• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sam Leong diagnosed with stage four nose cancer

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be "... made worse..."

"Worse" is comparative.

"Worst" is superlative.

For more information click on the links in my signature.

Edited:

That's one of the reasons I said Rony Tan is more wicked than Kong Hee. Anyone exploiting on the juveniles, olds and weaks for personal capitalisation is wicked, made worse he is a religion preacher. Rony Tan is the most wicked preacher among Kong Hee, Prince and others. I am surprised he is not on the watchlist of our national agencies.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody recovers from stage 4 cancer least of all me.

Stage 4 means it has already spread far and wide so it goes without saying that it will appear all over the place.

I am fully aware of cutting edge cancer research because I have a personal interest in the disease.

However, because I am not half assed, I have far more faith in articles such as this one.

http://www.livescience.com/5566-40-years-moon-landing-cure-cancer.html

Cancer is not a single disease. There are hundreds of reasons why cells go haywire and probably hundreds more that have yet to be discovered. When cell division goes wrong and the cancer starts to spread, killing all the existing cancer cells does not prevent further errors in cell division from occurring. That is why all treatments just delay the inevitable.

However since we all die for some reason, postponing death by cancer to the point where something else kills us instead would be considered a victory.

[video=youtube;5jwKRKLLVQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jwKRKLLVQA[/video]

I thought cancer cure has been found. Your research does not revolved around this area?

[video=youtube;gsrMj-DxWpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsrMj-DxWpA[/video]

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought cancer cure has been found. Your research does not revolved around this area?

Alternative cures have been found and reported to work, among them is Soursop. I am not certain about the effectiveness of alternatives on stage 4.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's one of the reasons I said Rony Tan is more wicked than Kong Hee. Anyone exploiting on the juveniles, olds and weaks for personal capitalisation is wicked, made worst he is a religion preacher. Rony Tan is the most wicked preacher among Kong Hee, Prince and others. I am surprised he is not on the watchlist of our national agencies.

To be honest other than the big 3 that is nude creation, shitty harvest and fart community bastard church there are smaller up and coming ones like lighthouse and one more that lee nan xing goes to other than lighthouse. Lighthouse is where LNX aka jonathan gave his testimony and also chew chor meng and rony was also thrust into the spotlight for making fun of buddhism interviewing a former buddhist who spoke poor english on buddhist meditation and mocking it especially on the part where the former buddhist says meditation is where you sit still and don't think at all blank and made it into a joke. That's the whole point of meditation. Sit upright in a quiet spot be very alert and don't think of anything at all let your mind be totally blank. It's very hard to do and beginners typically need something to distract them like say pay attention to their breathing or to some music so at least their mind does not wander. It's not easy at all. Most ppl cannot keep their mind totally blank for even 30 seconds before all sorts of thoughts flood in.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah_r Most ppl cannot keep their mind totally blank for even 30 seconds before all sorts of thoughts flood in.[/QUOTE said:
it can be conditioned.......... the question is how desperate are you
eniroment to attain is important too........................................... mountains or wooded can BUT Geylang cannot

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest other than the big 3 that is nude creation, shitty harvest and fart community bastard church there are smaller up and coming ones like lighthouse and one more that lee nan xing goes to other than lighthouse. Lighthouse is where LNX aka jonathan gave his testimony and also chew chor meng and rony was also thrust into the spotlight for making fun of buddhism interviewing a former buddhist who spoke poor english on buddhist meditation and mocking it especially on the part where the former buddhist says meditation is where you sit still and don't think at all blank and made it into a joke. That's the whole point of meditation. Sit upright in a quiet spot be very alert and don't think of anything at all let your mind be totally blank. It's very hard to do and beginners typically need something to distract them like say pay attention to their breathing or to some music so at least their mind does not wander. It's not easy at all. Most ppl cannot keep their mind totally blank for even 30 seconds before all sorts of thoughts flood in.

I have attended Rony Tan's service a few years ago, I won't say he is anything near decent although I would say the helpers around him are.

How the mediacock artistes got converted en masse? Look like many of them are from the same generation.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i keep a stash of soursop leaves and brew them for tea. not sure of its preventive qualities but highly drinkable. soursop the fruit is selling in the u.s. for usd27 a lb. leaves are not far behind at usd25 a pack.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have attended Rony Tan's service a few years ago, I won't say he is anything near decent although I would say the helpers around him are.

How the mediacock artistes got converted en masse? Look like many of them are from the same generation.

All are middle aged sinkie losers. For example, LNX gambling loser, Desmond shen business loser, biggest loser is can't even remember his name whose own daughter would rather have a faggot for a papa.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
boss sam is finally throwing in the towel. 3 cheers for your forum sportsmanship.:eek:

PM Lee has a history of cancer, I would advise his caretakers and grassroots leaders to get him some soursop.

Last edited: