• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to sabotage Nuisance Ah beng cars?

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
give the ah-beng a combo lesson that will burn a hole thru his wallet into his karchng.

1. stuff as many banana or potato up the exhaust, make sure goes all the way in
2. stuff tiny tacks into all 4 tyre tube pipes & refasten the tyre tube caps, so it deflates as its on the move
3. spread generous amount of fresh squized lime juice on windscreen & rear window. will crack under hot mid-day sun
4. spray paint onto side view mirrors, so he gotta check blindspots all the way to the workshop
5. superglue windsreen wipers to the windscreen
6. generous amount of lubricants on all 4 brake skins
7. superglue door lever
8. paste industrial putty to seal gaps between doors
9. remove license plate number
10. spray paint on rear brake lights

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a really nasty one and it will take effect 24 hours later.

Connect a straw to a funnel. Poke the end of the straw into the radiator air-intake grill at the front of the car. Pour 1 or 2 fresh eggs into the grill via the funnel and straw. After a few days, the car's interior will stink like cest pool and the driver will not know what hit him. :wink:

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a real-life sabotage attack on one of these jokers when I was younger.. someone threw SH*T on the offensive car. Owner kowbehkowbu in the wee morning hours. Most of the flat dwellers were more amused and happy than angry at his outburst :biggrin:

put shit in a brown paper bag on top of the car and set it on fire... =)

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
get 2 jack, jacked up the car, replaced 4 rims with stock rim.... but need to do it fast lilke F1... hahaha...

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My father taught me this. However, I haven't try this before.

Unscrew the cover of the vent for the tyres, put a pebble in and then fasten the cover back. You will find the car tyre losing pressure as the car moves.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
My father taught me this. However, I haven't try this before.

Unscrew the cover of the vent for the tyres, put a pebble in and then fasten the cover back. You will find the car tyre losing pressure as the car moves.

Clever idea!

Make sure the pebble is small enough, it will depress the air-vent to release tire pressure for the car when on the move..

Soon the mileage obtained for the car will be worse, 4 km per litre and the movement of the car will appear sluggish...

LOL!

:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The idea must have great impact on the car and using min. time. Best is less than 10sec.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>> that all the chios dig such a racerboy image...<<<<

racerboy? as if these bengs are some Kimi Raikkonen or Lewis Hamilton.
but look closer and you see all are mountain of debts.

was withdrawing money from ATM 2 days ago, came on this receipt lying on top of the ATM machine....withdraw $30, balance $17.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Take a long flat tip screwdriver (about 300-500mm in length)
2) Sharpen tip into a knife edge.
3) Walk up to said car
4) stick screwdriver into radiator, aiming for the pipe running within the radiator.
5) Use hammer to knock gently until radiator stars to leak.

Driver drives recklessly the next day, revving motor like no tomorrow, doesn't notice radiator temp does not climb up. Suddenly, car pistons seize up due to massive engine hemorrhage, car spins out of control, driver dies.

If driver survives crash, car will be inspected for illegal modifications, insurance is voided, gets his ass used off for max liability.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I dun want to be your enemy!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes of course, the 2nd oldest trick in the book (1st would be scratching with the key). spray paint his car. what to write?? O$P$. saw it once in stomp. a black mitsub lancer in the MCP. whole car vandalise. windshields, windows, rims, tyres, all exteriors.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the air out of his four wheels....like that have to towed car to petrol station to pump air...minimum damage maximum inconvenience..