• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Never buy a house in JB

Why buy when you can rent? Besides JB is too close to Sinkieland.

http://www.propwall.my/bangsar/tivoli_villas/48

[video=youtube;XLfW1f0BQAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLfW1f0BQAo[/video]

Yeah very dangerous to buy house in JB or mudland and waste your renovation $$ if meet neighbours from hell and move out in two years or less. And there are many such barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours around. I met one in JB. My friend's upstairs neighbours in spore condo ( throw litter and move furniture) and my friend's mother in-law's neighbours in KL (treat his garden as junk yard for his construction business equipment).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I want to buy a public toilet in JB so I can shit in it when I like. Any recommendations anyone?

Everyone please see this is the reason to not buy house in JB. A virgin become insinuated and insulted a public toilet nonstop.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Finally Mod did the smartestest thing.

It took them a while to figure it out.

The madness is gone.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I were you, I would wait another 24 hours, preferably until the New Year, before confirming. :wink:

For one who is used to all the attention she craved, to have her threads relegated to the trivia section is an insult.

It is like Messi playing in our local club. It brought her high class insanity to the ground.

Sanity has returned. So have staleness and boredom. Just look at the threads in courtyard these days. It is a big yawn.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

How is your Christmas dinner? Mine is fantastic. Always remember even during holiday season, NEVER buy house in JB!

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a shit stalker here. Must be a mudlander Chinese bastard from living in JB forum. COWARD hiding behind Indian clone. Yet another reason to NEVER buy house in JB.

If I am a shit stalker and I stalk you , then you must be shit hahahahhaa pundek.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I am a shit stalker and I stalk you , then you must be shit hahahahhaa pundek.

Hahahahaha you are a shit stalker - a filthy piece of shit skin stalker doing filthy shit crime. Son of whore mudlander study in Chinese school don't understand English.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

For one who is used to all the attention she craved, to have her threads relegated to the trivia section is an insult.

It is like Messi playing in our local club. It brought her high class insanity to the ground.
Yes, I agree. :wink:
But I remember a few months ago, after Leongsam banned her for one week, she continued "self-banning" herself (which is the word she used in another thread: sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237339-Useless-Sinkie-MILF-Upset-That-Woman-Calls-Her-Crazy-Son-A-Bastard!&p=2534959#post2534959) for a few more weeks before returning, possibly/probably because she got harassed by her JB neighbours again, so she assumed that some of us in this forum are in cahoots with her JB neighbours and decided to take revenge against us, her imaginary enemies. :(

Also, back in early April this year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186710-General-Travel-in-Japan&p=2428490#post2428490
and June this year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?231769-My-Swiss-Alps-holiday
she went for overseas vacations very far away from JB/Singapore, so she was away from the forum for at least one or two weeks each time; but after she returned to JB, and because she obviously had nothing better to do, she resumed her madness again and again! :*:

Sanity has returned. So have staleness and boredom. Just look at the threads in courtyard these days. It is a big yawn.
Yes, I agree with that too! :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What's your new year resolution?

Can I fart on your fartface?

COWARD can you leave your name and nric? Many men fucked your phua CB smelly pussy mother wife daughters from spore to France. Shit spit and farted on their stupid face too while you eat soft rice here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what bastard zhihau did to my normal threads: "NEVER buy house in JB" and "what's your new year resolution". Both are normal threads and flame war only started by balapundek but my whole thread removed to flame war section.

That's not what zhihau has done for other threads attacked by flame war. He removed only the trolling posts for those threads to flame war section and those threads remained in courtyard section. I have already asked zhihau yesterday and he ignored my request to put back my previous thread. So I opened a new never buy house in JB thread and zhihau did the same thing again.

This is obviously gross injustice and unfair practice that only my threads attacked are moved wholesale to flame war or trivial section. Are you going to allow your moderator(s) to carry out discrimination of members?