. And zero friends from India to Bangladesh to Pakistan to Saudi Arabia but so many filthy shit skins from there appeared under people I may know proving filthy shit crime. And mudlander bastard cottonmouth definitely know my identity and my face features from his insinuating insults. And don't forget his boasting of me public toilet in India. Say I walked naked in India and no one come near. And he is not the only one but many such similar remarks on bangla sperm like from hans168 etc. As for Wunderfool he was chanting many times in the Benjamin thread to bully me outright. So many bullying cases. No point talking every case now. And no point posting insinuations, the mudlanders will act blur. Exactly like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours did even when the litter was on my garden.

I really don't know, and I'm not "pretending not to know".
I already said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238719-ginfreely-posted-185-times-during-the-past-24-hours!-Is-that-a-sammyboy-com-record&p=2547192#post2547192

so why can't you trust me? :confused:
Posting your real-life photo and/or name in the Courtyard sub-forum would certainly expose you to a much larger audience than just "doing it behind", right? :confused:
Furthermore, even if they were really "doing it behind", not only would you not be able to prove it, you would also be slandering truly innocent sammyboy.com members, right? :confused:
Even you yourself have already admitted you don't have actual proof that, let's say, Wunderfool or Cottonmouth are your Chinese Malaysian neighbours, right?
And "insinuations" cannot be used as proof, i.e. your sammyboy.com moniker, "ginfreely", MUST be posted together with those insults first, before you can rightfully accuse them of insulting you first.

Finally, please be aware that even though you are truly an innocent victim of injustice in your real life, there are also other truly innocent victims of your slanders against them in this online forum, which is why they have counter-attacked you.

Last edited: