• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Predictions

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just saw this thread :biggrin:
Hope thread starter don't mind me giving my humble 2 cents worth :p

Aljunied - WP
Hougang - WP
Punggol East - WP
Sengkang West - WP
East Coast - WP

Triple H loses deposit :smile:

The rest remained unchanged :eek:

Overall results for the scums : 58%

You hear it first at www.sammyboy.com

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia sounded very, very confident again today. Does she know something we don't? Sounds to me like EC and Fengshan are in the bag already and MP is on the verge of falling. Surprised many missed her little dig yesterday not to worry about Tan Chuan Jin being out of a job that echoed her George Yeo quip in 2011.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah bock is springbok. always prancing around and acting as though he is pitiful pathetic prey. if he hates the pap he should just fucking leave the party. instead he is prancing around with his pap credentials yet trying to gain empathy with oppo-leaning voters. can't have your cake and eat it too.

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did he go around the world saying bad things about Singapore? Will he do that again when elected?

My take is that he was telling the western world what they wanted to hear about Singapore.and now he is telling us what we want to hear. Beware of charisma.

Wah Aurvandil, very perceptive. Great analysis.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did he go around the world saying bad things about Singapore? Will he do that again when elected?

My take is that he was telling the western world what they wanted to hear about Singapore.and now he is telling us what we want to hear. Beware of charisma.

Are those "bad things about Singapore" factual or incorrect?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bock is springbok. always prancing around and acting as though he is pitiful pathetic prey. if he hates the pap he should just fucking leave the party. instead he is prancing around with his pap credentials yet trying to gain empathy with oppo-leaning voters. can't have your cake and eat it too.

You summed up Tan Cheng Bock neatly in one paragraph.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think csj can win HBT for the reason that they have not been doing enough door to door knocking to win over the apathetic voters particularly in the HDB heartland. However chances are they will surpass the 40% mark here. The improve image of party leadership amongst the middle ground could also spillover and add a few percentage more to other SDP candidates contesting in other electoral divisions.

If SDP don't win HBT this time, the thing they need to do is to channel more resources in the next 4 years by intensifying their groundworks particularly in hdb heartland.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia sounded very, very confident again today. Does she know something we don't? Sounds to me like EC and Fengshan are in the bag already and MP is on the verge of falling. Surprised many missed her little dig yesterday not to worry about Tan Chuan Jin being out of a job that echoed her George Yeo quip in 2011.

I hope Kee chui supporters see this n vote for WP to win. Once paper general tan is out the path is clear for premiership. No one else can oppose Kee chui. Huat ah

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well his ex boss also lidat what. Working ad traitor for jippun Kia since call himself a sinkie. Lamparing on both sides of fence. No issue.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just saw this thread :biggrin:
Hope thread starter don't mind me giving my humble 2 cents worth :p

Aljunied - WP
Hougang - WP
Punggol East - WP
Sengkang West - WP
East Coast - WP

Triple H loses deposit :smile:

You hear it first at www.sammyboy.com

Fengshan? Imo, WP may even hit 60% there. Residents likely to feel they are discarded and they are.