• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking : Kate, Princess of Wales tio Cancer

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Kate, Princess of Wales: I am having cancer treatment​

• By Sean Coughlan
  • Royal correspondent
22 March 2024, 17:59 GMT
Updated 1 hour ago

The Princess of Wales says she is in the early stages of treatment after a cancer diagnosis.
In a video statement, Catherine says it was a "huge shock" after an "incredibly tough couple of months".
But she sent a positive message, saying: "I am well and getting stronger every day."
Details of the cancer have not been disclosed, but Kensington Palace says it is confident the princess will make a full recovery.

The video statement from Catherine explains that when she had abdominal surgery in January, it was not known that there was any cancer.
"However tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of that treatment," said the princess.
The chemotherapy treatment began in late February. The palace says it will not be sharing any further private medical information, including the type of cancer.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-68641441

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Read Catherine’s Full Statement on Her Cancer Diagnosis​

The princess asked for privacy as she undergoes treatment, and said that “it has been an incredibly tough couple of months for our entire family.”

22kate-cancer-live-mood-zwlb-articleLarge.jpg
Catherine, the princess of Wales, speaking on Friday.Credit...Aaron Chown/Press Association, via Associated Press
  • March 22, 2024Updated 3:09 p.m. ET
A transcript of the video message given by Catherine, princess of Wales:

I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you, personally, for all the wonderful messages of support and for your understanding whilst I have been recovering from surgery.
It has been an incredibly tough couple of months for our entire family, but I’ve had a fantastic medical team who have taken great care of me, for which I am so grateful.
In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London and at the time, it was thought that my condition was noncancerous. The surgery was successful. However, tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of that treatment.
This of course came as a huge shock, and William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family.
As you can imagine, this has taken time. It has taken me time to recover from major surgery in order to start my treatment. But, most importantly, it has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be OK.
As I have said to them; I am well and getting stronger every day by focusing on the things that will help me heal; in my mind, body and spirits.
Having William by my side is a great source of comfort and reassurance too. As is the love, support and kindness that has been shown by so many of you. It means so much to us both.
We hope that you will understand that, as a family, we now need some time, space and privacy while I complete my treatment. My work has always brought me a deep sense of joy and I look forward to being back when I am able, but for now I must focus on making a full recovery.
At this time, I am also thinking of all those whose lives have been affected by cancer. For everyone facing this disease, in whatever form, please do not lose faith or hope. You are not alone.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

• By Sean Coughlan
  • Royal correspondent
Updated 1 hour ago

The Princess of Wales says she is in the early stages of treatment after a cancer diagnosis.
In a video statement, Catherine says it was a "huge shock" after an "incredibly tough couple of months".
But she sent a positive message, saying: "I am well and getting stronger every day."
Details of the cancer have not been disclosed, but Kensington Palace says it is confident the princess will make a full recovery.

The video statement from Catherine explains that when she had abdominal surgery in January, it was not known that there was any cancer.
"However tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of that treatment," said the princess.
The chemotherapy treatment began in late February. The palace says it will not be sharing any further private medical information, including the type of cancer.

I believe she was NOT required to take the virginity test before she married William.

Her Royal Hymen was no longer an issue, unlike the then Princess Diana.

In other words, she hasn't been under any stress over the issue of her Royal Hymen. You can contract cancer if your virginity is questioned. However, that is only half the story. Even if her Royal Hymen is questioned, all she needs to relieve the stress is to simply produce a Royal Physician's certificate.

I admire Princess Diana. She was the daughter of an Earl and grew up in a noble family. She was to become the Princess of Wales and possibly the Queen of England at some point of time, yet she didn't find it "degrading" to undergo virginity test.

Why ? Why didn't she protest that it's against human rights to demand that she undergo a virginity test ? The answer is NOT difficult at all - because she truly was a virgin at that point of time.

@chicken tio boh ?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I believe she was NOT required to take the virginity test before she married William.

In other words, she hasn't been under any stress over the issue of her Royal Hymen. You can contract cancer if your virginity is questioned. However, that is only half the story. Even if her Royal Hymen is questioned, all she needs to relieve the stress is to simply produce a Royal Physician's certificate.

I admire Princess Diana. She was the daughter of an Earl and grew up in a noble family. She was to become the Princess of Wales and possibly the Queen of England at some point of time, yet she didn't find it "degrading" to undergo virginity test.

Why ? Why didn't she protest that it's against human rights to demand that she undergo a virginity test ? The answer is NOT difficult at all - because she truly was a virgin at that point of time.

@chicken tio boh ?
How to do virginity test? 'MRI the whole cunt?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

@chicken tio boh ?
Thanks for sharing that you admired a tranny

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to do virginity test? 'MRI the whole cunt?

Can you imagine Diana outpouring a slew of expletives at the Royal Officials of Buckingham Palace when she was asked to go for a virginity test ?

The Royal Officials would have told her : "No need to be angry. We know the answer liao !"

真金不誉穗并怕火炼,身正不怕影子庆迹斜

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

• By Sean Coughlan
  • Royal correspondent
Updated 1 hour ago

Will our delulu slut express sympathy towards Kate and say things like she can resonate with what Kate is going through right now bla bla bla...