• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does Lee Wei Ling feud with Brothers and SIL?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is hoping that Leongsam will ban me for stalking, Look at him flirting from one thread to another!

He reminds me of a tranny bargirl in the 90's working in Hao Hao Hao bar in Joo Chiat. Same thing jumping from one table to another in the dim lighting. Deep throat kissing and cock sucking until the customers found out the items were not in order.

I am just waiting for the ride with kuku the car pooper and Alamaking who is always hinting me me for doggie sex. Froggy has banned the sei hao hai from entering his house.......LOL

thanks for the 'history' lesson. lots of interesting people in this great forum.

jw5

Loyal
You happy a faggot have upping your thread? Matter of time the faggot will ask for payment and you have to unzip while the faggot kneels lips smacking.

The faggot is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong, who uses the monikers scroobal and Debonerman. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You happy a faggot have upping your thread? Matter of time the faggot will ask for payment and you have to unzip while the faggot kneels lips smacking.

Wow, I did not know Lee Hsien Loong is here upping my thread. I must email him my thanks.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just leave him and his threads alone. I am sure most people know what is going on in this thread. He genuinely thinks you are me. He probably does not understand why Sam made those comments.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just leave him and his threads alone. I am sure most people know what is going on in this thread. He genuinely thinks you are me. He probably does not understand why Sam made those comments.

You talking about Papsmearer or the faggot?

If it be Papsmearer

One swallow does not a summer made I say.

And too I would counsel

Beware the Ides of March!

As well as of forum gays

LOL......LOL

jw5

Loyal
You talking about Papsmearer or the faggot?

If it be Papsmearer

One swallow does not a summer made I say.

And too I would counsel

Beware the Ides of March!

As well as of forum gays

LOL......LOL

You should stop replying to your own posts. That is a clear sign of a deluded faggot. :wink:

SarahPeiLing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will he be contesting next GE? more than an MP type of candidate?

How Yue is not keen on politics. He's worried that he would have to quit his job. I told him not to worry, being an MP is only part time. The PA and RC members will do everything for you. All you have to do is show face at community functions and MPS. People still think I go around HDB flats picking up used tampons. Silly voters.

jw5

Loyal
How Yue is not keen on politics. He's worried that he would have to quit his job. I told him not to worry, being an MP is only part time. The PA and RC members will do everything for you. All you have to do is show face at community functions and MPS. People still think I go around HDB flats picking up used tampons. Silly voters.

Only the impressionable and easily manipulated sinkies will think that you are picking up used tampons everyday. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
How Yue is not keen on politics. He's worried that he would have to quit his job. I told him not to worry, being an MP is only part time.

Don't worry, if a perm sec is asked to stand as a candidate, there will be a full time ministar's job for him. :wink: