• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious So which mudlander started this rumour to slander mudland govt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are COWARD LIAR mudlander hiding behind filthy shit skin. Double COWARD from public toilet mudlander family with phua CB public toilet.

My surname is not Phua my surname is Bala. I am thinking your surname is Phua so you are Ginfreely Phua public toilet #1.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I remember that Canadian doctor saying he can't tell who is at fault with all this m&d slinging. I guess even an idiot can tell now who is at fault and who and how many have been bullying me with such vicious attacks on my character for nothing and all lies. Many men against one and I did nothing except spoke the truth. Not a single help from sinkies. Not a single help from moderator. Not a single help from anyone.

So this is freedom of speech advocated in this forum by opposition supporters. Now you know why I say females should choose PAP as the right side? At least PAP will protect them being smeared and abused like stupid me supporting opposition supporters while being abused as public toilet in return and this forum moderator say he is can do as he pleased to not yank the chains of bully dogs abusing others with lies. PAP should regulate the internet indeed to prevent such abuse that opposition supporters turned a blind eye to. Okay I have said enough and wasted enough of my life on this ugly truth of sinkies.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is freedom of speech advocated in this forum by opposition supporters. Now you know why I say females should choose PAP as the right side? At least PAP will protect them being smeared and abused like stupid me supporting opposition supporters while being abused as public toilet in return and this forum moderator say he is can do as he pleased to not yank the chains of bully dogs abusing others with lies. PAP should regulate the internet indeed to prevent such abuse that opposition supporters turned a blind eye to. Okay I have said enough and wasted enough of my life on this ugly truth of sinkies.

Crazy and long winded public toilet #1. Aiyoyo tangechi pundek um ma.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only way to deal with mudlander barbarian bully like you is using guns. Proven no ethics LIARS. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.

Pruss 1!!!
Grab her smelly punani and slap her fucking face. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

All sinkie females better vote PAP to avoid abuse and become public toilet for nothing. Fuck wicked mudlander LIARS cottonmouth balapundek phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home Ministry: No truth to rumour that 700,000 ICs were given to foreigners
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...uth-to-700000-ics-given-to-foreigners-rumour/

Now sinkies should know how wicked and malicious mudlanders can be to make anyone they dislike as public toilet and start any rumours without smoke and fire. 700k NRIC given can be started with no smoke and fire. So can anything else please use your stupid brains to judge before becoming sinkie traitor dogs to bully the victim of bullying by such mudlander scumbags.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now sinkies should know how wicked and malicious mudlanders can be to make anyone public toilet and start any rumours without smoke and fire. 700k NRIC given can be started with no smoke and fire. So can anything else please use your stupid brains to judge before becoming sinkie traitor dogs to bully the victim of bullying by such mudlander scumbags.

Another crazy public toilet#1 post. from gay crazy donkey.