• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to sabotage Nuisance Ah beng cars?

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?commentPageNo=2&id=62493#comment

An Ang Mo Kio resident is thoroughly sick of his neighbour's habit of revving his noisy engine when he arrives home, even late at night after 11 pm. He suspects that the car has been illegally modified.

Here's what the annoyed STOMPer had to say:

"I live at Block 431 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 and my neighbour at Block 432 owns a souped-up Subaru WRX STI version with all the racing stickers, a huge exhaust pipe and a turbocharged engine.

"Every single time he drives home, he will rev his very noisy engine along the parking lot.

"The sound is of a very low frequency and I can hear it with my windows closed, even on the 25th floor! He revs until the turbo whistling sound is emitted, which squeals throughout the entire neighbourhood.

"This can be repeated several times within a minute, even late at night at 11:00 pm and after.

"Even when he is parking, he purposely revs his engine to a high rpm to create the 'vrooming' sound, sometimes causing the turbo whistle too. This has been going on for many years now, and I am very sick of it.

"I suspect he has modified his car further with illegal modifications.

"Perhaps a new policy should be enforced to allow the community to easily report drivers of turbocharged cars who create noise pollution even if their car is not modded."

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) prepare big ice cubes block in your refrigerator, if they park within range of your window and rev non-stop, aim and throw your ice cubes down. no fingerprints. if at night, switch off your room / kitchen lights. they look up, see a dark blacken HDB unit, cannot see any thing in your unit.

2) throw an egg down. or a piece of durian skin?
what other substances can stick to the car paint work overnight?
plastic bag filled with used cooking oil? dark soy sauce? coffee? tea? urine? dirty waste water? excess paint? paint remover? nail polish? chilli sauce? tomato ketchup? curry sauce? bleach?

3) throw a glass /plastic bottle / coke can filled with water or sand (extra weight) to dent the car. best if you hit the windshield direct. I don't believe the windshield can withstand a direct hit from a coke can filled with water or sand.

4) throw wet toilet paper down. it sticks and creates a disgusting mess. don't believe? get a length of toilet paper say 30cm long, wet it and crush it into a ball, throw it at the wall. wetting of the toilet paper need not be just water. can always try the above substances.

5) any other unused items you have in your house. empty bottles, things in your trash bin, a faulty harddisk drive, dead batteries, empty insecticide spray cans, ball bearings etc....

Q) any difference if you freeze a paper cup of water into an ice block and you freeze a paper cup of water with screws, nuts, bolts and nails?
imagine frozen inside the ice block, you see screws, nuts, bolts, nails? and you throw THAT down at the ah beng car.

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most effective way is to stuff bananas into the exhaust pipes using a broomstick or thin pole. Push the bananas all the way in. 2 bananas per exhaust should be sufficient.

He will be in for a surprise when he tries to start the car the next morning.:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
too bad they ban this otherwise will be the simpliest and fastest solution.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/okQgKj_viCA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/okQgKj_viCA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
too bad they ban this otherwise will be the simpliest and fastest solution.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/okQgKj_viCA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/okQgKj_viCA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wrong. you don't want to kill the guy and destroy his car. you want to damage his car and bleed his finances.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) prepare big ice cubes block in your refrigerator, if they park within range of your window and rev non-stop, aim and throw your ice cubes down. no fingerprints. if at night, switch off your room / kitchen lights. they look up, see a dark blacken HDB unit, cannot see any thing in your unit.

2) throw an egg down. or a piece durian skin?
what other substances can stick to the car paint work overnight?
used cooking oil? dark soy sauce? coffee? tea? urine? dirty waste water?

1. I like u option one. Big ice cube no finger print. But make sure aim correctly not to hit car park next to it.
2. Place screw/nails/sharp metal below all 4 tire. Such need to tow need to pay tow fee and change all 4 tire.
3. Punch a big hole at cooling coil radiator using halt meter sharp rod. Sure overheat and need to overhaul the engine.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Take a long flat tip screwdriver (about 300-500mm in length)
2) Sharpen tip into a knife edge.
3) Walk up to said car
4) stick screwdriver into radiator, aiming for the pipe running within the radiator.
5) Use hammer to knock gently until radiator stars to leak.

Driver drives recklessly the next day, revving motor like no tomorrow, doesn't notice radiator temp does not climb up. Suddenly, car pistons seize up due to massive engine hemorrhage, car spins out of control, driver dies.

If driver survives crash, car will be inspected for illegal modifications, insurance is voided, gets his ass used off for max liability.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

damn, your technical knowledge of cars is good. salute.

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most effective way is to stuff bananas into the exhaust pipes using a broomstick or thin pole. Push the bananas all the way in. 2 bananas per exhaust should be sufficient.

He will be in for a surprise when he tries to start the car the next morning.:biggrin:

Remember, it's got to be over-ripe bananas. It has to be mushy and sticky. 2 full bunches, all the way in.

Also, you could go to a bookstore and buy the cheapest stickers they have (doraemon, power rangers, nemo, etc ). Make sure it's the kind that sticks tough and tears off with the base stuck still. Stick it all over the windscreen until it covers the whole windscreen.

You'll need rubber gloves for this.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you have any idea how much pressure per square inch (PSI) of exhaust gasses does an engine - of say 2000cc - generate at idling of around 800rpm?

Your idea simply will not work.

The banana may impede the starting the engine, but not for long in a few seconds, all the banana will be out of the muffler.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Take a long flat tip screwdriver (about 300-500mm in length)
2) Sharpen tip into a knife edge.
3) Walk up to said car
4) stick screwdriver into radiator, aiming for the pipe running within the radiator.
5) Use hammer to knock gently until radiator stars to leak.

Driver drives recklessly the next day, revving motor like no tomorrow, doesn't notice radiator temp does not climb up. Suddenly, car pistons seize up due to massive engine hemorrhage, car spins out of control, driver dies.

If driver survives crash, car will be inspected for illegal modifications, insurance is voided, gets his ass used off for max liability.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Wouldn't it be easier to loosen all the bolts on his wheels and if that's not enough, splash some DOT 4 on his brakes. I suggest either or and not both; keep some ideas for another day.

Fouled brakes are costly to rectify. Even if the driver is very alert, he'll have to tow the car to a workshop to have the brake rotors dismantled, cleaned or replaced and the fouled pads will have to be replaced. Towing for a 4WD is cheap, but it's gonna be more then what it would cost to tow a FWD or RWD. Rotors and pads, even without labor, you'll be looking at 4 digits and perhaps half a day's work.

Puncturing the radiator hose is not really viable, unless you are familiar with the layout of the engine. Even so, the engine temperature light will come on and in Singapore, the car will still be able to make it to a workshop without any damage to the engine. The cost of replacing a silicone hose, even if it's a Samco is pretty cheap, couple with Motul or Engine Ice coolant, you're looking at 3 digits and an hour's work.

Last edited:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Superglue wiper blades to windscreen. Always good for laughs.

Don't forget to glue the wiper blades to the arms too, brings up the repair cost and be sure to use cyanoacrylate based adhesive which bonds instantly.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people got very elaborate ideas but what about the simpler one; e.g. taking a key & scratching the paintwork, using a screw driver to puncture the tires. :confused:

Maybe you might just want to leave a note on his windscreen warning him that he's annoying the neighbourhood :smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people got very elaborate ideas but what about the simpler one; e.g. taking a key & scratching the paintwork, using a screw driver to puncture the tires. :confused:

Maybe you might just want to leave a note on his windscreen warning him that he's annoying the neighbourhood :smile:

Your advice are no use bcos he driver have brain. He just want to show off or disturb people. He need to be teach like punch the radiator that will 100% end the problem.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your advice are no use bcos he driver have brain. He just want to show off or disturb people. He need to be teach like punch the radiator that will 100% end the problem.

Probably Ah Beng previous car kenna vandalised. He is exacting revenge by being a nuisance - and he got a CCTV zoomed in on his car from his unit. Any vandalising near his car will be recorded and shown to the police. Hope your picture don't appear on STOMP!

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal

this one busted on mythbusters already

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?commentPageNo=2&id=62493#comment

An Ang Mo Kio resident is thoroughly sick of his neighbour's habit of revving his noisy engine when he arrives home, even late at night after 11 pm. He suspects that the car has been illegally modified.

Here's what the annoyed STOMPer had to say:

"I live at Block 431 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 and my neighbour at Block 432 owns a souped-up Subaru WRX STI version with all the racing stickers, a huge exhaust pipe and a turbocharged engine.

"Every single time he drives home, he will rev his very noisy engine along the parking lot.

"The sound is of a very low frequency and I can hear it with my windows closed, even on the 25th floor! He revs until the turbo whistling sound is emitted, which squeals throughout the entire neighbourhood.

"This can be repeated several times within a minute, even late at night at 11:00 pm and after.

"Even when he is parking, he purposely revs his engine to a high rpm to create the 'vrooming' sound, sometimes causing the turbo whistle too. This has been going on for many years now, and I am very sick of it.

"I suspect he has modified his car further with illegal modifications.

"Perhaps a new policy should be enforced to allow the community to easily report drivers of turbocharged cars who create noise pollution even if their car is not modded."

Call the neighbourhood police and ask them to check it out.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a real-life sabotage attack on one of these jokers when I was younger.. someone threw SH*T on the offensive car. Owner kowbehkowbu in the wee morning hours. Most of the flat dwellers were more amused and happy than angry at his outburst :biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like the Stomper was just plain jealous of the sports car's.

:o

But giving him the benefit of doubt, I have encountered some rather hao lian Ah Bengs driving such cars, they act as if they are some champion racers and that all the chios dig such a racerboy image...

:biggrin:

I eat such cars for breakfasts by the way!

:biggrin: