• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Older Than 35 Cannot Join SDS?

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys at the age of 35 n still swinging is no big deal, bt in reality, its the gals still being picky n choosy at 35 (which is probably late by biological standards)....

they set their ideals n standards way up high, thinking n believing themselves to be princess/ dame... praying n hoping for the knight in shining armor to slay the dragon(boy), n rescue her.

sad to say, the knight administer a harikire upon realizing his efforts werent worth the while.

shining shin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the problem is Singaporeans cannot/dare not make decisions. This age limit might have been set in the 80s. These people working in govt agencies just follow the system blindly. Any guy with a brain bigger than his peanuts (for girls milk bottle tip) will know it's a 'duh' rule.

As for girls wanting (or demanding) guys to open doors for them, I think most guys have no problem with this. Just that Sg girls want it both ways. They want guys to open doors for them, help carry heavy things yet want equal rights. Equal rights means girls serve NS too...

FYI no such thing as gender equality because men stand to pee while women sit through it...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As for girls wanting (or demanding) guys to open doors for them, I think most guys have no problem with this. Just that Sg girls want it both ways. They want guys to open doors for them, help carry heavy things yet want equal rights. Equal rights means girls serve NS too...

I guess sinkie gals got the 3rd world, Lord mentality as well. That is not equal rights, that is call taking advantage. Wake up guys.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sperm quality is still that of a 25 year old..... so the SDS should admit those regardless of age base on sperm quality....

PAP_agent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you assume that the SDS is your only way to finding love? That is the prevailing mindset that has kept my masters in power. Not that i am complaining. If you aren't happy with its criteria, go find someone YOURSELF. Start with the other sammyboy forum.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age limit of 35 has nothing to do with cum quality or performance aspects.

In fact, a man is in his prime around his 30s both sexually and financially.

But look at the maths (best scenario):

Age 35..courting thru SDU

Age 36...get married

Age 37..got baby (assume fast worker and active seeds.

Fast forward...

Age 53...Kid just completes O levels.

Assume 3 years NS and 2 years A levels

Age 58..Kid goes to Uni

(at 58, most people already getting ready to retire yet our late bloomer has to face the heaviest financial burdens of his life)

Age 58-62...support kid in University

Age 65...kid gets married..got big bills to pay.

Age 66...dies of heart attack !!

FUCK !!! HOW TO ENJOY LIFE ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Agree lah. Pls send Bro Empire, Bro Prince and Bro Sky numbers to him. He should start enjoying life now. Hehehehehehehehehehe

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys at the age of 35 n still swinging is no big deal, bt in reality, its the gals still being picky n choosy at 35 (which is probably late by biological standards)....

they set their ideals n standards way up high, thinking n believing themselves to be princess/ dame... praying n hoping for the knight in shining armor to slay the dragon(boy), n rescue her.

sad to say, the knight administer a harikire upon realizing his efforts werent worth the while.

It is not the guys that are swinging here in Singapore ! It's the girls !

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 38 year old Ronald did not get the message of the Pappies..

Below 35 can get dates from Gov agency, after 35 must go to outside market to get dates maybe FTs from Viet, Cambodia or whatever!

Same applies to HDB flats, after getting first and second subsidised flats from Pappies got to go for Resale!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The below 35 fits in the govt agenda but does not fit your personal agenda. So being a sinkie, you must fit in to the govt agenda in whatever your life is in sinkieland.

Such is the life of a sinkie. Please do haste to unsinkified yourself, Life is short.