• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

You be the judge audience. This is tfbh words about me:

"No crazier than the vast majority of the forum"

How can majority of people in a forum be mad? If that's the case, IMH would be bursting at the seams.

So obvious Wunderfool bastard is twisting and lying as usual.

You have misread TFBH completely.

His definition of mad is very different from your definition of mad.

That 's why he says it is normal to go off tangent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

Lol. Bingo ! This was the one. I do know someone who look like ostrich but I can't publish it. Suddenly it becomes gin baby :rolleyes::*:

You obviously know my identity and my photo and this is to insinuate and insult me. Still acting blur shamelessly. And stop calling me gin baby. Your smelly pussy mother is baby don't assume everyone is one.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are not the audience although you obviously think you very smart. I already said let the audience be the judge. Enough said.

You have misread TFBH completely.

His definition of mad is very different from your definition of mad.

That 's why he says it is normal to go off tangent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

I already spent one hour to write to you a long reply with all the details of cottonmouth insults of Spore women and insinuating me yesterday or rather early today this morning. The fact that you chose to ignore it and keep repeating the stupid first post shows that you are a bastard cyberbully just like them. Don't waste my time anymore when your only intention in this whole exchange is to repeat my first post while ignoring other facts showing blatant baseless and unfair insult of women by cottonmouth. I am not wrong to say only loser male will do that.

No reply on this by flatearth but go dig out ostrich post by chootchiew instead and insinuating his leaving of forum is due to me. Looks like my one hour of sleep is wasted on explaining to mudlander bastard in disguise.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No reply on this by flatearth but go dig out ostrich post by chootchiew instead and insinuating his leaving of forum is due to me. Looks like my one hour of sleep is wasted on explaining to mudlander bastard in disguise.

There you go again .. 异神异鬼. Anywhere did he mentioned I departed is due to your insulting pm ?
I read it as I left the forum shortly after posting that ostrich thing .:*::cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

There you go again .. 异神异鬼. Anywhere did he mentioned I departed is due to your insulting pm ?
I read it as I left the forum shortly after posting that ostrich thing .:*::cool:

Acting blur again. Let the smart audience be the judge. Enough said.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

亲爱的德国有钱人, COWARD bastard slanderer hans168 waiting for you to sue him bankrupt.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

S : Give me a chance. I want to be a good PAP IB.

G : Go tell it to the judge.

infernal-affairs-2002-wu-jian-dao-alt-infa-001-02-BKGEYD.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So who is the stupid one? You? Me? Why?

Hahahahah let me reply for Wunderfool bastard. This mudlander THIEF is proud of his fellow mudlander thieves intelligence of stealing pics from me. So everyone all the thieves are smart except one the victim. That's how shameless mudlander thieves are. So proud of being thieves and call the victim stupid.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your mudlander evil tail is slowly showing.
So anyone who criticizes, or strongly disagrees with, you (whether they're right or wrong) is a Chinese Malaysian or "mudlander"? :confused:
May I ask, have you ever been criticized by Singaporeans, whether online or in real life?
If yes, would you accuse them of being fake Sinkies and, therefore, "mudlanders"? :confused:
If yes again, are you implying that all Singaporeans, whether pro-PAP or anti-PAP, are not "evil" but living saints? :confused:
Ironically, if yes again, that means that those true Sinkies/Singaporeans you accused of being "mudlanders" are actually living saints! :p

So your point is chootchiew leaving also charged to me?
No, it was probably one of a few (or even many) reasons, but I dare say it was one of the bigger reasons. :(

Precisely, and if she had bothered to read the first post in that thread, you did not even mention her, but mentioned other reasons instead.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I already spent one hour to write to you a long reply with all the details of cottonmouth insults of Spore women and insinuating me yesterday or rather early today this morning. The fact that you chose to ignore it and keep repeating the stupid first post shows that you are a bastard cyberbully just like them. Don't waste my time anymore when your only intention in this whole exchange is to repeat my first post while ignoring other facts showing blatant baseless and unfair insult of women by cottonmouth. I am not wrong to say only loser male will do that.
No reply on this by flatearth...
You posted that at 09:42 PM, but about four hours before that (at 05:52 PM) in this same thread, you said:
Talking to you is a waste of time.....and this will be the last time I said cottonmouth is the one insulting Spore woman and insinuating me in that thread and many threads and thus i confronted and insulted him back.
so it looks like you are not a woman of your word, right? :wink:

Let the smart audience be the judge.
I agree, but it seems that most of those, who have bothered to reply to/about you, are against you, right? :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Wtf is sublime. Wiki says it's a band name.
If you honestly don't know:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/sublime
"1. of high moral, aesthetic, intellectual, or spiritual value; noble; exalted
2. inspiring deep veneration, awe, or uplifting emotion because of its beauty, nobility, grandeur, or immensity
3. unparalleled; supreme
"

By the way, I thought you would have googled it (like how you googled "Permai Hospital"), and realized that I was praising you. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It seems that most of those, who have bothered to reply to/about you, are against you, right? :wink:

I said let the audience judge Wunderfool twisting against tfbh words. Which audience has replied on this? You are another big fat mudlander liar. Fo from me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like you are the one that chootchiew is saying yi Shen yi gui and anyhow linking and insinuating and blaming his leaving is due to me. Anyway you confirm yourself that you were insinuating me. And yet you insist based on nothing that others were not insinuating and not insulting me. Enough said why you are an evil mudlander who is rourini or whatever spelling it was.

So anyone who criticizes, or strongly disagrees with, you (whether they're right or wrong) is a Chinese Malaysian or "mudlander"? :confused:
May I ask, have you ever been criticized by Singaporeans, whether online or in real life?
If yes, would you accuse them of being fake Sinkies and, therefore, "mudlanders"? :confused:
If yes again, are you implying that all Singaporeans, whether pro-PAP or anti-PAP, are not "evil" but living saints? :confused:
Ironically, if yes again, that means that those true Sinkies/Singaporeans you accused of being "mudlanders" are actually living saints! :p

No, it was probably one of a few (or even many) reasons, but I dare say it was one of the bigger reasons. :(

Precisely, and if she had bothered to read the first post in that thread, you did not even mention her, but mentioned other reasons instead.