• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: What's your new year resolution?

Mine is to learn a few new languages. I am currently learning Spanish, French, German, and Russian. All at elementary level ....

Putar,
Putain,
Loch
Snuka

Lots of us were ahead of you in foreign languages

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

My new year resolution is to fuck more angmo pussies in 2017.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Putar,
Putain,
Loch
Snuka

Lots of us were ahead of you in foreign languages

estupido bastardo mudlander son of whore. Learn language also Kena insulted a whore. You ahead in language also must step on people to show off. Evil hearted people is like that Kia su mudlander. Who want to win you in language? Siao

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind of portraying is it when I share about learning and want to learn a few languages? Hahahahaha

Oh to evil and narrow hearted mudlander any sharing is to say you very advanced in level. But I already wrote there I elementary level leh.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

To see someone like Trump as the PM ... Sinkies first and jobs, jobs, jobs for local born sinkies, not those permanent squatters and imported sinkies ....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

To see someone like Trump as the PM ... Sinkies first and jobs, jobs, jobs for local born sinkies, not those permanent squatters and imported sinkies ....

Nice but this is not something you can control and set as resolution leh..

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mine is to learn a few new languages. I am currently learning Spanish, French, German, and Russian. All at elementary level ....

Good job my fellow Chinese Dog bitch we chinks should be learning superior white people languages.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

gin, when you finish learning your foreign languages, can you teach me? thxs in adv.:o

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

rofl after spamming in the forum over numerous threads negress ginfreely tries to start a "normal" thread but not before flamming ppl here too. :biggrin:

Why Jam jamban fond of rofl?

Indeed...u remind me of my JiuHuKia neighbour chihuahua dog. Always rofl....barking away. LoL!

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Never buy a house in JB

I want to buy a public toilet in JB so I can shit in it when I like. Any recommendations anyone?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No you are mistaken. I am also looking to learn Japanese and Malay. But too bad can't find any free and good app to learn these languages while the European and Russian languages can find such free app.

Good job my fellow Chinese Dog bitch we chinks should be learning superior white people languages.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

gin, when you finish learning your foreign languages, can you teach me? thxs in adv.:o

If you interested, you can use the free app DUOLINGO. I am learning my four languages from there. There are many more European languages to choose there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why Jam jamban fond of rofl?

Indeed...u remind me of my JiuHuKia neighbour chihuahua dog. Always rofl....barking away. LoL!

Your mudlander Chinese neighbours' dog also always barking? What a nuisance anywhere they go.