• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian bitch SUV driver langar and kill Sinkie Ducati Rider, hang her!!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your luxsus??

Regardless if others have the right of way or not all drivers need to look before changing lane. Even if you have the right of the way and the other party insists let it go better to avoid an accident. Problem with many drivers are (1) they don't look especially at blind spot and (2) drivers tend to think they have the right of the way when start to signal to change lane.

Last Friday bloody maid didn't look wanted to change lane last minute to avoid entering a wrong way kenna snip at front left by a bloody bus claimed she signaled bus didn't give way, I have nothing to say really

Two weeks ago at airport carpark reversed into a car knn

Bringing it in to workshop today for the above 2 repairs.

For lane change I depend on this small round mirror and it had never failed me for years