• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Ann chut pattern

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
did she speak at all about any important issues affecting singapore?
attachment.php

So Solly hor! PAP can't answer these during this rally but
later in ParLeement hor, they can turn the story around!!

CPF delay hor is good for the people we want to control their spending!!

Jobs ~ we give Jobs to Foreigners hor is good for the people of Stinkapore!! Foreign Trash can teacher and guide Peasant to do better job!! because they got more experience :PAP answer!

HDB Price increase hor, is good for the future when sell the pigeon hole (answered by $8/= Penang laksa Cow Peh Cow BU)

MRT Break down hor, nothing compere to other country like Russia and Hong Kong ( Answer by Paper General Desmond) we made million and I also increase my salary $ to make to $2.5million!!

Fake Degree from Southern Pacific Degree Mill from Ah Neh lady at MDA ( MDA: answered oh only need her degree for her job, the Master degree is only play play one lah!!) No need lah!!
So she can continued working at MDA as researcher!! Fcuk MDA : Mad dept. Asses!

Over Population : PAP Ah Say Tooth Lim, oh don't we will regulate the population!!
In the mean time MRT massive jam day and night!! Every where you go Foreign Trash floating every where, PRC also Pai Sai any where they please!! Basket ball court control and used by Pinoy!! as if basket court belong to them !! PAP can't answer the above like what Lim Tean
has mentioned in his rally speech!!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman's cutesy giggles and condescending use of Hokkien is really distasteful.

Mutton masquerading as lamb.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTimes/videos/10153005168982115/?fref=nf[/video]

Ann Sim grand father was banished from Stingappore to China where he was executed
for the crime committed!! She forgot because she was still a BABY!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should add not just bully but smearing others. I also must follow ISD example. If any of that smearing is or was true for one minute or one day of my life, I meet a slow and painful death and burn in hell. Ok?

Any kind souls here who would tell me who has been smearing me? So that I can go report police like Daniel Goh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should add not just bully but smearing others. I also must follow ISD example. If any of that smearing is or was true for one minute or one day of my life, I meet a slow and painful death and burn in hell. Ok?

If people still insist to smear and insinuate me despite my above statement. It only shows these are people with severe ill intention.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And of course, those who smeared me will die a slow and painful death and burn in hell too.

Any kind souls here who would tell me who has been smearing me? So that I can go report police like Daniel Goh.

No kind soul here in this forum? I am not surprised looking at the selfish behaviour of Singaporean voters.

I should add: not just those who smeared me but those who insinuate me too.

If people still insist to smear and insinuate me despite my above statement. It only shows these are people with severe ill intention.

Holy fuck spamming the thread and quoting yourself. You don't have a screw loose most likely all of them.