• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious sinkie are too really too dumbass. we are finish.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
34oyiaq.jpg

the joke is like this.
there are hundreds and thousands of $28 flooding in the market.
there are probably only 1 or 2 pc of matching 88 in the thousands of thosands

did a simple search in Carosell and easily find at least 50 listing of $28 asking to spit half equally which amount to $2888/2 is $1444
these people are too dumbass and probably the 69.9%

decided to do a simple test on them.
I claim I have the other halve of 88. and now willing to offer $10 to $50 for the other piece of $28 junk shit.
none is willing and all want to split halve.
offering $50 for a piece of shit toilet paper and I say I am a dumbass. rejecting a dumbass for the $50 offer is a absolute dumbass of the planet.

really dumbass people .country no hope liao.

some even advertising the left side $1 and want to split halve $94 if successful match of $188.
wan lan oei.why got so many dumb fuck people around.

Last edited:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you surprised? Just ask around and observe. Not seen a country (maybe except South Korea?) whereby "highly educated" people mass convert to an organised religion called Christianity because of 1) Fear of Hell; 2) Guarantees of Heaven; 3) Promises of Prosperity on Earth. They are like sheep waiting for instructions (from PAP, from GOD, from the high priests of their churches).

Most of the shitizens are clueless about global politics or economy despite be frequent overseas travelers or even spent time being "educated" offshore.