• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does Lee Wei Ling feud with Brothers and SIL?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lee Suet Fern has not aged well, she used to be quite jude in her younger days.

Yes, I have mentioned this before. She looks like shit now. No wonder Hsien Yang is fucking around on the side. He and I should cheong together like two ex armour tankees. hehehehe. Hsien yang, if you are reading, this, PM me, ok? I got some lobang.

jw5

Loyal
Lee Suet Fern has not aged well, she used to be quite jude in her younger days.

Even LWL used to look ok in her younger days. :wink:

ST_20150920_WEILING207RTP_1698225.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I view this matter differently. I believe Shan had the blessings of Pinky to tekan LSF. Maybe even HC. While Pinky is definitely a weak leader, there are still unwritten rules governing responses to the Lee family. Appears to me that LHY, through his wife, has now joined hands with sister LWL to go into combat with Pinky and Jinx.

I am with this train of thought too.
Lhl might be weak but Whore Jinx is a dowager.
See how the siblings are directing their tirade at the pm and his man wife

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Grandson Shengwu now involved.

[h=1]Lee Kuan Yew’s grandson backs-up statement on Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching[/h]
Lee Kuan Yew’s grandson and Lee Hsien Yang’s son, Li Shengwu, has supported his father and aunt in their feud with his uncle.
Writing in his Facebook, the 32-year-old Shengwu said he generally avoids commenting on Singapore politics, but that this was an exception. He added that in the the last few years, my immediate family has become increasingly worried about the lack of checks on abuse of power.
“The situation is now such that my parents have made plans to relocate to another country, a painful decision that they have not made lightly,” he said.

Shengwu Li
14 hours ago
I generally avoid commenting on Singapore politics, but this is an exception.
In the last few years, my immediate family has become increasingly worried about the lack of checks on abuse of power. The situation is now such that my parents have made plans to relocate to another country, a painful decision that they have not made lightly. The details are below.

Lee Hsien Yang

Public Figure · 3,741 Likes
· 14 hrs ·

A public statement by Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang: We have no confidence in PM Lee Hsien Loong and are worried about Singapore's future.

A full statement is here: https://goo.gl/G71SrX

A summary is here: https://goo.gl/hSaj3K

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were from Johor Bahru originally. But I think the parents moved to KL after her death. this is what I call a wasted opportunity. They have nothing to lose. The Lees have already killed their daughter and they are back in KL where the PAP have no jurisdiction. Why not spill the beans on the whole affair. They could have come out and call the cause of death (heart attack) utter bullshit. Their daughter was young and healthy, and a doctor, surely, her risk of a heart attack is very very low. They could have revealed if the MIL bullied her, or the Familee screwed with her and pressurize her after the albino was born. There were many secrets and they would have known if their daughter confided in them. They could have painted a very different picture from what the Familee presented to the public. But they did not.
Don't believe all the bullshit about suicide etc. I know the first wife first hand and met her a few months before she died. really nice and pretty lady from malaysia and with brains. no airs. i believe the cause was some heart ailment but not heart attack. LKY was innocent in this aspect. her death probably stressed induced as albino new born. a tragic case.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Their statement claims the jinx and pinky wanted to move family into oxley right away. Anyone can confirm or deny?

All quiet at 38 Oxley, no Gurkhas at watch what-so-ever... information stands true as per lunchtime :p:p:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why would pinky's own bro want to move overseas. I am sure he has lots of privileges accorded to him and his family even if none of them are holding any official govt titles.

http://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/other...ighs-in/ar-BBCEgkw?li=AAaGkVj&ocid=spartandhp

Third generation Lee weighs in

BBCE8Fb.img
© Provided by The Middle Ground by Suhaile Md
SOON after Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s (PM Lee) two siblings publicly denounced him in a joint statement (read here) in the early hours of Wednesday, his nephew, Mr Li Shengwu wrote a Facebook post supporting the statement against his uncle.
Mr Li Shengwu is Mr Lee Hsien Yang’s first born. He is also the first of the third generation of the Lee family to make a public comment on the matter.
<br _moz_dirty="" />

Mr Lee Hsien Yang, and his wife Mrs Lee Suet Fern, have two other sons: Mr Li Huanwu and Mr Li Shaowu. Mr Lee made the joint statement with his sister, Dr Lee Wei Ling. She has no children of her own.
Their elder brother PM Lee has four: Ms Li Xiuqi, Mr Li Yipeng, Mr Li Hongyi and Mr Li Haoyi. Mr Li Hongyi is the first born of PM Lee and his wife Ms Ho Ching.
Mr Li Hongyi, 30, and Mr Li Shengwu, 32, were the only two of the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s grandchildren to publicly deliver eulogies at the founding Prime Minister’s funeral:
<br _moz_dirty="" />

14657492_10154553533628523_4293894758358051042_n.jpg

app-facebook
Shengwu Li
13 hours ago

I generally avoid commenting on Singapore politics, but this is an exception.
In the last few years, my immediate family has become increasingly worried about the lack of checks on abuse of power. The situation is now such that my parents have made plans to relocate to another country, a painful decision that they have not made lightly. The details are below.

Lee Hsien YangPublic figure · 3,692 Likes
· · 14 hrs ·

A public statement by Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang: We have no confidence in PM Lee Hsien Loong and are worried about Singapore's future.
A full statement is here: https://goo.gl/G71SrX
A summary is here: https://goo.gl/hSaj3K

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many here are stating the obvious things.

Naybe she is heakius her britger married twice and she want to marry a black but rejected. Now want blood in her hand.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many here are stating the obvious things.

Naybe she is heakius her britger married twice and she want to marry a black but rejected. Now want blood in her hand.

Bro you ok? You suffering from the scroobal disease where he also misspells whole bunch of words.